剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
你好
Hi...
我是妮可·弗兰泽利
This is Nick Franzelli.
我本该交钱给斯特里克兰先生
I was supposed to get a payment to Mr. Strickland
让他接下我爸爸的案子
for my father's case.
但是出了点差错
And... But there's been a mix-up,
我想知道是否能延期
and I was wondering if I could get an extension.
是谁的案子
What case is this for?
我爸爸
My dad.
托尼·弗兰泽利
Tony Franzelli.
我得查一查 但我想没事的
I'd have to look it up, but I'm sure you're fine.
斯特里克兰先生对律师费很宽容的
Mr. Strickland is very lenient with legal fees.
这是刑事辩护工作的本质
It's the nature of criminal defense work.
天啊 真的吗
Oh, my God, really?
那就太棒了
That would be amazing.
因为
Because...
说实话
honestly...
我没法继续这样做了
I can't keep doing this anymore.
这太难了
It's too hard.
我只是想喘口气
I just want a moment to breathe.
好 亲爱的 没事的
Okay, honey, it's all right.
我敢肯定一切都会没事的
I'm sure it'll all work out.
如果你需要的话 我们甚至可以分期付款
You know, we even have an installment plan if you need it.
我没必要一次性付清吗
So I don't have to get it to you all at once?
没有 没关系的
No, it's fine.
我查到你的文件后会记下来的
Once I find your file, I'll make a note.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不知道那让我松了一口气
You don't know what a relief that is.
怎么回事
What's... what's going on?
门卡住了 我们在修
The door is stuck. We're working on it.
哪儿都别去
Just don't go anywhere.
快点
Hurry!
-推 -拉
- Push! - Pull!
-推上去 -我跟你说了上不去
- Just cram it up there! - I told you it wouldn't fit.
像塔可饼一样卷起来
Bend it like a taco!
不是像热狗 是塔可饼
Not like a hot dog! Like a taco!
我要被碾碎了
I'm getting crushed!
-闭嘴 -也许她可以睡在这里
- Knock it off! - Maybe she can just sleep here.
我跟你说了这是糟糕的注意
I told you this was a terrible idea.
等等 是谁
Wait, who's that?
-去看看门口是谁 -你们加油
- Go check the door. - Do your best.
用力
Go, go!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about, bro.
-我们不卖♥♥东西 -怎么回事
- We're not selling anything. - What in the world is going on out here?
你在克雷格列表网上房♥产买♥♥卖♥♥
You listed an estate sale on Craigslist.
-什么 -我不知道他在说什么
- What? - I don't know what he's talking about.
这是勒格恩大道419号♥
This is 419 LeGuin Avenue?
我可以给你看列表网
I can show you the listing.
肯定是个恶作剧
It must be a prank.
我跟我妈保证要买♥♥餐厅家具
I promised my mom that dining room set,
没拿到我可不走
and I'm not leaving without it.
-快走 否则我报♥警♥了 -报♥警♥吧
- Get out of the house, or I'll call the cops. - Go ahead and call the cops.
被捕的人是你 因为你欺诈
Cause you're the one they'll arrest, for fraud.
你刚被教育了
You just got educated.
因为我叫艾德
'Cause my name is Ed.
天啊
Oh, man!
那人疯了
That guy was crazy.
我就知道自卫训练会有成果
I knew that self-defense training would pay off.
钛级套餐 太值了
Titanium package, totally worth it.
我不知道那是怎么回事
Okay, I don't know what that was about.
但你们去楼上准备好妮可的礼物吧
But why don't you guys go upstairs and help the girls get Nick's presents ready.
你给我买♥♥了礼物吗 没必要的
You got me presents? You didn't have to do that.
别说傻话了 来跟我坐一起
Don't be silly. Come sit with me.
今天是很棒的一天
This has been a great day for me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还没完呢
It's not over yet.
我们尽量做到完美
You know, we're really trying to make it perfect.
我知道
I know.
我们并非一直都表现出来 但是
You know, we may not always show it but...
我需要你知道 我们希望你留下来
I need you to know that we want you here.
你想住多久都可以
And you are welcome to stay as long as you're happy.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
真的
I do.
我们准备好了
We're ready!
该去看礼物了 来吧
Okay, time for presents. Come on.
这是什么
What's this?
我们很久以前就该做的事
Something we should have done a long time ago.
这和莫莉的床一样
It's the same as Molly's bed.
是的 我甚至找到了同样的被子
Yeah, I even found the same comforter.
谢谢你
Thank you.
拆开我的礼物吧
Here, open mine.
我喜欢
I love it!
是《波波鹿与飞天鼠》里的 她喜欢
It's from Rocky and Bullwinkle. "It's her thing."
谢谢你
Thank you.
轮到我了
My turn.
这是什么
What's this?
是个人保险箱
It's a personal safe.
你想放什么都行
You can put anything you want in there.
零花钱 秘密手♥机♥
Your allowance, secret phones,
忍♥者武器 随便你
ninja weapons, whatever you want.
我希望你在这家里觉得安全
Because I want you to feel safe in this house.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是我的礼物
And this one is from me.
是蛋糕
It's the cake.
是啊 撒着白色糖霜和粉色花瓣
Yeah. White frosting with little pink flowers.
就像是你♥爸♥爸拿到
Like the one your dad brought the day
创业的贷款时带回家的一样
he got the loan for his new business.
你还记得吗
You remembered that?
当然啦 我做了很久
Of course. I've been working on it a long time.
我用了你第一天带来的文件里的纸
I used the paper from the file you brought with you first day.
原来去那里了
That's where those papers went.
很有象征意义
It's symbolic.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很久都没过过这样的生日了
I haven't had a birthday like this in a long time.
也许是一辈子
Maybe ever.
谁准备好狂欢了
Now, who's ready to party?
好耶
Yeah!
我都要撑到吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
是啊
I know.
但我忍♥不住要吃
But I can't stop eating it.
妈妈的蛋糕做得真的很好吃
Mom does make a good cake.
那么
So...
喝波霸奶茶时你说的话
everything you said at boba...
只是为了骗我出去 好让他们在家准备惊喜吗
that was just to get me out of the house for the surprise?
不仅是
Not just.
我真心的
I meant it.
好
Cool.
这是很棒的生日
This was a great birthday.
我要去睡觉了
I'm gonna head up to bed.
生日快乐 妮可
Happy birthday, Nick.
我也要去睡觉了
I'm gonna get ready for bed too.
我把蛋糕收起来
I'll put the cake away.
楼上见
Meet you upstairs.
迫不及待想尝试新床了
Can't wait to try out my new bed.
爸爸 真高兴你打来了电♥话♥
Dad, I'm so glad you called.
我过了超棒的一天
I had the best day.
钱在哪 妮基
Where's the money, Nicky?
律师说他没拿到钱
The lawyer says he never got it.
我弄不到这笔钱 但是别担心
I couldn't get it, but don't worry.
我给斯特里克兰先生的办公室打电♥话♥了
I called Mr. Strickland's office,
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表