剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
真没礼貌
Rude.
听着 我知道这不仅是
Look, I know this isn't
因为我让你拿不到新车了
just about me ruining that new car for you.
也许你只是害怕与一个你不了解的人
Maybe you're just afraid of sharing everything else you do have
分享你所拥有的一切
with someone you don't know.
我不知道你想干什么 但我会查清楚的
I don't know what you're up to, but I'm gonna find out.
我没有什么目的
I'm not up to anything.
我只是个需要家的女孩
I'm just a girl who needs a family.
好吗
Okay?
我们没事了吗
Are we good?
差得远呢 妮可
Oh, we're far from good... Nick.
多萝西 是我 我要行动了
Dorothy, it's me. I'm pulling the trigger.
告诉山姆今晚我就让他们昏睡
Tell Sam tonight's the night I knock them out.
他们昏迷后我给你发短♥信♥
I'll text you when they're unconscious.
我不在乎《幸运之轮》是否是武装部队周
I don't care if it's Armed Forces Week on Wheel of Fortune!
录下来就行
Just record it!
那么
So...
你今天怎么样
how was your day?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
妮可问我时我也是这样说的 天啊
That's exactly what I said when Nick asked me. Man.
有没有可能我们非常自私
Is it possible that we are so self-absorbed
以至于别人对我们的生活感兴趣时
we don't even recognize it
我们甚至没有意识到这一点
when someone takes an interest in our lives?
很高兴你和你的领养女儿
Well, I'm glad you and your little ward
有时间私人谈话
had some time for a tête-à-tête,
但我在做晚餐 我需要一些帮助
but I'm trying to get dinner ready. I could use help.
好 妮可让我开始思考
Yeah, Nick's got me thinking.
我是说
I mean...
有时候我觉得我们是住在同一个家里的陌生人
sometimes I feel like we are strangers living in the same house.
我们不该多在乎一些小事吗
I mean, shouldn't we care more about the little things?
听起来很棒
Yeah, that sounds great,
但我不知道该怎么做
but I don't know how to make that happen.
我也是 但我们也许能搞明白
Neither do I, but maybe we can figure it out.
记住 我们是一个团队 你是大脑 我是心脏
Remember, we're a team. You're the brain, I'm the heart.
我们一起让汤普森身体顺利运行
Together, we make the Thompson body run like clockwork.
是啊 但我为什么总得当大脑
Yeah, but why do I always have to be the brain?
当大脑有什么问题 当大脑是赞扬
What's wrong with the brain? Being the brain is a compliment.
有时候我想当心脏
Well, sometimes I wanna be the heart.
当心脏很有趣 大家都喜欢心脏
The heart is the fun job. Everyone loves the heart.
没人喜欢大脑
Nobody likes the brain.
因为大脑让你做家庭作业 清空洗碗机
Cause the brain makes you do your homework and empty the dishwasher,
而心脏可以出去吃冰淇淋
while the heart gets to go out for ice cream
收留流浪儿童
and take in stray children.
我去开门
I'll get it.
最好不是另一个流浪儿童
It'd better not be another stray child.
谢谢 是什么
Thanks. What's this?
这叫披萨
It's called "Pizza."
意大利语的食物
It's Italian for "Food."
我知道你习惯了照顾自己 但我做了晚餐
I know you're used to fending for yourself, but I made dinner.
今天是什么大日子
What's the special occasion?
有人去世了吗
Did someone die?
不 这是妮可第一次和我们吃晚餐
No, it's Nick's first real dinner with us.
你做这么多菜是为了我吗
You did this all for me?
-你们不是每晚一起吃饭吗 -当然不是
- You don't eat together every night? - Hell no.
但如果你就想在你的房♥间里吃披萨
But you know, if you just wanna eat your pizza in your room,
那也没关系 我做了拿手的炖小牛肘意大利调味饭
that's fine. I mean, I cooked my signature osso buco risotto,
我是专业厨师
and I am a professional chef,
但如果你想吃加油站的披萨
but if you just want gas-station-quality pizza--
不 对不起
No. I'm sorry.
只是 我再也没和家人一起吃过饭了 自从...
It's just, I haven't had a family meal since...
很久了
Well, a long time.
总之
Anyway...
这看起来很棒 谢谢
this looks nice. Thank you.
那不是个糟糕的主意
You know, that's not a bad idea.
也许妈妈可以每晚都为我们做晚餐
Maybe Mom could cook dinner for us every night.
然后我们可以一家人一起吃饭
And then we could eat together, as a family.
没问题
Sure, no problem.
或者我们去上家庭烹饪课
Or what if we took, like, a family cooking class?
你真的可以教我们怎么做饭
You could literally teach us how to cook
我们可以轮流做晚餐
and we could take turns making the dinners.
听起来挺有趣的
That actually sounds kind of fun.
酷
Cool.
爸爸这次"真的"用对了
And Dad used "Literally" the right way.
-你第一天上学怎么样 -挺好的
- So how was your first day of school? - Pretty good.
我偷了驾校的车
I stole the driver's ed. car,
开了三个街区
and got a whole three blocks
然后他们用钉刺带把我拦下了
before they brought me down with a spike strip.
她开玩笑的
She's kidding.
你开玩笑的 对吧
You're kidding, right?
好难分辨
It's so hard to tell
你什么时候说实话 什么时候说假话 妮可
what's real and what's made up with you, Nick.
说到这里 我听说杰里米希望拿到驾照时
Speaking of which, I heard Jeremy was hoping to get a new car
能有一辆新车
when he gets his license.
那是在你出现之前 现在我们得做出牺牲
Until you showed up, and we had to make sacrifices.
关于这点 我有个想法
Well, about that, I had a thought.
现在我放学后去丽兹的餐厅工作了
I'm working at Liz's restaurant after school now.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
惊喜哦
Surprise.
这女孩能端超多份意大利面
This girl can carry a freakish amount of cannelloni.
我们回头聊
We'll talk later.
也许你也能找份工作
So maybe you could get a job, too,
自己买♥♥车
and buy your own car.
等等 真正的工作啊
Wait, like a "Job" Job,
我得做别人不想做的事吗
where I have to do stuff people don't wanna do?
听起来是个很好的解决方案
This sounds like a pretty good solution.
真聪明 妮可
It's really smart, Nick.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
我们该庆祝一下
This calls for a celebration.
我看见冰箱里有起泡苹果酒
I saw some sparkling cider in the fridge.
希望没关系
I hope that's okay.
行啊 听起来不错
Sure, sounds nice.
我去拿
Let me go get it.
妮可 需要帮助吗
Nick, do you need any help?
不用
No, I'm good.
敬我的新家人
Well, here's to my new family.
等等 我想说点什么
Wait! I want to say something.
我知道你才来不久 妮可
I know you've only been here a little while, Nick,
但我觉得你来到我们身边这是有原因的
but I feel like you coming to us, this is happening for a reason.
绝对是有原因的
Oh, it's definitely happening for a reason.
我是说 也许这就是我们需要的
No, I mean, maybe this is exactly what we all need,
改变现状
you know, to shake things up,
让我们意识到我们有多爱彼此
make us realize how much we love each other.
我要为此干杯
I'll drink to that.
等等
Wait.
我也想说点什么
I want to say something, too.
我承认 我不大确定你住我们家的事
I'll admit that I was unsure about you living with us,
但我错了
but I was wrong.
孩子们 你们可以从这女孩身上学习
You know, you kids could learn from this girl,
因为她面对过困难
'cause she has faced hardship,
那让她很坚强
and that has given her character.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们该为此干杯吗
Should we drink to that?
等等
Wait.
我也想说点什么
I want to say something, too.
我知道你们都知道 我喜欢帮助别人
I know you all know that helping people's my thing.
只要大家都知道这事
As long as everyone hears about it.
但我
But I...
觉得是妮可在帮我
feel like Nick is the one helping me.
她就像是我从未拥有过的妹妹
She's like the sister I never had.
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表