剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
要去哪里吗
Going somewhere?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我在警用频道上听到
I heard on the police scanner
汤普森家被抢了 这很奇怪
that there was a robbery at the Thompson house, which is weird,
因为我不记得
because I don't remember
接到过销赃的电♥话♥
getting a call about any stolen goods to fence.
没错
Yeah, exactly.
我正是想去找你
I was just coming to see you
因为你没分我一半
since you didn't cut me in on my 50 percent.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-我们没抢这里 -我也没有
- We didn't rob the joint. - Well, neither did I.
-我以为你单干了 -我也以为你单干了
- I thought you went rogue. - That's what I thought about you.
所以你想告诉我 这是真的抢劫
So you're trying to tell me this was a real robbery?
显然是
Yeah, apparently.
艾德没关车♥库♥门
Ed left the garage door open.
他似乎求着人来抢他们家
It's like he was begging to get robbed.
真是个傻♥逼♥
What an idiot.
你好吗
Well, anyway, how are you?
很好 你呢
Good. You?
很好 我们想你
Yeah, good. We miss you.
真的吗
Really?
我认真的
I'm serious.
我们收留孩子不仅是为了诈骗
We don't take in kids just to scam the system.
我们还关心孩子
We actually care.
真贴心
That's sweet.
你现在想干什么
So what are you up to now?
也许是去看电影
Probably just see a movie.
-你一个人吗 -是啊
- By yourself? - Yeah.
别傻了 我跟你一起
Oh, don't be crazy. I'll join you.
实际上
Yeah, actually...
这会很棒
this will work out great.
是斯托克斯附近的那家电影院
It's the theater on Stokes.
快点 我不想错过预告
Let's hurry, I don't wanna miss the previews.
剩余时间
天啊 你说对了
Oh, man, you were right
我不该在电影前喝太多汽水
about drinking too much soda before the movie.
现在我得去卫生间了
Now I totally need the bathroom.
斯特里克兰先生 等等 我到了
Mr. Strickland! Wait, I'm here.
我带来了我爸爸需要的钱
I've got the money for my dad.
你刚好赶上 我还准备放弃你了
Wow, you are just in time. I was about to give up on you.
给你 五千美元
Here you go, $5,000.
全在这里
It's all there.
抱歉
Sorry.
有些油腻
It's a little greasy,
没事 我们只用洗一洗
It's fine. We'll just launder it.
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
那是律师的幽默
That is a little lawyer humor.
你真觉得你能推♥翻♥对我爸的判决吗
Do you think you can get my dad's conviction overturned?
如果我不这么想 我就不会接下这个案子
I wouldn't take this case if I didn't think so.
我没法保证
Now I can't make any promises,
但我预测你很快就会见到你♥爸♥爸
but I predict you'll see your father very soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
我宣布汤普森一家安全日很成功
I declare Thompson Family Safety Day a success.
算是吧
Yeah, it kinda was.
这个家庭的安全很重要
The security of this family is important,
但重要的是 我们共度了一天时光
but more important, we got to spend the day together.
上次我们共度时光是什么时候
When's the last time we did that?
汤普森一家治疗日吗
Thompson Family Therapy Day?
至少我有机会勒莫莉
At least I got to strangle Molly.
而我有机会勒妈妈 我喜欢那部分
And I got to strangle Mom. I liked that part.
我知道你们今天都有其它安排
I know that you all had other plans today.
我的确让你们在这里待了很久
I did keep you here a long time...
我故意的
on purpose.
我想谢谢你们迁就我 去吧
I wanna say thank you for indulging me. Now, go.
追寻自♥由♥
Be free.
或者 另一方面
Or on the other hand,
我们可以尝试汤普森一家扑克游戏
we could try Thompson Family Poker Game.
你还记得
You remembered!
但你们真的更愿意
But you'd really rather
大家一起玩 而不是做你们自己的事吗
hang out some more than do all of your stuff?
不是 只是我们别的事都结束了
No, it's just that all our other stuff is over.
我忘了问 我们怎么确保车♥库♥的安全
I forgot to ask, how do we secure the garage?
抢劫犯就是从那里进来的
That's where the robbery happened.
确保车♥库♥安全的唯一办法就是关上门
Only way to secure a garage is close the door.
好吧
All right.
你错过了预告 一切还好吗
You missed the previews. Everything okay?
是啊
Yeah.
现在都没事了
It's all good now.
斯特里克兰先生 我不知道你今天过来
Mr. Strickland. I didn't know you were coming in today.
我只需要再看一遍奥康纳的证词
I just needed to review the O'Connor deposition one more time.
有什么能帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
不用了
No, I'm good.
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表