剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
恭喜杰里米
恭喜了 主席先生
Congratulations, Mr. President.
谢谢你 我知道你
Thanks. I know you went
十分努力才让我当选
above and beyond the call to make this happen.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding, man?
你这么有魅力 这全靠你自己
With your charisma, it was all you.
好吧 很公平
Okay, that's fair.
抱歉 我得接
Sorry, gotta take this.
可能是我的社会工作者
That's probably my social worker.
爸爸 怎么了
Hey, Dad, what's up?
妮基 我有好消息
Hey, Nicky, I got great news.
我跟律师谈过了 他愿意接我的案子
I talked to the lawyer. He said he'll take my case.
天啊 真的吗
Oh my God, are you serious?
是啊 他有信心能推♥翻♥我的判决
Yeah, he's confident he can get my conviction overturned.
我万圣节前就能回家了
I could be home by Halloween.
那时候这一切都会结束吗
And then, this would all be over?
对 这个人
Yeah, that's right. And, oh, this guy,
他是这个州最好的刑事辩护律师
he is the best criminal defense attorney in the state,
但只有拿到五千块 他才愿意接我的案子
but he won't take my case until he gets five grand.
那可是一大笔钱
Ooh, that's a lot of money.
我知道 孩子 但我已经安排了你
Yeah, I know, kiddo, but I've already arranged for you
周六中午付款
to deliver the payment at noon on Saturday.
我要怎么在周六中午之前搞到五千块啊
Wait, how am I supposed to get $5,000 by noon on Saturday?
我知道这很过分 但他周一要做的第一件事
I know It's a lot to ask, but he's filing some kind of petition
就是向法♥院♥提交请♥愿♥书 所以这是我们唯一的机会
with the court first thing on Monday, so this is our only shot.
他只是来收钱的 妮可
He's just coming in to collect that money, Nick,
拜托别迟到
so please don't be late.
地点在电影院对面的斯托克斯
It's on Stokes, across from the movie theater.
知道了
I've got it.
我要从汤普森家偷好多东西 我
It's just a lot to steal from the Thompsons, I--
不 相信我
No, no, trust me.
他们根本不会怀念的
They're not even gonna miss it.
记住 我们只是在纠正错误 孩子
Remember, we're just righting a wrong here, kiddo.
我们只有一个机会让我出狱
We've got one chance to get me out of prison,
所以你需要尽一切努力来做到
so you need to do whatever it takes to make that happen.
有人偷走了我所有的艺术设备
Someone stole all of my art equipment!
心机妹 第一季第五集
这真的是当头一棒
This is literally a kick in the teeth.
你知道真的不能这么用吧
You know that's not what literally means?
抱歉你遇上了这种事
I am so sorry this happened to you.
但至少你的房♥主保险会补偿的 对吗
But at least your homeowner's insurance will pay for it, right?
包括在内 但更重要的是
It's covered, but more importantly,
有人闯进了我们的房♥子
someone broke into our house.
闯进了还是走进了
Broke in or walked in?
这不是你第一次整晚敞开着车♥库♥门了
It wouldn't be the first time you left the garage open all night.
我关了 我发誓
I closed it, I swear.
妈妈不在乎你丢了重要的东西
Mom doesn't care that you lost something important to you.
她只在乎证明自己是对的
She only cares about proving she's right.
你还在为错过海滩清理活动而生气吗
Oh, so are you still mad about missing beach clean-up?
很好 我只想知道还要持续多少周
Cool. Cool. I wanna know how many weeks that's gonna last,
我好列进日程安排里
-so I can put it in my day planner.
你俩能别吵了
Will you two just stop arguing
关注对我们犯下的罪行吗
and focus on the criminal act that was perpetrated against us?
你要采集指纹吗
So are you gonna dust for prints?
不用 我们已经得到需要的了
No. I think I got what we need.
那警犬队什么时候来
Then when is the canine unit gonna get here?
警犬不会参与这种案子
We don't do that for this kind of case.
接下来怎么做
So what are the next steps?
我把这份报告归档 保险公♥司♥给你们开了一张支票
I file this report, the insurance company writes you a check,
然后我去破真正的犯罪案
then I try and solve a real crime.
也许你能破了毁掉女儿生活的母亲的案子
Maybe you could solve the case of the mother who ruined her daughter's life.
或者女儿有生活全因为
Or the case of the daughter who had a life
她妈♥逼♥她去看医生的案子
because her mother made her go to the doctor.
够了
Enough.
你俩吵了一周了
You've been fighting all week.
难怪我们没听到他们偷东西
No wonder we didn't hear them steal anything.
各位 这件事失控了
Guys, this is getting outta hand.
我们真的得做点什么
We really have to do something about this.
你说我们是什么意思 是你开始的
What do you mean "We"? You are the one who started this fire.
各位 我打算先走了 这个案子结案了
Okay, folks, I'm gonna go ahead and consider this case closed.
真扫兴
Bummer.
似乎这小偷要逃脱惩罚了
It looks like this thief is gonna get away with it.
不管他是谁
Whoever he is.
这座位有人 孩子
Er... seat's saved, kid.
是的 托德 给我留的
Yeah, Todd, for me.
你是愤怒的妮可吗
You're Furious Nick?
是啊 来瓶可乐
Yep. Can I get a cola?
我被一个小孩雇来偷东西了 真棒
So I was hired to steal a bunch of stuff by a kid, great.
我刚开始对自己感觉良好
Just when I was starting to feel good about myself.
冷静点 仔细听我说
Look, just keep it together and pay attention.
我已经为设备安排了一位买♥♥主
I've arranged a buyer for the equipment.
我已经拿到了东西
I already have the goods.
为什么我需要一个流鼻涕的孩子的帮助
Why do I need help from some snot-nosed kid?
听好了 笨蛋
Listen up, bonehead.
你都不知道你偷了什么
You don't even know what you stole.
这是高度专业化的设备
This is highly specialized equipment.
你挂在克雷格列表上
You put the stuff on Craigslist,
警♥察♥十分钟就会来你家门口
the cops will be at your door in ten minutes.
我不是笨蛋
Hey, I am not a bonehead.
我有体育管理学士学位
I have a BA in sports management.
真棒
Great.
那就跑去这个地址
Then jog on over to this address,
把东西卖♥♥给他
and go sell the stuff.
周六早上带着钱来这里跟我碰头
Meet me back here Saturday morning with the money.
就一个问题
Just one question...
等我拿到钱后 我为什么不能把你排除在外
once I get the money, what's to stop me from cutting you out of the action?
菲尔
Phil...
菲尔知道你的名字
Phil here has your name,
你的地址
and your address,
如果你不带着我的钱过来
and if you don't show up here with my money,
菲尔会找到你
Phil will find you...
并且会伤害你
and Phil will hurt you.
好 我会来的
Okay, okay, I'll be here.
还有 记在他账上
Oh, and put this on his tab.
好 我来请
Yeah, that... it's on me.
我来
I got it.
下一个
Okay, next.
你的完美圣代要配什么配料
What topping goes on your perfect sundae?
巧克力屑 坚果还是奥利奥粉
Sprinkles, nuts, or Oreo crumbles?
-选三个 -你得选一个
- All three. - You have to pick one.
BuzzFeed测验很严肃的
BuzzFeed quizzes are serious business.
这都很接近
Okay, it's close,
但是我选巧克力屑
but sprinkles.
好
Okay.
根据你的完美圣代
Based on your perfect sundae,
你在《权力的游戏》中的角色是
your Game of Thrones character is...
艾莉亚
Arya!
这讲得通 因为我是珊莎
Which makes sense because I got Sansa,
她们是姐妹 我们也是
and they're sisters, which is basically us.
太棒了
Awesome.
我们万圣节该扮她们
We should dress as them for Halloween.
我
I...
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
那个
Ah, well...
万圣节还有很久
Yeah, Halloween is a long way away.
谁知道到了那时候
Who knows if we'd still be...
我们是否还扮她俩
into that by then.
是啊 好吧
Er, yeah, okay.
别忘了我们今天要为我所有的粉丝直播
Well, don't forget we are doing that live streaming event today for all my followers.
不 是今天吗
Oh no, is that today?
我以为是下周六 我约了朋友见面
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表