剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
我们喜欢一起烹饪
Ah, we love to cook together.
丽兹教我怎么亲手做意大利面
Liz taught me how to make pasta by hand.
当我把面粉搅拌到芝士通心粉里
And I feel accomplished
没有留下任何结块时
when Ixa0stir the powder into my mac and cheese
我就很有成就感了
without leaving any lumps.
你太努力了
You're working too hard.
那些奶酪小块是风味球
Those cheesy little lumps are flavor balls.
天啊
Oh my God,
我跟英格丽德聊得很愉快
I had the best session with Ingrid.
妮可告诉我 我是她最好的朋友
Nick told me I'm her best friend.
我不知道我为什么这么担心
I don't know why I was so worried.
我们当然是最好的朋友
Of course we're best friends.
我很高兴你所有的梦想成真了
Well, I'm glad all your dreams came true.
我的疗程是建立信任
My session was about building trust--
你好啊
Oh, hello.
你干什么
What are you doing?
说好的信任呢
What happened to trust?
拜托 两分钟的练习
Please, a two-minute exercise
不够让我改变对妮可的想法
wasn't enough to change my mind about Nick.
现在我可以看她的文件了
Now I can look at her case file.
我们已经拿到她的文件了
We already have her file.
那是她给我们看的 不代表是真的
We have the one she showed us. Doesn't mean it's real.
她也许会给我们假证件
I wouldn't put it past her to give us fake documents.
这跟她给我们看的一样
This is exactly what she showed us.
是啊 你知道为什么吗
Yeah, and you know why?
因为妮可是个普通的女孩 而你是个疯子
Because Nick is a normal girl, and you are a crazy person.
不仅是丽兹让我觉得我中了彩票
And it's not just Liz who makes me feel like I won the lottery.
这人 我该从何说起
This guy, where to begin?
这是他做的
He made this.
艾德很有艺术天赋 我也深受鼓舞
Ed's so artistic. I'm inspired by him too.
的确厉害
That is impressive.
厉害 独特 魔幻 随你怎么说
Impressive, unique, magical, call it what you will.
而且 他总是将家庭置于第一位
Plus, he always puts his family first.
他甚至让我们学防身术
He even made us learn self-defense,
制定了应急预案
and devised an emergency preparedness plan.
这栋房♥子有本事就起火
I dare this house to catch on fire.
你总是把你的纸树放在我的烤箱旁边
Well, you keep leaving your paper trees by my oven,
房♥子会起火的
and it will.
好吧 我想我获得了需要的信息
Okay, well, I think I've got all the information I need.
我们去客厅谈谈吧
Why don't we join the others in the living room?
听起来不错
Sounds good.
也许我们是杞人忧天
Maybe we were worried about nothing.
-你觉得我真的鼓舞了妮可吗 -明显是
- Do you think I inspire Nick that much? - Well, obviously.
这也不是什么令人惊讶的事
Yeah, it's not a huge surprise.
我得说 我们给英格丽德打电♥话♥还挺明智的
I gotta say, I thinkxa0we were pretty smart to call Ingrid.
这真的帮妮可分享了自己的感情
It really did help Nickxa0open up about her feelings.
是啊 瞧瞧我们
I know. Look at us.
我们真的在一些重要的事情上达成了一致
We really come together on the important stuff.
就是啊
I know, right?
我们做得这么好
With the job we're doing,
英格丽德也许想让我们领养更多孩子
maybe Ingrid will even want us to bring in more kids.
或者 听我说 不行
Or, and hear me out, no.
我在这里没待太久
Well, I haven't been here very long,
但我觉得我了解了
but I think I've gotten a sense
妮可是如何跟大家交流的
of how Nick interacts with everyone.
这一切都很顺利 对吧
This did go well, didn't it?
太顺利了
Yeah, too well.
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what's happening here,
但我知道我被♥操♥控了
but I do know when I'm being manipulated.
什么
What?
很明显 你是为了我才演了一场戏
Clearly, you just staged a big show for my benefit.
告诉我 到底怎么回事
Now, tell me, what's really going on here?
等等 你觉得妮可不真诚吗
Wait, so you think Nick's not being genuine?
请继续
Please continue.
我是受训的专业人士
I'm a trained professional.
我知道孩子们什么时候没说实话
I know when kids aren't being honest.
我清楚地看出来了 妮可没说实话
And it's clear to me, Nick isn't.
等等 我收到了一条短♥信♥
Oh, you know what? Hold that thought. I'm getting a text.
我跟人家说说我现在没法聊
Let me just tell them I can't talk.
发给山姆·H
也许她没说实话是因为她觉得不安全
Maybe she's not being honest because she doesn'txa0feel safe here.
如果是那样 这也许不是适合她的家庭
And if that's true, this might not be the right home for her.
-等等 什么 -别反应过度
- Wait, what? - Let's not overreact.
妮可 你对我们说了实话 对吧
Yeah, Nick, you're being honest with us, right?
绝对的
100%.
好吧
Okay.
你花了很多时间
You spent a lot of time
聊其他人有多好
talking about how great everyone else is.
大家都没评价你
Not once did anyonexa0say anything about you.
也许那是因为他们不了解真正的你
Maybe that's because they don't know the real you.
我不知道还能说什么了
I don't know what else there is to say.
先说实话吧
Just start with the truth.
你肯定憋了很久了
I bet you've been holding it in a long time.
说出来会舒服的
It'll feel good to let it out.
她说得对
She's right.
我的确有所隐瞒
I have been hiding something.
-我就知道 -闭嘴 让她说
- I knew it! - Shut up, and let her talk.
不管是什么事 你可以告诉我们
Whatever it is, you can tell us.
实话是
The truth is...
有时候我觉得我活在谎言中
sometimes I feel like I'm living a lie.
我在这里没法做自己
Like I can't be myself here.
我要假装融入 压力很大
I feel a lot of pressure to pretend to fit in.
为什么
Why?
你没必要在我们身边感到压力大 我们是你的家人
You don't have to feel pressure around us, we're your family.
我知道
I know.
但我怀念我之前的生活
But I miss my old life.
特别是我爸爸
Especially my dad.
我觉得如果我太喜欢你们了 那我就是在背叛他
I feel like I'm betraying him if I like you guys too much.
-亲爱的 -你可以告诉我们的
- Oh, sweetie. - You could have told us.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
我觉得我们终于见到真正的妮可了
I feel like we're finally seeing the real Nick.
是啊
Yep.
这就是我
Here I am.
你的感受
The feelings you're having,
很正常
they're completely natural,
但是闭口不谈并不健康
but it's not healthy to keep them all bottled up.
你可以告诉我任何事
You can tell me anything.
毕竟我们是闺蜜
After all, we're besties.
妮可 这房♥间里的所有人都很关心你
Nick, everyone in this room cares very much about you.
这需要一些时间 但你需要敞开心扉才能成功
It'll take time, but you'll need to open up to make this work.
但你同意这是对她来说最好的地方吧
But you agree that this is the best place for her?
还需要做一些工作
There's work to be done,
但我觉得你们都愿意迎接挑战
but I think you're all up for the challenge.
拜托
Come on.
你们就买♥♥账了吗
You guys are gonna buy that act?
什么意思
What do you mean?
她就告诉了你你想听到的话
She just told you exactly what you wanted to hear.
她绝对耍了你
She totally played you.
-杰里米 别说了 -不
- Jeremy, stop it! - No.
我承认 她很厉害
I'll give it to her, she's good.
但我每次差一点
But every time I get close
就搞清楚她到底是怎么回事时
to figuring out what's going on with her,
她就找到了摆脱困境的办法
she finds a way to wiggle out of it.
她也许骗了所有人 但骗不了我
She may have everyone else fooled, not me.
够了
Enough!
抱歉 我不知道他怎么了
I'm sorry. I don't know what's going on with him.
我觉得我知道 我之前见过
I think I know. I've seen it before.
家里领养了一个孩子
A child comes into a house,
有时候兄弟姐妹就觉得被取代了
and sometimes their siblings feel displaced.
等等 是我有问题吗
Wait, I'm the one with the problem?
他可能会觉得大受威胁
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表