剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
没什么 去睡觉吧
Nothing, go back to bed.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我跟莫莉烘焙时将戒指掉到下水道里去了
I lost my ring down the drain when I was cooking with Molly.
我把整个水槽都拆了 但还是找不到
I tore the whole sink apart, but I still can't find it.
我觉得再也找不到了
I think it's gone forever.
真糟糕
That sucks,
但也许你能再买♥♥一个戒指
but maybe you can, you know, replace it.
不行
I can't just replace it.
那是我妈妈的戒指
It was my mother's ring.
她失业时得卖♥♥了戒指
She had to sell it when she lost her job, and...
艾德去了两个州里
Ed went to 15 different
15家不同的当铺 就为了把它赎回来
pawn shops across two states to get it back.
我知道我有时会对他不好 但是
I know I give him a hard time, but...
我不会用他或那枚戒指交换任何东西
I wouldn't trade him or that ring for anything.
等等
Wait.
别哭了
Stop crying.
我来帮你找
Let me help you look.
有时东西会卡在
You know, sometimes things get lodged
管壁的堆叠处
in the build-up in the pipe walls.
你得好好翘一下才能震松它
You just have to give them a knock to jar them loose.
我有次以为我把小马头饰掉到下水道里去了
Yep, I once thought I lost a My Little Pony tiara down the drain.
原来它只是卡在一根满是培根油的管子里
Turns out it was just stuck in a pipe full of bacon grease.
有东西出来了
Oh, something came out!
我的戒指
Oh, my ring!
太谢谢你了
Oh, thank you!
真丢人
Wow, this was embarrassing.
我把眼泪和油都弄到你身上了
I just got tears and pipe grease all over you.
你的
Hey, your...
油闻起来比大部分人做的菜都要好
grease smells better than most people's cooking.
再次感谢 妮可
Thanks again, Nick.
我不知道没有你我会怎么办
I don't know what I would've done without you.
我总是很乐意帮忙
Always happy to help.
你下来是吃零食的吗 想让我给你做点吃的吗
Well, did you come down for a snack, do you want me to make you something?
不用了
Oh, no, I'm good.
你去睡觉吧 我们早上收拾
You just go to bed. We'll clean this up in the morning.
好
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
顺便说一句 关于提拉米苏
By the way, about the tiramisu...
你是对的 该先把手指饼干泡进浓咖啡
You're right about soaking the ladyfingers in espresso first.
那是正确的做法
That is the correct way to make it.
但是莫莉真的很喜欢她的方法
But Molly really likes it her way, and...
我也真的很需要她喜欢我
I really needed her to like me too.
谢谢你让我们随心所欲
Thanks for letting us have that.
也许那次我们可以一起做
Maybe next time we can all make it together.
用你的方法
Your way.
该死
Shoot.
山姆
Sam.
-很高兴见到你 -废话连篇
- It's so great to see you-- - Blah, blah.
让我看看戒指
Let's see the ring.
这
This...
就是我开车超远过来拿的超贵戒指吗
is the super expensive ring I drove all the way over here for?
不仅有一个
Not just one.
有四个
There's four.
这是纯银的
They're 100% silver.
这是纯锡铅合金的
It's a 100% pewter.
这就是餐巾环中的纯银啊
Which is the silver of napkin rings.
够了
That's it.
我们参与这个小骗局
We didn't get involved in this little scam
不是为了抢劫20块的廉价合金
to heist 20 bucks of cheap metal alloy.
-但是 -够了
- But-- - Enough.
我们在冒大风险
We're taking some big risks here.
而你什么都没给我们
You delivered nothing.
你说服我们进行这次行动
You talked us into this operation,
获得的结果
and the juice...
完全不值得我们大费周章
isn't worth the squeeze.
我要叫停你的无用骗局
I'm pulling the plug on your little boondoggle.
收拾行李
Pack your bags.
你要回家了
You're coming home...
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表