剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
为什么不做了
Why'd you stop?
青春期
Puberty.
我不知道该怎么回复
I don't know how to respond to that.
到了初中时
Somewhere around middle school,
她就失去了跟我烹饪的兴趣
she lost interest in cooking with me,
而对测试底线和冲我摔门
and became more interested in testing boundaries
更感兴趣
and slamming doors in my face.
真郁闷
Bummer.
如果我不用每次都维持底线
It'd be less of a bummer
这事也没那么郁闷
if I wasn't the one who had to enforce the boundaries.
但艾德并不是对抗性的人
But Ed's not exactly the confrontational type.
我想总得有人做
Well, I guess someone has to do it.
我只是希望那人不用总是我
Yeah, I just wish it wasn't always me.
我想念做莫莉的朋友妈妈
I miss being Molly's friend mom.
现在我只是她的规则妈妈
Now I'm just her rules mom.
相信我 拥有任何种类的妈妈都很好
Believe me, any kind of mom is great to have.
莫莉很幸运
Molly's very lucky.
面团在冰箱里静置半小时后
Now after this dough has rested in the fridge for half an hour,
我打算教你做我像你这么大时
I'm gonna teach you to make the first kind of pasta I learned to make
学会做的第一种意大利面 法法拉
when I was about your age, farfalle,
英语的意思是
which in English means--
蝴蝶面
Butterflies.
没错
Exactly.
大部分人称之为蝴蝶结面
Mostly people call it bow tie pasta,
但像我们这样的真正厨师
but real chefs, like us,
知道这是蝴蝶面
know it's butterflies.
而且 我喜欢假装它们是黏糊糊的面团毛虫
Besides, I like to pretend that they're little slimy, dough caterpillars
进入沸水茧中
going in a cocoon of boiling water
出来就成了美丽的蝴蝶
and out come beautiful butterflies.
听起来好恶心又美味
Sounds disturbing, but also delicious.
餐厅也许不是我们以为的金矿
The restaurant might not be the gold mine we thought.
都是信♥用♥卡♥支付
It's all credit cards.
讲得通
It figures.
那样的高端地方
High-end places like that
不会招待带着血汗钱的普通人
don't cater to average Joes with hard-earned cash.
但那并不全是损失 烹饪课很棒
But it wasn't a total loss. The cooking lesson was great.
她甚至教了我做法法拉的新方法
She even taught me a new way to make farfalle.
你跟丽兹一起做了蝴蝶意面吗
Oh, so you made butterfly pasta with Liz?
是啊 我们用的是多皮欧泽洛面粉
Yeah, and we used doppio zero flour.
用英语说是双零面粉
It's double zero in English.
就是富人用的面粉
It's rich-guy flour, is what it is.
是啊 但是很好吃 再次烹饪感觉很棒
Yeah, but it tasted so good. It was really nice to cook again.
我很怀念
I miss it.
我也是
Yeah, I miss it too.
周日跟你一起做意面
You know, making pasta on Sundays
总是我一周最爱的时刻
with you was always my favorite time of the week.
我会把那只小蝴蝶别在你的头发上
You know, I'd pin that little butterfly in your hair.
我不知道 我想我以为
I don't know, I guess I thought
烹饪是我们之间特别的事 但是随便了
cooking was our thing, but whatever.
跟你说实话
To tell you the truth,
反正烹饪课也不怎么样
the cooking lesson wasn't that great anyway.
丽兹有糟糕的规矩 像是把头发扎起来
Liz has all these lame rules, like tie your hair back,
或者取掉珠宝
or take off your jewelry.
等等
Wait.
有了
That's it.
我知道怎么让哈博一家别烦我了
I know how to get the Harbaughs off my back.
我要偷丽兹的戒指
I'm going to steal Liz's ring.
下一条线索需要团队合作
This next clue is going to take some teamwork.
埃里克 皮特 先解这个达芬奇密♥码♥筒
Eric, Pete, start by working on this Da Vinci Cryptex.
不 我觉得我们应该把这幅画上的手排成一行
Nah, I think we should line up the hands on this painting
看它是否画出了一个箭头
and see if it draws an arrow.
别 我们得回到上一个房♥间
Forget that, we need to go back to the last room
数一数罗马人的头 看看结果
and count Roman heads to see where that leads us.
我想那和杰里米一样毫无结果
Well, just like Jeremy, I'm sure it leads us nowhere.
拜托 各位
Come on, guys.
遵循我的计划
Just stick with my plan.
我们花了半小时才搞懂上一条线索
It took half an hour to figure out that last clue.
如果我们不团结一致
If we don't work together,
也许永远也无法逃离博物馆
we'll never escape the museum.
你也许该学习拥抱失败
You should probably learn to embrace failure.
如果你听我的 我们现在都出去了
If you'd listened to me, we'd be done now.
我想问清楚
Just to be clear,
如果我们逃不出去 他们会让我们出去的 对吗
if we don't escape, they do let us out, right?
真是浪费时间 我们解不开的
This is a huge waste of time. We're never going to solve this.
谁想出了这个糟糕的主意 我们走吧
Who came up with this dumb idea? Let's just get out of here.
不 等等 我们可以的
No! Hang on, wait. We can do this.
解开了
Solved it!
又是一个谜题
It's another puzzle.
好吧
All right.
要想得到这条线索
In order to finish this clue,
我们得去立体主义展览
we're gonna have to go to the Cubist exhibit and...
数数立方块 大家跟我走
count some cubes. Everyone, follow me.
出去的唯一办法就是坚持
The only way out is through.
-我们本可以做到的 -你管事就不行
- We would've gotten that. - Not with you in charge.
莫莉 你没浇水
Molly, you didn't water the plants!
我回头去 我在做家庭作业
I'll do it later. I'm doing homework!
你才没有
No, you're not.
图片分享故事就像是家庭作业
Insta stories are like homework,
我做得很好
and I'm acing this.
莫莉 我的草药园快死了
Molly, my herb garden is dying!
来了
Coming!
很好 她的草药能和我的海龟一起上天堂
Good, her herbs can join my sea turtles in heaven.
你还在因为海滩清理活动对她生气吗
You're still mad at her about the beach clean-up?
是啊
Er, yeah.
她就是不懂我
She just doesn't get me.
她不懂这件事对我来说有多重要
She doesn't understand how important all this stuff is to me.
这又不全是她的错
Well, it's not like it was 100% her fault.
他们的确给你发了短♥信♥
They did text you.
天啊 你为什么要站她
Oh my God. Why are you taking her side in this?
我没有站边
I'm not taking anyone's side.
我觉得你可以放过你妈妈
I just think you could cut your mom some slack.
你很幸运 有她当你的妈妈
You're lucky to have her.
妮可 告诉莫莉
Hey, Nick. Tell Molly
如果她要撒谎说她在做家庭作业
that if she's gonna lie about doing her homework,
她就不该在图片分享上发照片
she shouldn't put it on Instagram.
有道理
Good point.
你准备好上下一堂烹饪课了吗
You ready for another cooking lesson?
我很乐意 但现在我要做家庭作业
I'd love to, but now I have homework.
你该问莫莉
You should ask Molly.
我觉得她还生我的气
Yeah, I think she's still upset with me.
昨天 我在挡风玻璃上发现一本小册子
Yesterday, I found a pamphlet on my windshield
《塑料吸管还是海龟谋杀》
called "Plastic Straws or Turtle Murder."
-真黑暗 -是吧
- Dark. - Right?
这真蠢 一般持续多久啊
This is silly. How long does this usually go on for?
她的记录是生我81天气
Her record is 81 days of being mad at me
因为2016年的马戏团事件
for the "Circus incident" Of 2016.
我还以为大象跳舞很高兴呢
I thought the elephants looked happy to be dancing.
我觉得你们只用聊一聊
I think you guys just need to talk it out.
是啊 但她从来不听我的
Yeah, but she never listens to me.
来看看吧
Well, let's find out.
莫莉 天啊 厨房♥有只小鸟
Oh Molly! Oh my God! There's a baby bird in the kitchen!
妮可 等等
Nick, wait...
不用谢
You're welcome.
鸟在哪 它没事吧 我知道做鸟类心肺复苏
Where's the bird? Is it okay? I know avian CPR!
好消息 鸟起来了 飞出了窗外
Er, good news. The bird just got up and flew out the window.
既然你来了 我想知道
But while you're here, I was wondering
你是否想跟我一起烘焙
if maybe you'd like to cook with me.
我有点忙
I'm kind of busy.
做提拉米苏都没空吗
Too busy to make tiramisu?
我听着呢
I'm listening.
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表