剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
我提到了吗 你的表情符号♥太赞了
and did I mention your bitmoji was fire?
我不知道那是什么意思 但我喜欢
I don't know what that means, but I love it.
我们今天真的在联络感情
It's like we've really been bonding today.
是啊 我们今天真的在联络感情
Yes, it is like we've really been bonding.
但问题是 我觉得你会认为
But here's the thing. I feel like you get the impression
我回复你短♥信♥只是因为这个应用
that I'm only texting you back because of this app.
你不正是因为这个原因才回复他短♥信♥的吗
Isn't that exactly why you've been texting him back?
你真愤世嫉俗
You're so cynical.
爸爸 我觉得你的实验太成功了
Dad, I feel like your experiment has been a total success.
我保证如果你删掉应用
I promise that if you delete this app,
你给我发的任何短♥信♥我都会回
I will answer any text you send me.
似乎这个应用在施展魔力了
Well, it seems as though the app has been working its magic.
真的吗 就这样吗
Really? Just like that?
是的 我觉得她已经学到教训了
Yeah. I think she's learned her lesson.
我相信你已经改过自新了
I deem you rehabilitated.
给你 短♥信♥伙伴
There you go, my text buddy.
天啊 谢谢你 你最好了
Oh my God. Thank you, you're the best.
传授智慧
Wisdom imparted,
避免危机
crisis averted,
你就该这样教育子女
and that is how you parent.
你该去TED演讲
You should do a TED Talk.
你知道我喜欢电影的什么吗
You know what I love about film?
实现愿望
The wish-fulfillment.
主角的旅程
The hero's journey.
你们知道我对哪个英雄的旅程最为激动吗
And you know who's hero's journey I am most excited about?
杰里米·汤普森
Jeremy Thompson.
杰里米如果知道我跟你们说这事 一定会杀了我
Jeremy would totally kill me if he knew I was telling you this,
但我看见他哭了
but I saw him crying,
哭得很凶
I mean ugly crying, just...
就在读《安娜·卡列尼娜》的时候
reading Anna Karenina.
那甚至不是她死掉的情节
And not in the part where she dies.
他懂你们
He gets you guys.
杰里米昨晚刚说
Jeremy just said last night
内马尔完全被高估了
that he thinks Neymar is completely overrated.
梅西在英式足球界永远是头号♥球星
Messi will always be el primero in soccer.
抱歉 是足球
I'm sorry. Footboll.
情况如何
So? How's it looking?
我会以321票比299票胜出吗
I'm gonna win 321 to 299?
这只是估计
It's just an estimate.
这几天拉大伙儿的票很艰难
It was a hard couple of days of canvassing the school,
但我很肯定我搞定了
but I'm sure I got you the votes.
我要成为学生会主席了
I'm gonna be student council president.
妮可 你真聪明
Nick, you're a genius.
你只用在大会上发表你的竞选演说
All you gotta do is give your campaign speech at the assembly
主席就是你囊中之物了
and the election is in the bag.
好 我的竞选演说
Sure, my campaign speech.
你觉得我的主题应该是什么
What do you think should my theme be?
含糊点 说他们想听的话
Listen, just keep it vague, and tell them what they wanna hear.
他们不在乎我成为主席后要做什么吗
Don't they care what I'm going to do when I become president?
不 他们不在乎
No, dude. They don't.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
说他们想听的话 知道了
Tell them what they wanna hear. Got it.
莫莉在哪
Where's Molly?
-贝琪家 -我在和她的儿科医生打电♥话♥
- At Becky's house. - I'm on with her pediatrician.
周五有人取消预约了 我想知道她是否有安排
They have a cancellation for Friday. I wanna know if she has any plans.
没问题 我去问我的短♥信♥伙伴
No problem. I'll hit up my text buddy.
抱歉 我在问 稍等
Sorry, just checking. One more minute.
怎么样
Well?
已送达 已读
Delivered, read...
等待
waiting...
没有回复框
No bubbles.
我得知道 这是为了年度检查
I need to know. This is for her annual check-up.
我们想要赫尔南德斯医生 她总是被订满了
We want Dr. Hernandez, She's always booked solid.
我再发一次短♥信♥
Let me send another text.
这次我加上生气的符号♥表情 这样她就知道是急事
This time, I'll include an angry emoji, so she knows it's urgent,
再加一个开心的符号♥表情
and a happy emoji
这样她就知道我们还是朋友
so she knows we're still friends.
她不回复 快啊 短♥信♥伙伴
She's not responding. Come on, text buddy.
抱歉 再等会 我现在就得知道
I'm soory. Just one more second. I need to know now.
还是没回复 我不明白了
Still nothing. I don't understand.
我就打算接受了
I'm just gonna take the appointment.
喂 抱歉
Hi. Sorry.
我们有空 谢谢
Yeah, we'll take it. Thank you.
肯定有解释的
There's gotta be an explanation.
她也许在忙很重要的事
She's probably in the middle of something important.
肯定的
Oh, yeah, I'm sure.
也许她在拉屎
Maybe she was pooping.
所以呢 她在马桶上进行着90%的媒体社交
So? That girl does 90% of her social media on the toilet.
你可以的
You got this.
相信我
Trust me.
我的确可以
I do got this.
我也许信你吧
And maybe.
有进步
Progress.
真棒
Yay.
本校学生
Citizens of this school...
你们知道 我是杰里米·汤普森
As you know, I'm Jeremy Thompson.
我本来打算做标准的竞选演说
You know, I was going to give you a standard campaign speech,
全是空洞的承诺
full of empty promises.
但你们太聪明了
But you're too smart for that.
不好
Oh, no.
毕竟 你们要选我当主席
After all, you're going to elect me as your president,
所以你们该知道我对这所学校的安排
so you should know what I have planned for the school.
以下是我对美好明天的11条计划
So here is my 11 point plan for a better tomorrow.
第1条
Number one,
由学生组成的课程评审委员会
a curriculum review board staffed by student peers.
最后 第11条
And finally, number 11--
够了
Enough already!
下台吧
Get off the stage!
我们可以让第11条作为惊喜
Well, we can make number 11 a surprise.
总之 结论是
So, anyway, in conclusion,
作为你们的下一任主席
as your next president,
我期待和你们所有人合作
I look forward to working with all of you...
你好烂
You suck!
来打造更美好的明天
...to forge a better tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家好 我是丽莎·哈达德
Hi, I'm Lisa Haddad,
我可不是他
and I'm not him.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么
So...
我想我也许失败了
I think maybe I bombed.
没错 我都不想选你了
Yeah, man, ya did. I don't even want to vote for you now.
对不起 你如此努力 我却搞砸了
I'm sorry. You worked so hard, and I screwed up.
好吧 我会努力纠正的
Okay, okay, I'll try to fix this.
-怎么做 -我不知道
- How? - I don't know.
但我会想办法
But I'll figure it out.
莫莉 明天放学后你要去看医生
Hey, Molly. You have a doctor's appointment tomorrow after school.
明天不行 放学后我们要搞海滩清理活动
Can't tomorrow. We're doing beach clean-up after school.
抱歉亲爱的 已经预约了
Oh, sorry, sweetie, it's already booked.
你没问我就预约了医生吗
You booked a doctor's appointment without even asking me?
帮帮忙吧
Hey, a little help here?
实际上我给你发了两次短♥信♥
Actually, I did text you, twice.
猜猜怎么 你手♥机♥没有那个应用了 就不回复了
Guess what? Without that app on your phone, you didn't respond.
我当时在忙
I was busy doing something.
瞧 我跟你说了她有个好理由
See? Told you she had a good reason.
你不能重新安排预约吗
Can't you reschedule the appointment?
那似乎是个很棒的解决方法
That seems like a good solution.
不行
No, it isn't.
因为我改了所有行程 就为了带你去看医生
Because I reworked my entire schedule to take you to that appointment.
但我组织了海滩清理活动
But I organized the beach clean-up.
如果我不去 贝琪会揽了所有的功劳
If I don't go, Becky will take all the credit.
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表