剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
It can feel very threatening.
难以置信
Unbelievable!
我会跟他谈的
Erm, I will go talk to him.
要知道
You know,
他可能会从治疗中受益
he might benefit from some therapy.
你有我的名片
You have my card.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
我很荣幸
My pleasure.
很高兴见到你们 再见了
So nice to meet you all. Bye now.
再见
Bye.
我觉得我们该去和杰里米聊聊了
I guess we should go talk to Jeremy.
首先
First...
我知道有谁需要拥抱
I think I know someone who could use a hug.
我知道有谁需要喝一杯
And I think I know someone who could use a drink drink.
我想英格丽德忘了什么
I guess Ingrid forgot something.
我是山姆·沃朋
I'm Sam Vaupen
社会服务部的
from Social Services.
我是妮可案子的主管
I'm the supervisor in charge of Nick's case.
我刚接到一通电♥话♥ 有人被派到你家
And I just got a call that someone was sent to your house
但没得到适当的授权
without proper authorization.
别担心
But don't worry.
我是来接管的
I'm here to take over.
山姆
Hi, Sam.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
其实治疗师刚走
Actually, the therapist just left.
她觉得一切都没事
She felt that everything was fine,
我进了一个很好的家庭
and that I'm in a good home.
好吧
Oh. Well...
那真棒
that's great.
我得说 我真的佩服
I have to say, I'm really
社会服务部是如此积极
impressed with how on it Social Services is.
我不知道为什么大家都说
I don't know why everyone says
系统出了问题 你们真的很出色
the system is broken. You people really step up.
重点都是孩子
Yeah, well, it's... it's all about the kids.
是她隐瞒了秘密
She's the one who keeps secrets.
是她逃学了
She's the one who ditches school.
结果是我有问题
And I'm the one with the problem?
你偷看她的东西 还跟踪她
You snoop through her stuff and follow her around.
的确是你有问题
You are the one with the problem.
这里为什么这么热
Why is it so hot in here?
因为你需要冷静
Because you need to chill out.
不是因为我 这里好热
No, it's not me, it's boiling in here.
妮可关了空调 因为她很冷 去开吧
Nick closed the vent 'cause she was cold. Just open it.
如果我是你
You know, if I were you,
我跟她一起分享房♥间都不会觉得安全
I wouldn't even feel safe sharing a room with her.
什么
What the...?
这是什么
What is that?
一部手♥机♥
A phone.
如果不是有事情要隐瞒 谁会用秘密手♥机♥啊
Who has a secret phone except someone with something to hide?
谢谢你过来
Well, thanks for stopping by.
我走之前
Before I go...
照顾好妮可 好吗
take good care of Nick, okay?
她是个特别的孩子
She's a special kid.
她经历了很多
And she's been through a lot.
我知道 我们会的
I know, and we will.
她也许没告诉你们
And she might not tell you
因为她不想小题大做
because she doesn't wanna cause a fuss,
但你们该了解她的很多事情
but there are a lot of things about her that you should know
这是我从她的上一家那里得知的
that I learned from her last family.
她每天都能吃麦片
She could eat Crunchy-O's for breakfast...
当早餐
every day.
还有午餐和晚餐
Also lunch and dinner.
我跟你说
Oh, well, I'll tell you one thing,
我不再给你做菜肉馅煎蛋饼了
I am done making you frittatas.
她喜欢看《波波鹿与飞天鼠》动画片
And she loves old Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons.
我更喜欢《兔八哥》 但我尊重驼鹿
I'm more of a Bugs Bunny guy, but I respect the moose.
有时候她
And sometimes she...
睡不着
she has trouble sleeping...
实际上 我从她的上一家那里
in fact, I brought something
带来了能帮她安睡的东西
from her last family that usually helps with that.
波波
Bobo!
妮可 你好吗
"Well, hello, Nick. How are you?"
别跟任何人说
Don't tell anyone about this.
我们真的很感激
We really appreciate this.
英格丽德很棒 但你的知识是非常具体的
You know, Ingrid was great, but your knowledge is super-specific.
是啊 难怪你是主管
Yeah, no wonder you're a supervisor.
这是因为我很在乎
It's because I care so much.
-我送你出去 -好
- I'll show you out. - Yeah.
我不确定我是否该接
Oh, I wonder if I should answer this.
妮可
你最好接 你可不想让它进语♥音♥信箱
You better. You don't want it going to voicemail.
接电♥话♥吧 没事的
It's fine if you need to take the call.
你该接 但是去外面接吧
You should, but probably outside.
为其它案子保密
You know, for the confidentiality of the other cases.
有道理
Good point.
再见了
Bye now.
我得去卫生间了
I've gotta use the bathroom.
我是马克斯·汉默
Go for Max Hammer.
各位
Hey, guys.
你们在干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing with that?
问题是 你在用这手♥机♥干什么呢
The question is, what are you doing with it?
是啊 妮可 你为什么有秘密手♥机♥
Yeah, Nick, why do you have a secret phone?
这不是秘密手♥机♥
It's not a secret phone.
那你为什么把它藏在通风口
Then why were you hiding it in the air vent?
因为这家里的某人喜欢翻我的东西
Because some people in this house like to go through my stuff.
显然 我有很好的理由
Well, clearly, I have good reason to.
杰里米给你最近通话的人打了电♥话♥
Jeremy called the last person you talked to.
是个叫马克斯·汉默的人
It was some guy named Max Hammer.
也许是打错了
Maybe it was a wrong number.
我是重拨的
I hit redial.
妮可 你可以告诉我
Nick, you can tell me.
-怎么回事 -是啊
- What's going on? - Yeah.
说一次实话吧
Give us the truth for once.
好吧 你想听实话
Fine. You want the truth?
我留着这部手♥机♥是因为
I keep that phone because
我的一些寄养家庭并不安全
some of my homes haven't always been safe.
但你在这里很安全
But you're safe here.
我怎么知道
How do I know that?
跟我住的人并非一直把我的最大利益放在心上
I don't always live with people who have my best interests at heart.
那和拥有秘密手♥机♥有什么关系
What does that have to do with having a secret phone?
那部手♥机♥是上一家人给我的 以防万一
That phone was given to me by my last family, just in case.
以防
In case...
什么万一
of what?
我不懂
I don't get it.
-你当然不懂 -杰里米
- Of course, you don't get it. - Jeremy--
你不知道你有多幸福
You have no idea how good you
有支持你 爱你的父母
have it with two parents who love and support you.
这依然没能解释你为什么藏着手♥机♥
That still does not explain why you have to hide your phone.
-我没必要解释 -我没藏过我的手♥机♥
- I don't have to explain myself. - I never hide mine!
-你没这必要 -因为我不是个骗子
- You never had to! - I'm not a liar!
妮可
Nick.
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表