剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
怎么 你就想把她赶走吗
So what, you just wanna kick her out?
不 没人说要赶走她
No. No one's saying kick her out.
我只是在说
I'm just saying,
她为什么得住在这里
why does she have to stay... here?
我来告诉你她为什么得住在这里
I'll tell you why she has to stay here.
因为她是一个需要我们的孩子
Because she's a child who needs us.
我想要另一个孩子吗
Do I want another kid?
不 我都不想要这俩倒霉孩子
No, I don't even want these two.
开个玩笑
Just a joke, guys.
我很爱你们 非常爱 但重点是
I love you so much, so much, but the point is...
她是我的二代表亲
that she's my second cousin,
而且已经是隔二代了
and she's already been removed twice.
我们不能隔三代啊
We can't do it to her a third time.
我觉得这词不是那个意思
Yeah, I don't think that's what that means.
这无所谓
It doesn't matter.
我们不能把她赶出去 我们不是这样的人
We can't kick her out on the street. That's not who we are.
爸爸说得对
Dad's right.
我们得做正确的事
We have to do the right thing here.
我投她留下
I vote she stays.
这又不是真人秀
This isn't a reality show.
你不能投票决定她能不能留在岛上
You don't get to vote her on or off the island.
大家的意见都很重要
Everyone's opinion matters.
谢谢你 杰里米 很高兴看你改变了主意
And thank you, Jeremy. I'm glad to see you coming around on this.
是的 我也是
Yeah, you know, me too.
因为再养一个孩子很贵
Because raising a child is expensive
我们得做出牺牲
and we'll have to make sacrifices.
第一个要牺牲的就是你想买♥♥的新车
And first to go will be that new car you wanted.
告诉你一声 我本来准备答应的
You know, and for the record, I was gonna say yes.
真的吗
Seriously?
我要改票
I change my vote.
我要改票
I change my vote.
我投车一票
I vote for the car.
你不能改票
You can't change your vote.
等等 这是平局
Wait. This is a tie,
击跑员与球同时到达垒位时是安全的
and the tie goes to the runner.
那是什么意思
What does that even mean?
她想学西班牙语还是法语
So does she want Spanish or French?
克林贡语都行 这只是暂时的
You can give her Klingon for all I care. This is just temporary.
那就西班牙语
So Spanish?
看来你是学校的大人物啊
Looks like you're a big deal around here.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
别得意
Slow your roll.
你是二年级代表 又不是北境之王
You're sophomore class rep, not King of the North.
妮可 亲爱的
Nick, sweetie...
我知道现在情况很艰难
I know this is a difficult situation,
你也许需要
and you could probably use
一些鼓舞人心的演讲
some sort of inspirational speech right now.
所以
So...
坚持梦想
hold onto your dreams and...
雄心勃勃
reach for the stars...
把握今天
and seize the day.
好了
Okay.
拜
Bye.
杰里米有些自负啊
So Jeremy's kind of full of himself.
绝对的
Totally.
他甚至在手♥机♥上存了一份未来的简历
He even keeps a future resume on his phone
来提醒他在35岁前要完成的所有事情
to remind him of all the things he needs to accomplish by the time he's 35.
剧透警告 他当了总统
Spoiler alert, he becomes president.
他似乎不喜欢我
Well, he doesn't seem to like me.
我想他只是不想让
I guess he just doesn't want some
一个可疑的寄养孩子住在他家
sketchy foster kid living in his house.
你没有得到我们
Hey, just because you haven't been afforded
所拥有的机会
the same opportunities we have,
并不代表你可疑
doesn't make you sketchy.
天啊 听到你这样说真是意义重大
Oh, my God, it means so much to hear you say that.
我能看出你很在乎
I can really tell you care.
那是我的天赋
That's my gift.
真希望大家都这么想
Well, I wish everyone saw it that way.
你觉得你能向杰里米说点我的好话吗
Think you could talk to Jeremy for me?
说真的 我绝对愿意
I totally would, honest,
但杰里米只在乎他自己 抱歉
but Jeremy only cares about Jeremy. Sorry.
重大新闻 各位
Big news, everyone.
这是妮可
This is Nick.
她来住在我们家 因为
She's come to live with us because...
她父母在一场车祸中去世了
her parents died in a car crash.
所以你是个
So you're like...
真正的孤儿
a for real orphan?
我想是的
Uh... yeah, I guess so.
-妮可会想加入我们的志愿者小队 -什么
- Nick'll want to join our volunteer squad. - Your what?
我们在流动厨房♥ 医院 养老院当志愿者
We volunteer at soup kitchens, hospitals, old folks' homes.
我们在图片分享上很有名
We're kind of Insta-famous.
你们真清醒
You guys are super woke.
绝对的
Totally.
莫莉 我刚注意到
Oh, wow, Molly. I just noticed.
你穿着在大型跨国公♥司♥零售商买♥♥的上衣
You're wearing a top from a major trans-national corporate retailer.
是吗
I am?
我们现在只在帮助流浪汉旧货店购物了
We're only shopping at Helping the Homeless Thrift Stores now.
你知道的 #童工
You know, #childlabor.
实际上 帮助流浪汉
Actually, Helping the Homeless
只将9%的利润捐给了流浪汉
only donates nine percent of its profits to the homeless.
他们的CEO住在阿斯彭
Its CEO lives in Aspen.
这是个事实
And true fact,
支持发展中国家的服装制♥造♥商
supporting clothes manufacturers in developing nations
每年让数百万人摆脱贫困
lifts millions out of poverty every year.
我知道的
I knew that.
这样吧 我跟杰里米谈谈 看看我能做什么
You know what? I'll talk to Jeremy and see what I can do.
好了各位 拿出氯仿
Okay, people, let's take out your chloroform
准备麻醉你的青蛙
and prepare to anesthetize your frogs.
和我一起拯救青蛙
Stand with me to save the frogs!
我们想要什么
What do we want?
动物权利
Animal rights!
我们什么时候想要
When do we want it?
现在
Now!
申诉程序问题 我提议搁置此事 交给委员会
Point of order, I move we table this and send it to committee.
你不该来这里 仅限学生会成员
You're not supposed to be in here. Student council members only.
我们正试图通过一项重要的舞会预算
We're trying to pass a critical dance budget.
声破天加5美元的装饰彩纸条
Spotify and five bucks worth of streamers...
问题解决
Problem solved.
来走廊找我
Now come talk in the hallway.
不要低估我们在学生会所做的工作
Don't underestimate the work we do on student council.
这对整个学校都有好处
It benefits the whole school.
取消我们上门送餐服务项目的独♥裁♥者说
Says the dictator who canceled our meals on wheels program.
因为保险费用太高
Because the insurance was cost-prohibitive.
如果你没有发起抗♥议♥的话 他们本可以
They could've all come to the ice cream social
来参加冰淇淋社交的
if you hadn't staged a protest.
因为冰淇淋对乳糖不耐受的人不公平
Because ice cream isn't fair to the lactose intolerant.
说到不耐受
And, uh, speaking of intolerant,
你为什么对妮可这么糟糕
why are you being such a jerk to Nick?
那女孩有奇怪之处
There's something weird about that girl.
你只是在评判她
You're just being judgmental.
而且爸爸说一切都是正规的
Besides, Dad said everything was legit.
我不信 女孩不会随便出现在你家门口
I'm not buying it. Girls don't just show up on your doorstep.
反正你是碰不上
Well, not yours.
承认吧
Admit it,
你只在乎搞到你愚蠢的车
all you care about is getting your stupid car.
顺便说一句 这是对地球的谋杀 谢谢您了
Which, by the way, is killing our planet, thank you very much.
你只在乎在社交媒体上变火
And all you care about is your social media blowing up
因为你最近的宠物项目碰巧是个人
because your latest pet project happens to be a human.
真冒犯
That's offensive.
我关心的是让世界变得更美好
I care about making the world a better place.
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表