剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
这对我真的很重要
This is really important to me.
你对我真的很重要
And you are really important to me.
我的任务就是确保你照顾好自己
And it is my job to make sure you take care of your health.
所以我们要去看医生
So we are going to that appointment.
拜托 别吵架
Come on, guys. Let's not fight about this.
太不公平了
This is so unfair.
我知道这是强权行为 就为了给我一个教训
Yeah, I know this is just all some sort of power play to teach me a lesson.
但是为什么海龟要付出代价
But why do turtles have to pay the price?
谢谢 真有帮助
Thanks. That was really helpful.
抱歉 我只是不想让她恨我
Sorry. I just didn't want her to hate me.
恭喜 现在她恨我了
Congratulations. Now she hates me.
我不知道是什么情况 我只想和莫莉交流
I don't know what we got here. I was just trying to connect with Molly
创造一个和谐的家庭
and create a little family harmony.
但你让情况糟了一百万倍
But instead you made the situation a million times worse,
因为你害怕直面问题
because you're afraid to confront problems head-on,
然后总是我来收拾烂摊子
Then I'm always the one to come and clean up the mess.
我可以搞定这事
I can fix this.
别生你妈妈的气 她只是在照顾你
Don't be mad at your mom. She's just... looking out for you.
她回复了
Whoa, she responded.
话不怎么好听 但她的确恢复了
Not a very nice response, but she did respond.
这就像她的行为所带来的后果
It's almost like having consequences
迫使她做出改变
for her actions forced her to change.
如果我能回到过去 我会做不同的事
If I could go back in time, I would do things differently.
你去查查有没有这样的应用
Why don't you see if there's an app for that?
这是所有的投票
These are all the votes.
带去前厅计算票数
Take them to the front office for counting
别让它离开你的视线
and don't let them out of your sight.
我这就去
I'm on it.
天啊 真抱歉
Oh my God, I'm so sorry!
这是我的错 让我来
It's my fault. Let me get it.
我来收拾
I've got this.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我都惊慌失措了
I am freaking out here.
别担心 一切都会好的
Relax. It's all going to work out.
你说得容易
Easy for you to say.
你昨晚又没有修改
You didn't revise your resume
16次未来简历
from the future 16 times last night.
注意 学生们
Attention, students.
选举结果出来了
The results of the election are in.
新学生会主席是
The new student body president is...
杰里米·汤普森
Jeremy Thompson.
-你做到了 -我做到了
- You did it! - I did it!
我不会给出确切的投票总数
I won't give out exact vote totals,
因为这对失败者来说太刻薄了
because that's mean to the loser.
我是说 非赢家
I mean, non-winner.
我是说 第二名
I mean, second-place winner.
该死 抱歉 丽莎
Oh, damn it. Sorry, Lisa.
非常感谢 没有你我绝对做不到
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I could have never done this without you.
没关系
Hey, it's no problem.
我们是一家人 对吧 我们照顾彼此
We're family, right? We look out for each other.
我想是的
Yeah, I guess we do.
也许我的确看错你了
Maybe I was wrong about you.
也许是的
Maybe you were.
我想知道我赢了丽莎多少
I wonder how badly I beat Lisa.
谁在乎啊
Who cares, man.
你赢了
You won.
好好享受吧
Just enjoy it.
-你可以的 对吧 -当然
- You can do that, can't you? - Damn right, I can.
谢谢
Thank you.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我低估你了
I guess I underestimated you,
而且大大高估了学校
and vastly overestimated the school.
享受你的胜利吧
Enjoy your win.
我会的
I will.
谢谢你
Thank you?
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
告诉我地址就行 我会搞成意外的
Just give me an address. I can make it look like an accident.
我需要给我查清确切的投票总数
I need you to find me the exact vote totals.
我这就去 主席
I'm on it, El Presidente.
拿到了吗
Did you get it?
老大 你不是因为我迷人的个性才留下我的
Boss, you don't keep me around for my charming personality.
但要我说实话 我不确定大家都了解真正的我
Thought I'm not sure anyone knows the real me, if we're being honest about things.
我们真的不了解
We're really not.
知道了
Noted.
投票总数是321对299
So, vote totals were 321 to 299.
321 to 299.
加油 杰里米
Go, Jeremy.
你真棒
You rock!
是啊 想来一杯胜利冰沙吗
Yeah, you do. Wanna grab a victory slushie?
今天不行 吉姆
Not today, Jim.
委婉拒绝 没事
Soft pass, soft pass, it's all good.
321 to 299...
挺不错
Not bad at all.
321 to 299...
你把这个叫清理海滩 贝琪
You call that a clean beach, Becky?
那只海鸥嘴里真的有个塑料袋
There's literally a plastic bag in that seagull's mouth.
-门关了也没事 -抱歉
- Don't mind the closed door. - Sorry.
我得告诉你一件
I have to tell you something
让你震惊的事 你看看
that will blow your mind. Check this out.
这是是什么
What is this?
妮可对投票总数的估计
Nick's estimate of the vote totals.
那又如何
So?
那也正是我和丽莎·哈达德
That's also the exact number of votes
获得的选票数
that both I and Lisa Haddad actually got.
咱俩对震惊的标准很不一样
You and I have different standards when it comes to mind-blowing.
你知道妮可算对投票总数的概率是多少吗
You know what the odds are of Nick getting those totals right?
她得知道有多少人要投票
She'd have to know how many people are going to vote,
多少人会给我投票 多少人会给丽莎投票
how many were going to vote for me, how many for Lisa...
还可能有投给非推荐候选人的票
I mean, then there's the write-in possibility.
没人这样做 但她怎么会知道的
No one did that, but how would she know?
你怎么
How did you
知道确切的结果的
even know the exact results?
这是个秘密
It was a secret.
那无所谓
That doesn't matter.
靠吉姆吗
Jim?
重要的是
What matters
我知道妮可和票数都有鬼
is I know something is fishy with both Nick and this count.
拜托 你赢了
Come on, you won.
为什么要说妮可做了错事
Why are you accusing Nick of doing something wrong?
但是数据
But statistic--
别管数据了
Forget the statistics!
我只知道妮可十分努力
All I know is that Nick worked her butt off
就为了让你梦想成真
to make your dream come true.
那肯定表示她是个可怕的人
That must mean she's a terrible person.
我只是说有鬼 没说可怕
I only said fishy, I never said terrible.
如果你真觉得妮可搞了鬼
Look, if you really think Nick did something underhanded,
那就去找校长
go to the principal.
让妮可惹上麻烦
Get Nick in trouble.
要求再次竞选
Ask for another election.
你这次也许不会赢 但至少你能拉妮可下水
You may not win again, but at least you'll take Nick down with you.
那么
So...
你会怎么做
what are you gonna do?
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表