剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
我知道我们得做正确的事
and I knew we had to do the right thing.
这就是我爱你的地方
That's what I love about you.
我想我们得一起搞清楚
I guess we'll just have to figure this out together.
-是的 -但我们必须达成共识
- Yeah. - But we have to be on the same page
在我们给餐桌加餐具之前
before we put any more place settings at the table.
说到达成共识
Speaking of being on the same page,
我还是要给她做一个纸雕塑
I'm still gonna make her a paper sculpture.
我打算喝完这瓶酒
Yeah, I'm still gonna finish this whole bottle.
你在嘲笑因为自动化
So you're making fun of low-income families
而失业的低收入家庭吗
who've lost their job to automation?
真好笑
Real funny.
五块
Five bucks.
触发警报
Trigger warning!
虐待动物 五块
Animal cruelty. Five dollars.
血友病是一种影响许多人的严重疾病 付钱
Hemophilia is a serious disease that affects dozens. Pay up.
抱歉 大脚装扮服冒犯了脱发的人
Sorry, a Bigfoot costume is offensive to people with alopecia.
我认为这些真理是不言而喻的
I hold these truths to be self-evident,
我的选民有生命 自♥由♥
that my constituents have the right to life, liberty,
和追求年度参与人数最多的舞会的权利
and the pursuit of the best-attended dance of the year.
-什么 -不
- What? - Oh, hell no!
有什么问题
What's the problem?
这套装扮服完全不可接受
That costume is totally unacceptable.
怎么说
How exactly?
喂 杰斐逊是奴隶主
Hello. Jefferson was a slave owner.
那很糟糕 但是
And that was awful, but
他起草了《独♥立♥宣言》
he did write the Declaration of Independence.
他和莎莉·海明斯生了六个孩子
He fathered six children with Sally Hemings.
那更糟糕
Okay, that's even worse...
但他也促成了路易斯安那购地案
But he also fathered the Louisiana Purchase.
-这太可恶了 -这太有问题了
- This is outrageous. - This is thoroughly problematic.
好 你说得对 我交罚款 给你五块
Okay, you're right. I'll pay the fine. Here's five bucks.
交罚款也不能让你进去
There's no fine big enough to get you in.
你要阻止我参加自己的舞会吗
You're stopping me from attending my own dance?
我花了好几个月时间组织这事
I spent months organizing this.
稍等
Well, give us one sec.
计划不是这样的
This wasn't a part of the plan.
杰里米会怪我的
Jeremy is gonna blame me for this.
他本来就不喜欢我了
He doesn't like me as it is.
我们不能为了保护一段关系
We can't give up the moral
而放弃道德高地
high ground to protect one relationship.
-我们不能网开一面吗 -不行
- Can't we just let this slide? - No way.
但是二年级代表
But as sophomore class rep,
他不应该得到行政特权或豁免权吗
shouldn't he get executive privilege or immunity?
两者都可以
Either is fine.
对 听她的
Yeah, listen to her.
我们在听 妮可教我们不要听之任之
We are. Nick taught us not to let anything slide.
-但我知道什么呢 -你们无权这样做
- Yeah, but what do I know? - You have no authority to do this.
杰里米 是敌人
Jeremy, the enemy!
杰里米 是敌人
Jeremy, the enemy!
停下 这太疯狂了
Stop this! This is crazy!
我要进去了 你们不能拦住我
I'm going in. You can't stop me.
杰里米 是敌人
Jeremy, the enemy!
不值得 老大
It's not worth it, boss.
但说真的 这套装扮服
But seriously, that costume...
不好 哥们
not cool, dude.
你也是吗 吉宝
Et tu, Jimbo?
我拿到了一些钱
I got some money.
大概七百块 全给你了 老爸
About seven hundred bucks, and it's all yours, Dad.
别担心哈博一家 我会应付他们的
Don't worry about the Harbaughs. I'll handle them.
我要怎么送给你
How should I get it to you?
我要找你们系统中的一个人
Yeah, I'm looking for someone in your system.
她叫多萝西·沃伊切霍夫斯基
Her name is Dorothyxa0Wojciechowski.
我不知道 就平常的拼法
I don't know. The usual way.
谢谢
Thanks.
稍等
Er, hold on a sec.
我只想说 抱歉你昨晚错过了舞会
I just wanted to say I'm sorry you missed the dance last night.
本来一切都很好 直到你出现了
You know, everything was fine around here until you showed up.
现在突然发生了各种疯狂的事
Now all of a sudden all this crazy stuff's happening.
我做了两倍的家务 拿了一半的钱
I do double the chores for half the money,
还从自己的舞会上被赶走了
and I get kicked out of my own dance.
我知道我把事情弄糟了
I know I've thrown a wrench into things.
我觉得很难受
I feel terrible.
我不想让事情变成这样
I never meant for that to happen.
昨晚情况失控了
Things just got out of hand last night.
小队应该让你进去的
The squad should've totally let you in.
你这么认为吗
You think?
也许这能补偿你
Well... maybe this will make things up to you.
当小队打开现金箱时
Turns out when the squad opened the cash box,
那比我们想象中少很多
it was a lot less than we thought.
我们赚的钱不够请文化敏感培训师
We didn't make enough to hire a cultural sensitivity trainer.
所以我说服了大家
So I convinced everyone
把钱以你的名义捐给了慈善机构
to donate the money to a charity in your name.
已以杰里米·汤普森的名义
"A donation has been made in the name of...
捐款
Jeremy Thompson...
感谢他组织了
in appreciation of his
年度参与人数最多的舞会
organizing the best-attended dance of the year."
你可以挂在你的学生会房♥间里
You can hang it in your student council room.
谢谢你 妮可
Thanks, Nick.
你真好
That was nice of you.
很高兴能帮忙
Hey, happy to help.
回头见 得去啃书了
Okay, see you later. Gotta hit the books.
抱歉 我回来了
Sorry. Yeah, I'm back.
社会服务数据库中没有
So there's no Dorothy Wojciechowski
多萝西·沃伊切霍夫斯基吗
in the social services' database?
你试过了每种拼写吗
And you tried every spelling?
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
也许你并没有那么好
Maybe you're not so nice after all.
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表