剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
所以我要扮成收入不平等
That's why I'm going as income inequality.
这是我最喜欢的一类不平等
That's my favorite type of inequality.
我不知道 没人说过
Well, I... I didn't know... Well, no one said--
拜托 莫莉
Come on, Molly.
你没必要总是这么谦虚
You don't have to always be so modest.
猫其实是濒临灭绝的西伯利亚虎
The cat is really an endangered Siberian tiger.
莫莉用自己的零花钱捐款时
Molly got the idea when she was making a donation
得到了这个灵感
out of her own allowance
来保护它们不断缩小的栖息地
to preserve their shrinking habitat.
我不想吹嘘啦
I mean, I didn't wanna brag.
这不是比赛
It's not a competition.
显然
Obviously.
大姐 你为什么要在社会研究课时给我发短♥信♥
Dude, why are you texting me in the middle of social studies?
如果有人看到我们怎么办
What if someone sees us?
也许如果你没有无视我给你发的50条短♥信♥
Maybe if you hadn't ignored the other 50 texts that I sent you,
我就没必要
I wouldn't have to crawl
从女厕所窗户爬进来跟你说话了
through the girl's bathroom window to talk to you.
每年窗户都越变越小
Those get smaller every year.
-所以你这么狼狈吗 -不是
- Is that why you look terrible? - No.
我昨天还喝了你偷来的酒 有点宿醉
I'm also hungover from drinking all that wine you stole.
那你来干嘛
Then why are you here?
我知道山姆和我同意放长线钓大鱼
Look, I know that Sam and I agreed to the long con,
但长线不代表永远不动手
but long doesn't mean never.
我们得开始看到一些结果了
We have to start seeing some results.
你答应我们的那些手表和银器呢
What about all the watches and the silverware you promised us?
我在尽力而为
I am trying my best.
红酒没卖♥♥出去又不是我的错
It's not my fault the wine thing didn't work out.
-那全怪你们 -听着
- That was 100% your fault. - Okay, look,
不止你一个人损失了钱
you're not the only one who lost money.
我对我的分红有很棒的计划
I had big plans for my half.
-我很快会给你好处的 快走吧 -好
- I'll get you something soon, just go. - Fine.
你有凡士林或者黄油吗
Do you have any Vaseline or butter?
我觉得我从窗户那爬不出去了
Cause I don't think I'm gonna make it back out that window.
走大门就好
Just use the door!
话说
So...
我看到你今天在大厅和你的社会工作者聊天
saw you talking to your social worker in the hall today.
真奇怪 她来学校干什么
That was weird. What was she doing at school?
所以你在监视我
Oh, so you're spying on me.
没有 我有该监视你的理由吗
No. Is there a reason I should be spying on you?
没有 多萝西只是得确保
No. Dorothy just needs to
我在家里和学校都融入了
make sure I'm settling in at home and at school.
那你们为什么小声说话
Then why were you whispering?
因为我们很体贴 怕吵到大家
'Cause we're considerate.
多萝西姓什么来着 我想核实一下她的证件
What's Dorothy's last name again? I'd love to verify her credentials.
真的吗
Seriously?
-除非你有所隐瞒 -去查吧
- Unless you're hiding something? - Fine, knock yourself out.
她姓沃伊切霍夫斯基
Her last name'sxa0Wojciechowski.
怎么拼
How do you spell that?
我不知道 就平常的拼法
I don't know. The usual way.
搞定了 总统先生
Done and done, Mr. President.
-真棒 -那是什么
- That's sweet! -What is that?
是《独♥立♥宣言》复♥制♥品 给他打扮用的
It's a replica of the Declaration of Independence for his costume.
这是我能用纸做的另一件艺术作品
Just another artistic thing I can do with paper.
你的装扮服是什么
What's your costume?
我打算扮我的个人英雄
Oh, I'm going as my personal hero...
托马斯·杰斐逊
Thomas Jefferson.
我们的职业道路其实很相似
We're actually on very similar career paths.
他是制宪会议的代表
He was a rep at the Constitutional Convention.
我是二年级代表
I'm a rep of the sophomore class.
接着他当了副总统 然后是总统
Then he became vice president, then president.
舞会委员会
Yeah, the dance committee
并不算是制宪会议
isn't exactly a constitutional convention.
这不仅只是舞蹈
This isn't just a dance.
如果我能办成年度参与人数最多的舞会
If I can make this the best-attended dance of the year,
我高三的时候肯定能当上副♥主♥席♥
I'm a shoo-in for veep when I'm a junior
高四时就是主席了
and president when I'm a senior.
我申请表里写上这些后 斯坦福我来了
With that on my application, Stanford, here I come!
爸爸 给我
Dad, hit me.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
很难得知
You know, it's hard to tell where
上任总统卸任 下任总统上任是什么时候
one president ends and the next one begins.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想认为
I'd like to think
如果托马斯·杰斐逊要去参加化装舞会
that if Thomas Jefferson were going to a costume dance,
他会打扮成我
he'd dress up as me.
丽兹 快
Liz, come quick!
怎么了 有什么紧急事件
What? What's the emergency?
没有紧急事件
No emergency.
我在做蛋白霜 已经湿性发泡了
I was making meringue, and it was soft-peaking.
抱歉 我进来是为了找妮可喜欢什么的线索
Sorry. I came in looking for clues about what Nick likes
这样我就知道该给她做什么了 你看到了什么
so I'd know what to make for her. What do you see?
今晚吃不到柠檬蛋白派的某人
Someone who's not getting lemon meringue pie tonight.
我不知道 我看到了莫莉的房♥间
I don't know, I see Molly's room,
莫莉的东西
I see Molly's stuff.
莫莉的宣传
Molly's propaganda.
没错
Exactly.
但现在这是莫莉和妮可的房♥间了
But this is Molly and Nick's room now.
妮可没贴任何东西
Nick hasn't put anything up.
这里没有她的东西
There's nothing here of hers.
她甚至都没拿出行李
She hasn't even unpacked her suitcase.
也许她是严重的拖延着
Maybe she's a huge procrastinator.
我们上次度假后你都没拿出行李呢
I mean, you haven't unpacked your suitcase from our last vacation we took.
那是在蜜月的时候了
That was our honeymoon.
我只是担心她觉得在这里不受欢迎
I'm just worried she doesn't feel welcome here.
我们还能多么欢迎她啊
How much more welcoming can we be?
我们收留了她 给她安排了家务
I mean, we took her in, we gave her chores
像是对另外俩孩子一样
just like our other two kids,
我们用我的美食拓展了她的烹饪视野
you know, we expanded her culinary horizons with my gourmet cooking.
你依然称呼这里为莫莉的房♥间
You still call this Molly's room.
我忍♥不住
I can't help that.
从莫莉出生后 这里就是她的房♥间
This has been Molly's room since she was born.
她的婴儿床以前放在这里
You know, that's where her crib used to be.
她在这里迈了第一步
And she tookxa0her very first steps right there.
改变13年的历史并不容易
You know, it's not easyxa0to change 13 years of history.
但不仅是这样
But it's more than that.
你去购物时从来不问妮可想要什么
You never ask Nick what she wants when you go shopping.
你聊起我们家时 总是说我们的两个孩子
You always say "Our two kids" when you talk about the family.
我感觉你不想让妮可待在家里
I feel like you just still don't want Nick here.
所以妮可觉得不受欢迎是因为我吗
Oh, so I'm the reason Nick doesn't feel welcome?
-现在我懂了 -我不是那意思
- Now I understand. - That's not what I meant.
别解释了 谢谢你叫我上来
No, yeah, you know, thanks for calling me up here
来提醒我 我总是坏人
to remind me I'm always the bad guy.
阿曼达发布了另一个今日穿搭
Amanda posted another O.O.T.D.
谁在乎你的鞋子啊
Who cares about your shoes when
世界上还有那么多收入不平等
there's so much income inequality in the world?
她看到你舞会的打扮后会学到很多的
She'll learn so much when she sees your costume at the dance.
绝对的
Totally.
踩
Unlike.
别冲我呼吸 你真的需要弄台手♥机♥了
Stop breathing on me. You seriously need to get a phone.
我跟我父母说了
Tell my parents.
他们认为
They think it's perfectly
让我在学校跳两级完全合适
appropriate to accelerate me two years in school,
但却不让我融入同龄人
but not give me the means to fit in with my peers.
你的煎熬很真实
The struggle is real.
我在想舞会的事
So, I've been thinking about the dance.
我们都穿着社会意识的装扮服
Look, it's great that we're all wearing
这很棒
socially conscious costumes,
但学校里的其他学生呢
but what about all the other kids at school?
-你什么意思 -教育他们不是我们的职责吗
- What do you mean? - Isn't it our duty to educate them?
这难道不是志愿者小队的重点吗
Isn't that what the Volunteer Squad is all about?
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表