剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
these people coming together to support you?
别问问题 奥马尔经历得够多了
No questions today. Omar has been through enough.
没事 我不介意
Ah, ah, it's okay, I don't mind.
我得说实话 感觉很棒
I gotta be honest. You know, it feels good.
能把海里那一天抛在脑后 我感到无比兴奋
I am super-stoked to put that day on the ocean behind me.
你是说河里
You mean river.
河里 随便了
River, ocean, whatever.
我只知道那很冷 很湿 很悲伤
All I know is it was cold, it was wet, and it was super-sad.
你的水痘怎么样了
How is your chicken pox?
你呢
How's yours?
显然 奥马尔还很痛苦
Obviously, this is all very raw for Omar,
他觉得这一切都有些模糊
and everything's a bit of a blur for him.
也许我们该把支票给他 让他回家悲痛
So maybe we just let him get his check and go home to grieve.
我们支持你 奥马尔
We support you, Omar.
我身上的光亮向你身上的光亮低头
The light in me bows down to the light in you.
那好吧
Okay then.
闲话少说 这是支票
So without further ado, here is the check...
价值1万美元
for $10,000.
1万美元
$10,000?
-你没告诉我是1万美元 -惊喜哟
- You did not tell me it was for $10,000. - Surprise!
贝琪该进行辣椒挑战了
And now, it's time for Becky's hot-pepper challenge.
因为我拥有前所未有的社交媒体力量
Due to my unprecedented social-media power,
我忠心的粉丝们
my dedicated followers,
贝琪国度
the Beckanation,
-贝琪贝琪 -贝琪贝琪
- Beck Beck! - Beck Beck!
筹到了两千美元
Raised an additional $2,000.
我会按照承诺吃掉卡罗莱纳死神辣椒
As promised, I will eat this Carolina Reaper,
世界上最辣的辣椒
the hottest chili pepper in the world.
贝琪国度
Boom! Beckanation in the--
天啊
Oh my God!
好辣
That burns!
我告诉她了
I told her.
你没告诉我支票是1万美元
You did not tell me the check was for 10k.
兑现时你得给我远远超过60块的数
I want a lot more than 60 bucks when we cash it.
我设计了这个骗局
I set up the scam,
我拿报酬
I get the payout.
你就来了这里演了一天戏
You're a day player here.
-你得到了非常公平的补偿 -但
- You're getting very fairly compensated. - But--
你差点搞砸了 我还肯给你钱是你走运
You are lucky I'm paying you anything after you almost blew it.
我想问问 晚餐怎么样
Just checking in. How was your dinner?
关于酸豆我是对的 是吧
I was right about the capers, wasn't I?
我注意到您全吃了
I noticed you ate them all.
-实际上 -实际上 我迎合了顾客的喜好
- Actually-- - Actually, I accommodated the customer's preference
小心翼翼地一个一个地去掉酸豆
by meticulously removing the capers one by one.
你做了什么
You did what?
顾客总是对的
The customer's always right.
我错了
Yeah, I was wrong.
原来
It turns out,
没了酸豆
that without the capers,
箭鱼尝起来就像是箭鱼
the swordfish tastes exactly like swordfish,
现在我意识到我不喜欢吃
which I now realize I do not care for.
我完全按照了你的要求
I did exactly what you asked me to do.
你这是让我背黑锅 哥们
You are throwing me under the bus, dude.
你在冲我吼吗 哥们
Oh, you're yelling at me, dude?
我道歉 先生
I apologize, sir.
我可以跟您保证
I can assure you that
我原来的食谱会很好吃的
my original recipe would have been delicious,
但既然我的员工
but since my employee
修改了菜
tampered with the dish,
这顿饭我都不收钱了
I will now comp your entire meal,
我还给你提供免费的甜点
and I offer youxa0free dessert on the house.
谢谢你 太好了 我们要提拉米苏
Thank you. That would be wonderful. We'll have the tiramisu.
不要可可粉
No cocoa powder.
处理得很好 我继续工作了
Nicely handled. Okay, back to work.
不不 你惹上麻烦了 哥们
No, no. You are in hot water, buddy.
你的工作是收拾脏盘子 不是破坏餐厅规矩
Your job is cleaning dirty dishes, not breaking restaurant rules!
但我以为
But I thought--
你比我更懂吗
You knew better than me?
我要告诉你一个秘密
I'm gonna tell you a little secret
这是他们在烹饪学校教的
that they teach you in culinary school.
顾客从来都不是对的 他们不知道自己想要什么
The customer is never right. They don't know what they want.
他们来这里 我好告诉他们他们想要什么
They comexa0here so I can tellxa0them what they want.
这真专横
That's tyrannical.
不 这是美食菜肴
No, that's gourmet cuisine.
他再也不会来你的餐厅了 我是在帮你
He was never gonna come back to your restaurant. I was helping you.
不 你是在帮你自己
No, you were helping yourself.
你想升级为接待员
You were trying to get promoted to host,
但经验是没有捷径的
but there are no shortcuts to experience.
如果你在这里待了超过一天 你就会知道的
If you'd been here morexa0than a day, you'd have known that. Yeah.
作为你的老板 我该炒了你
As your boss, I should fire you.
但我要怎么买♥♥车
But how will I buy a car?
因为你是我儿子
Because you are my son,
我打算放你一马
I'm gonna let you off easy.
我不会炒了你 但你要付饭钱
I'm not firing you, but you are the one comping the meal.
那得有90块
That's gotta be like $90!
多得多
Oh, way more.
箭鱼按市场价算 你刚买♥♥了两条
Swordfish is market price, and you just bought two of 'em!
你俩
So you two
真的觉得你们比我更聪明啊
really thought you could outsmart me, huh?
你怎么发现的
How did you find us out?
你手♥机♥上的追踪应用
Tracking app on your phone.
我跟你说了关掉GPS
I told you to turn off your GPS.
但定位服务提高了某些应用程序的功能
But location services improves the performance of certain apps.
真棒 奥马尔
Nice going, Omar.
我们想给你们一个惊喜
We were trying to keep this a surprise.
这是送给你和多萝西的周年纪念礼物
It was supposed to be an anniversary present for you and Dorothy.
像往常一样 五五分
50-50 split, like always.
拜托 你在让自己丢脸
Please. You're embarrassing yourself.
我要拿走100%
I'm taking 100 percent.
什么
What?
你没法抛开我们 这是开给奥马尔的支票
You can't just cut us out. It's written to Omar.
得有他来取现
He has to cash it.
谁是他的法定监护人
And who is his legal guardian?
对了 是我
Oh, that's right, me.
现在谁占优势啊
So who has the upper hand now?
你欠我的
You owe me.
你把我和多萝西骗得太久了
You've been stringing me and Dorothy along for long enough.
山姆 拜托 我真的需要那笔钱
Sam, please. I really need that money.
那笔钱很多
It's so much.
我知道
I know.
我觉得我也许会买♥♥按♥摩♥浴缸
I think I might buy a Jacuzzi.
或者热水浴缸
Or a hot tub.
我不确定区别在哪 但它会有泡泡
I'm not sure what the difference is, but it's gonna have bubbles.
但我为你骄傲
But I am proud of you.
你的骗局很棒
This scam is inspired.
真糟糕你不能骗第二次
Too bad you can't do it twice.
我们杜尼威高中志愿小队正在奥弗顿银行
We are at Overton Bank with the Duniway High Volunteer Squad,
见证历史的诞生
witnessing history being made,
我们筹了1万美元
where we've raised $10,000,
#支持奥马尔 这是由关心的人们
hashtag "Support Omar," Made possible
比如说我和我的粉丝莫莉帮的努力而实现的
by the hard work of concerned people like me and my followers, the Molly Mob.
我们成为热门是因为你们所有人
We are trending because of all of you.
这女孩激励了我们所有人
And here's the girl who inspired us all.
妮可·弗兰泽利
Nick Franzelli?
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表