剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
红酒的标签怎么掉下来了
How does a label fall offxa0a wine bottle?
这可不会随便发生
That doesn't just happen.
你今晚在餐厅看到奇怪的事了吗
Did you see anything weird at the restaurant tonight?
我看见一个哥们为意面付了30块
Saw a dude pay 30 bucks for spaghetti.
关于红酒的奇怪事
Anything weird about the wine?
你整晚都在酒窖 还有标签脱落吗
I mean, you were in the wine closet all night. Did any other labels fall off?
据我所知没有
No, not that I know of.
也许你该问把红酒卖♥♥给你的人
Maybe you should ask whoever sold you the wine.
稍等
Wait a sec.
有这个可能吗
Is it possible?
什么可能
Is what possible?
我在和新的经销商合作
I've been using a new distributor.
你觉得他们买♥♥给了我假酒吗
I mean, do you think they've been selling me counterfeit bottles?
真是场灾难
What a disaster.
如果消息传出去说我卖♥♥的是假酒
If word gets out that I served knockoff wine,
我就要去连锁餐厅炸墨西哥胡椒爆米花了
I'm gonna be slinging jalepeño poppers at a chain restaurant!
该死 是餐厅
Crap! It's the restaurant!
我是丽兹
It's Liz.
你和妈妈不该这么早就喝这么醉
You and Mom shouldn't be this drunk this early.
妈妈砸了这瓶酒 因为标签从瓶身脱落了
Mom dropped it because the label fell off the bottle.
至少找个更好的借口吧
At least find a better excuse than that.
显然 今晚大获成功
Well, apparently, tonight was an unqualified success.
接下来两个月餐厅都被订满了
The restaurant is booked solid for two months.
太棒了
That's fantastic.
而且 因为妮可超棒的主意
Plus, thanks to Nick's great idea,
我们卖♥♥了价值超过八千的红酒
we sold over $8,000 worth of wine.
八千
$8,000!
真棒 对你来说
Wow, that's so great... for you.
那红酒呢
What about the wine?
没人抱怨 所以我建议就别管了
Well, nobody said anything, so I say we just drop it.
就我们所知 这只是一个烂瓶子
As far as we know, it was a bad bottle.
没必要摸老虎屁♥股♥
No point poking the bear.
扫到地毯下 懂了 不是说你 莫莉
Sweep it under the rug, got it. Not you, Molly.
人们愿意为一顿饭
It's kind of an outrage
花这么多钱 真是令人愤慨
that people would spend that kind of money on one meal.
这瓶红酒的价格能让你喂饱整个村子的人
I mean, you can feed an entire village for the price of this wine bottle.
绝对的
Totally.
那笔钱本可以花在更多值得的人身上
That money could have gone to so many more deserving people.
她为什么这么生气
What's she so upset about?
她应该很激动 毕竟她在家务市场耍了我们
She should be thrilled the way she played us at chore market.
别纠结了
Let it go already.
我只是说 谁在打扫厨房♥
I'm just saying, who's stuck cleaning the kitchen,
谁在外面看小山羊做瑜伽的视频啊
and who's out watching videos of baby goats doing yoga?
一 山羊不做瑜伽
Okay, one, the goats don't do the yoga.
太荒唐了
That'd be absurd.
它们只是看
They just watch.
二
And two,
是我们想耍她 记得吗
we were the ones trying to play her, remember?
我感觉我们是罪有应得
I feel like we got what we deserved.
顺说 垃圾箱满了
And PS... trash is full.
去赚你的两美元吧
Go earn your two dollars.
心机妹 第一季第三集
爸爸
Dad?
妮可 你好吗
Nicky, hey, how you doing?
我还没弄到钱 我们昨晚刚谈过
I don't have the money yet. We just talked last night.
不 我不是为这件事打电♥话♥的
No, that's not why I'm calling.
只是 我想来确保你没事
It's just... I wanted to check and make sure you're okay.
你似乎很难过
You seemed upset.
-我没事 -那就好
- I'm fine. - Good. Good.
我想你 孩子 学校怎么样
I miss you, kid. How's school going?
你吃得还好吗
Are you eating okay?
丽兹是个好厨师
Liz is a pretty good cook,
这么说吧 她的意大利红酱太过了
but let's just say her marinara is trying way too hard.
我们的意大利红酱是番茄酱
Our marinara is ketchup.
妮可 既然我给你打了电♥话♥
Hey, Nick, as long as I have you on the phone,
我就顺口一提 我还需要那笔钱
you know what? I do still need some money.
不管你能拿到多少钱
You know, whatever you can get.
好吧 我会想办法
Okay. I'll figure something out.
谢谢你 孩子 我知道你会的
Thanks, kiddo. I know you will.
昨晚《英国烘焙秀》淘汰了谁
Hey, who got kicked off The Great British Baking Show last night?
监狱的无线烂透了
The Wi-Fi in prison sucks.
-妮可 -喂 喂
- Hey, Nick. -Hello? Hello?
是奈杰尔吗 别告诉我是奈杰尔
Was it Nigel? Don't tell me it was Nigel.
你在和谁说话
Who you talking to?
预录电♥话♥
Robo-call.
是万豪度假村的伊丽莎白吗 我恨死她了
Was it Elizabeth from Marriott Resorts? Man, I hate her.
我注意到这些超棒的东西 这是从哪儿买♥♥的
I was noticing all this amazing stuff. Where'd you get all these?
-我做的 -不可能吧
- I made 'em. - No way.
这是我的易集生意
Yeah, this is my Etsy business.
这是我刚做好的
Here's one I just finished.
这是菩提树
It's a banyan tree.
我是用一本关于夏威夷历史的书做的
I made it from a book on the history of Hawaii.
花了我三周时间
Took me about three weeks.
如果不是纸割伤 两周就能做好
Could've been two if not for paper cuts.
太棒了 你真是个艺术家
These are amazing. You're like a genuine artist.
你在这里啊 准备好去上学了吗
There you are. You ready for school?
校车马上就来了
The bus is gonna be here any minute.
我准备好了 我只是在看艾德的树
I'm good to go. I was just checking out Ed's trees.
妮可对我真正的艺术产生了兴趣
Nick is taking an interest in my genuine artistry.
-这是《呼啸山庄》吗 -好眼力
- Is this from Wuthering Heights? - Good eye.
艾德喜欢用稀有书籍和旧地图
Yeah, Ed likes to use rare books and old maps.
感觉你真的可以用随便的报纸来做
Feels like something you could do literally with any newspaper
-但艾德说有区别 -是有
- but Ed says there's a difference. - There is.
那些旧书在我自信的手中就像黄油
Those old pages are like butter in my confident hand.
我喜欢这么想 每一页都讲述了一个故事
I like to think that each page tells a story.
是的 在你剪掉之前
They do, before you cut them up.
妮可 他甚至有古董切纸机
Nick, I mean, he even has an antique paper cutter
和镀金工艺刀
and gold-plated craft knives.
-听起来很贵 -是啊
- That sounds expensive. - Yeah.
别忘了这些微型放大镜眼镜
Don't forget about these tiny magnifying glasses
我其实不需要 但这真的很酷
that I don't really need but are really cool.
我也不懂
I don't get it either.
但艾德涉足什么就会全力以赴
But when Ed gets into something, he goes all in.
我好像听到校车的声音了 回头在餐厅见
I think I hear the bus. See you at the restaurant later.
知道吗 我刚有了个好主意
You know what? I just had a great idea.
我要为妮可做一件特别的作品
I'm gonna make a special piece for Nick.
别用《大宪♥章♥》做就行
Just don't make it out of the Magna Carta.
莫莉 我喜欢你在流动厨房♥发的分享
Molly, I love this Insta you posted at the soup kitchen.
谢谢 瓦伦西亚滤镜真的让发网夺人眼球
Thanks. You know, the Valencia filter really made the hairnet pop.
-绝对的 -肯定的
- Definitely. - For sure.
关于志愿者小队的问题
Question about the Volunteer Squad.
我们筹过款吗 还是只是提升大家的意识
Do we ever raise money, or do we just raise awareness?
我们过去办了一次点心义卖♥♥ 为流浪汉筹款
We used to do a bake sale to raise money for the homeless,
然后我们意识到 直接给他们食物会更容易
then we realized it was just easier to give them the food.
合情合理
Yeah, that makes sense.
我们对化装舞会有什么看法
So what are we thinking about this costume dance?
那会很棒的
Oh, it's gonna be amazing.
是的 但这不是有卖♥♥票的机会吗
Yeah, but is there, like, a ticket-selling opportunity?
有存衣处吗
Is there like a coat check?
代客泊车收费多少
What do we charge for valet parking?
这是杰里米负责的 你可以假定一切都安排好了
This is Jeremy's thing, so you can assume it's all taken care of.
-你们要打扮成什么 -塔米卡 别
- What are you guys wearing? - No, Tamika, don't.
我要打扮成一只猫
I'm going as a cat.
真不错
Wow, good for you.
我真的欣赏你如此勇敢 选择了这么基本的形象
I really admire you for being brave enough to be so... basic.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我觉得 作为志愿者小队的领袖
But I feel, as the leader of the Volunteer Squad,
我们有个机会
that we have an opportunity,
说实话 也有责任
and honestly, a responsibility,
用我们的装扮服做出社会声明
to make a social statement with our costumes.
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表