剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
-如果你愿意 我可以给你看 -千万别
- I could show you if you like. - Please don't.
而且 丽莎·哈达德没有竞争对手
Besides, Lisa Haddad is running unopposed.
她是副♥主♥席♥ 接♥班♥人 还是高四生
She's the vice president, she's next in line, and she's a senior.
主席总是高四生
The president has always been a senior.
杰里米 妮可
Hey, Jeremy. Hey, Nick.
丽莎
Hey, Lisa.
给你们一些小徽章
Hey, oh, here, have some buttons.
支持丽莎·哈达德
"Give a nod to Lisa Haddad."
-真潮 -是吧
- Snappy. - Right?
顺便说一句
Oh, by the way,
化装舞会办得很好
great job running costume dance.
你这个二年级代表太厉害了
You are killing it as sophomore class rep.
妮可 谢谢你在志愿者小队
Nick, thanks for the amazing work
做的超棒的工作
you're doing with the Volunteer Squad.
这是激♥情♥和奉献
Such passion, such commitment.
谢谢你们的支持
Thanks for your support.
瞧 她天生就会 我没法打败她
See? She's a natural. There's no way I can beat her.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
我当你的竞选经理就行
With me as your campaign manager.
我懂你
Look, I get it.
你怀疑我 但我想帮你
You're suspicious of me, but I wanna help you.
那让我更加怀疑你了
That makes me more suspicious.
让我证明给你看 我是你这边的
Let me prove to you that I'm on your side.
我希望我们成为朋友
I want us to be friends.
你对学生会
What do you know about
错综复杂的内部运作有什么了解
the intricate inner workings of student government?
实际上 我很了解
Quite a lot, actually.
在我的老学校 我帮另一个学生当了主席
At my old school, I helped another student become president,
她的人际交往能力不及你的一半
and she didn't have half the people skills you do.
我的确参加了研讨班
I did take a seminar.
这会很难
Look, it'll be an uphill climb,
但我会当你的选举夏尔巴人
but I'll be your electoral Sherpa.
你可能成为学校史上最年轻的
You can become the youngest student body president
学生会主席
in school history.
史上最年轻的学生会主席
The youngest student body president in history.
那的确有历史意义
That would be historic.
我们假设
So, let's just say,
为了方便讨论
for argument's sake,
我对此感兴趣
that I was interested.
你的计划是什么
What's your plan?
我要做一件没人想到要去做的事
I'm going to do something no one ever thinks of doing.
我要去跟学校的每个选民聊天
I'm going to talk to every constituency in school,
看看他们的想法
see where their heads are at,
温和地向他们展示你是个能履行承诺的人
and gently show them you're the man to deliver.
没人想到要去做这事啊
No one ever thinks of doing that.
我知道 我只用
I know. I just have to
算一算你可能得到的选票
count the number of votes you'll likely get,
确保你至少有51%的票
and make sure you have at least 51 percent.
很有道理
I can't argue with that.
因为我的年龄这样随意的事
It does seem cruel to deny the school my talents
而不让学校接受我的天赋似乎太残忍♥了
just because of an arbitrary thing like my age.
这对他们来说真是不公平
It really would be unfair to them.
-我不是说我信任你 -当然了
- I'm not saying I trust you. - Of course not.
但我愿意看看你的本事 我同意
But I'm willing to see what you've got. I'm in.
好主意
Good choice...
主席先生
Mr. President.
似乎我们周五安排了一大群人去海滩
It looks we've got a big group set to go out to the beach on Friday.
我准备了冲浪板
I got us boogie boards.
这是海滩清理活动
It's beach clean-up.
来放垃圾
To carry the trash on.
等等
Hold on.
真的吗 爸爸
Seriously, Dad?
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
嗯 我爸在我手♥机♥上装了一个应用
Yeah, my dad installed this app on my phone.
如果我不在五分钟内回短♥信♥ 手♥机♥就会被锁定
If I don't answer their texts in five minutes, the phone breaks.
超惨
It's the worst.
真希望我可以有手♥机♥
I wish I had a phone to answer.
真的吗 塔米卡 你的梦想就是拥有手♥机♥
Really, Tamika? Your wish is for a phone?
而不是世界和平
Not world peace?
如果我没手♥机♥ 我怎么知道世界和平了
But how will I know there's world peace if I don't have a phone?
我们放学后见
So we'll meet after school.
不 现在聊天时机不合适
No, now is not a good time to talk.
我对此超激动 这会
I'm super excited for this. It's going to be--
如果你忙着要回短♥信♥
If you're too busy with your text messages,
-我很乐意接管 -一边去 贝琪
- I'd be happy to take over-- - Back off, Bec!
我可以的
I got this.
你们好
Bonjour.
我是妮可 刚来这所学校
I'm Nick. I'm new to this school.
也可以说我是新生
Or you could say I'm nouvelle.
发音不错啊 妮可
Excellent pronunciation, Nick.
谢谢
Merci.
我打算加入法语俱乐部
So I was thinking about joining the French Club.
我们很乐意
Oh, well, we'd love to have you,
但首先我们得确保你是认真的
but first we need to make sure you're serious.
你不是业余爱好者吧
You're not a dilettante, are you?
不是
Non, non.
我能跟你们保证 我很认真
I can assure you, I'm quite serious.
我喜欢法国的一切
I love all things French:
食物 文化 博物馆
the food, the culture, the museums,
当然 我很喜欢法式薯条
and, of course, I simply adore french fries.
这是个小玩笑 显然法式薯条是比利时的
That's my little joke. Obviously, french fries are Belgian.
我喜欢她
I like this one.
我希望这所学校的所有人
I wish everyone at this school
都跟你一样喜欢法国文化
appreciated the French culture as much as you do.
相信我 很多人都喜欢
Well, trust me, we're out there.
比如我刚在和杰里米·汤普森聊天
Like, I was just talking to Jeremy Thompson,
顺便说一句 他要竞选学生会主席
who's running for student body president, by the way,
他跟我说他是个亲法派
and he was telling me what a Francophile he is.
他甚至说要办一个全校范围的巴士底日庆祝活动
He was even talking about a school-wide Bastille Day celebration.
杰里米万岁
Vive le Jeremy!
妈妈 爸爸烦死我了
Mom, Dad is killing me.
怎么了
What's going on?
他给我发了一整天短♥信♥
He's been blowing up my phone with texts all day.
爸爸 你干什么呢
Dad "Whatcha doing?"
我 在楼上尿尿
Me "I'm upstairs peeing."
爸爸 干嘛呢
Dad "What's up?"
我 你在开车送我去学校 开车时别发短♥信♥
Me "You're driving me to school. Don't text and drive."
爸爸 午餐怎么样 告诉我细况
Dad "Yo, how's lunch? Give me the deets."
没人说细况了
Me "No one says 'deets' anymore."
谢谢你的细况
Dad "Thanks for the deets."
我要继续吗
Shall I go on?
还有67条关于细况的短♥信♥
There's 67 more texts about deets
还有一些要我告诉他信息
and some about giving him the 411.
情况可能更糟糕
Well, it could be worse, you know,
你可能有一个不在乎你生活的爸爸
you could have a father who doesn't care about your life.
我愿意 拜托了
Yes! Please.
妈妈 做点什么 逼他删掉应用
Mom, do something. Make him delete this app.
虽然我同情
While I sympathize with
你的遭遇 真的
what you're going through, and I really do,
但这是你♥爸♥的决定 我支持他
this is your dad's call. I support him.
好吧 我去跟他谈谈
Fine. I'll go talk to him.
她在哪里
Where is he?
艾德 快来
Ed, come quick!
怎么了 有什么紧急情况
What? What's the emergency?
没有紧急情况 莫莉想聊聊
No emergency. Molly wants to talk.
真好
Sweet.
你想在现实生活中聊吗
You wanna talk IRL?
你真懂 短♥信♥伙伴
You know it, text buddy.
我只是想说 今天太有趣了
I just wanted to say, today has been so fun.
我真的很喜欢你的梗 动图
I have really been enjoying your memes, your GIFs,
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表