剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
他们给我们延期了
and they gave us an extension.
你跟律师谈过了吗
You... you talked to the lawyer?
是助理
Well, the assistant,
但她说他们没那么严格
but she said they're not that strict,
他们甚至还可以用分期付款
and they even have an installment plan.
好吧
Okay.
算了
Just forget it.
怎么了 你没告诉我什么
What's wrong? What are you not telling me?
没什么 一切都很好
Nothing. It's all good.
听着 我得挂了
Look, I gotta go.
怎么了 你吓到我了
What's going on? You're scaring me.
完全没事
It's totally fine.
别担心任何事
Don't worry about anything. Just...
记得我爱你
always remember that I love you.
生日快乐 妮基
Oh, and happy birthday, Nicky.
爸爸 你还在吗
Dad? Are you still there?
多萝西 是我
Dorothy, it's me.
我需要你载我一程
I need a ride.
我知道很晚了 但很重要
I know it's late, but it's important.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸 天啊
Dad! Oh, my God!
没事 我没事
It's okay. I'm okay.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我没付钱
I missed the payment.
但我打过了电♥话♥
But I called the...
等等
Wait.
律师不会因为晚交钱而打人
Lawyers don't beat people up for being late on a payment.
根本没有律师
There is no lawyer.
什么
What?
我撒谎了
I lied.
没有律师
There is no lawyer. There...
从来都没有
There never was...
任何律师
any lawyer.
但我见过他
But I met him.
-我把钱给他了 -不
- I gave him the money. - No.
他只是我欠钱的人的手下
That was just a guy who works for the people that I owe the money to.
什么人
What people?
你不会想知道的
You don't wanna know.
这些骗局
So all these scams...
这些钱 整个计划
all the money, this whole plan...
从来不是为了帮你出狱
It was never about getting you out of jail.
一直以来钱都给了他们吗
It's all been going to them the whole time?
很抱歉我撒谎了 我想保护你
I'm so sorry that I lied. I was trying to protect you.
这怎么是为了保护我
How is this supposed to protect me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
所以你最近不会
So you're not coming home...
回家了
any time soon?
我想是的
No, I guess not.
如果你不付他们钱呢
And if you don't pay them back?
我也许永远不会回家了
I might never be coming home.
杰里米 这是什么
Jeremy, what is this?
-你从哪里拿到的 -垃圾桶
- Where did you get that? - In the trash.
是俄勒冈州寄给你的
It's from the State of Oregon, addressed to you.
我请求他们调出妮可的公开记录
I sent a request to get Nick's public record pulled.
你有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
我知道 所以我扔了
I know. That's why I threw it out.
你干什么
What are you doing?
彻底向你证明妮可说的是实话
Proving to you once and for all that Nick is who she says she is.
谢天谢地 她真是个寄养孩子
Thank God. She really is a foster kid.
她的名字真的叫妮可·帕特森
And her name really is Nicole Patterson.
我想她是在说实话
I guess she was telling the truth.
-你指望什么 -我不知道
- What were you expecting? - I don't know.
算了
Never mind.
等等 不是这个妮可·帕特森
Wait, this is the wrong Nicole Patterson.
他们说这是寄养系统中唯一的妮可·帕特森
They said she's the only Nicole Patterson the system.
但是瞧瞧
But look.
如果这是妮可·帕特森
If this is Nicole Patterson...
那跟我们住一起的是谁啊
then who the hell is living with us?
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表