剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
I thought it was next Saturday. I made plans to see a friend.
但我们要写信
But we were gonna write letters
支持罪犯的公民权利
to support civil rights for convicted felons.
对不起 她搬去了爱达荷州 只来这里一天
I'm sorry. She moved to Idaho. She's only in town today.
真糟糕 我还希望和你共度今天呢
Oh, well, that sucks. I was hoping to spend the day with you.
我想我们还有
Well, I guess we have the
一辈子时间一起写信呢
rest of our lives to write letters together.
我们去吃早餐吧
Let's go grab some breakfast.
这样吧
You know what?
我就打算带点东西跟我朋友一起吃
I'm gonna grab something to eat with my friend.
你确定吗 自从你来后
Are you sure? Ever since you got here,
妈妈的早餐做得超卖♥♥力
Mom's been going all out for breakfast.
我觉得她做了苹果葡萄干沙律法式吐司
I think she's making apple raisin challah French toast.
没事 回头见 祝你今天愉快
Yeah, it's fine. I'll just catch you later. Have fun today.
好吧
Ah, okay.
抱歉 我不知道现在就开了
Sorry about that! I didn't know it was live yet!
刚发生了什么
Uh, what just happened?
我们在安装安保系统
We are installing a security system.
惊喜 欢迎来到汤普森一家安全日
Surprise! Welcome to Thompson Family Safety Day.
接下来三小时里我们要戒♥严♥封锁
For the next three hours, we are on lockdown.
真棒
Super.
这次闯入是对个人的侵犯
This break-in was a personal violation.
距离和律师见面的剩余时间
我的职责是保护这家人
It's my duty to protect this family.
我们要把这房♥子变成一座坚不可摧的堡垒
We're gonna make this house an impenetrable fortress.
但我要去见一个朋友
But I was gonna meet a friend.
-我的粉丝在等 -我要参加学生会会议
- My followers are waiting-- - I've a student council meeting.
谁也不许走 我不想听任何借口
Nobody leaves! I don't want to hear any excuses.
我们需要开始认真对待这个家庭的安全问题
We need to start taking safety seriously in this household.
丽莎·哈达德还生气我赢了她当了主席
Lisa Haddad is still upset I beat her for president.
如果我错过了这次会议
If I miss this meeting,
她会感觉到权力真空 然后控制局面
she'll sense a power vacuum and assume control.
我的粉丝们在等我
My followers are waiting
让我来领导写信运动
for me to lead the letter-writing campaign.
我真的需要见我的朋友
I really need to meet my friend.
对不起 所有这些社交活动都是可选的
I'm sorry, all these social activities are optional.
家庭安全是强制性的
Family safety is mandatory.
关车♥库♥门呢 那是可选的还是强制性的
What about closing the garage, is that optional or mandatory?
因为我以为那是强制性的 但看起来是可选的
Because I thought it was mandatory, but it sure seems pretty optional.
非常感谢你的讽刺
Ha ha! Your snark is much appreciated,
但我告诉你 我关了车♥库♥门
but I'm telling you, I closed the garage.
各位 我计划了很重要的一天
Look, everybody, I've got a big day planned for us.
相信我 会很有趣的
Trust me, it's gonna be super fun.
拜托 这很重要
Come on, guys, this is important.
你们肯定会过得很开心 学到很多
Ok, and I bet you're gonna have a whole blast and learn a lot.
好吧 再见
Okay, bye.
-你去哪里 -我得去餐厅盘点存货
- Where you going? - I have to do inventory at the restaurant.
所以妈妈可以走 但我们得留在这里
Oh, so Mom can leave, but we have to stay here
忍♥受法♥西♥斯♥主义的教化
for this fascist indoctrination?
她还逼我错过了海滩清理活动
After she made me miss beach clean-up.
好消息 潮水上涨了
Great news! The tide came in,
海滩又需要清理了
and the beach needs cleaning up again.
我提议我们搁置家庭安全日
I move we table Family Safety Day.
我的朋友见面的时间有限
My friend has a limited window to meet up.
好了 大家都停下来
All right, everyone stop.
丽兹 你可以让爱德华多盘点库存
Liz, you can have Eduardo handle the inventory,
莫莉 你可以晚点写信
Molly, you can write letters later,
妮可 你的朋友可以等一等
Nick, your friend can wait,
杰里米 咱俩都知道那不是真的开会
Jeremy, we know it's not a real meeting.
而是煎饼早餐
It's a pancake breakfast.
这真的很重要
This is really important,
大家都要参与
and everyone's gonna do it.
而且 大家一起度过一段时光挺好的
Besides, it'll be nice to spend some time together...
作为家人
as a family.
-这是滥用权力 -我们会反抗的
- This is an abuse of power. - We will fight this.
天啊
Oh, boy.
剩余时间
好啊 莫莉帮
Hey, Molly Mob.
我们本该实时直播
We were supposed to live
争取囚犯权利的信件宣传活动
stream our letter campaign for prisoner rights,
但是 颇具讽刺意味的是
but in an ironic twist,
我在自己家成了囚犯
I've become a prisoner in my own home.
如果丽莎趁我被困在这里时让学生会
If Lisa tries to turn the student council against my presidency
反对我当主席
while I'm stuck here,
这事全怪你 爸爸
it's on you, Dad.
我能接受
I can live with that.
我想知道一切 包括干胡椒
I want to know everything down to the last peppercorn.
不 那不是一种玉米
And, no, that's not a type of corn.
能开始吗
Can we get this rolling?
请大家注意
May I have your attention?
他们完成安装系统时
While they finish installing the system,
我们将开始汤普森一家安全日的第一阶段
we will begin phase one of Thompson Family Safety Day,
应急演习
emergency preparedness drills.
妈妈和我负责手提箱
Mom and I are on suitcase duty,
莫莉负责餐包
Molly is in charge of meal kits,
杰里米拿瓶装水
Jeremy will grab the bottled water,
既然妮可也是家人 她负责手电筒
and since Nick is part of the family, she's on flashlight duty.
我现在要去楼下 记录我们的响应时间
Now, I'm gonna go downstairs and clock our response time.
要赶在98秒之前
The time to beat is 98 seconds.
-如果我们赶在那之前 能走吗 -不行
- If we beat the time, can we leave? - No.
但如果你们赶在那之前
But if you beat the time,
你们也许就不会在火灾中被活活烧死
you might not get burned alive in a fire.
实际上
Actually,
大多数人还没被烧死就死于吸入烟雾了
most people die of smoke inhalation well before they get burned.
我现在明白这不是个可以大声说出来的有趣事实了
Now I see that's not a fun fact to say out loud.
好 各位 等我的信♥号♥♥
All right, people, wait for my signal.
应急演练还是军事演习
Emergency preparedness drills or military exercises?
你来决定
You decide.
真棒
Oh, great.
丽莎刚点了一份熏肉 我完蛋了
Lisa just ordered a round of table bacon. I'm screwed.
开始
Go, go!
爸爸疯了
Dad is nuts.
你刚知道吗
You're just figuring that out?
他最糟糕了 但是快点
Man, he's the worst, but hurry up.
托德 我是愤怒的妮可
Yo, Todd, it's Furious Nick.
我怎么样
How am I doing?
我超愤怒
Yeah, I'm furious!
听好了
Just listen.
改变计划 我被困在这里了
Change of plans. I'm stuck here.
所以你得把钱送来
So you need to bring the money to me.
我不在乎 我得在
I don't care. I have to get
中午之前把钱交给某人 快照办吧
that money to someone by noon, so just do it.
好 小队
Okay, team,
我得说实话 那真的很糟糕
I have to be honest, that was... really bad.
好消息是 以后肯定只会更快了 我们再来一次
The good news is, there's nowhere to go but up. Let's go again!
什么 你认真的吗
What? Are you serious?
拜托
Come on, man.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
顺说 你们也许还没意识到 你们现在都死了
By the way, in case you didn't realize, you'd all be dead now.
我倒是希望
I wish.
各位 在紧急情况中做好准备是很重要的
Okay, guys, come on, it's important to be ready in an emergency.
你到底想做什么
Hey, hey. What are you really trying to do here?
吵架都是我的错
Well, all this fighting, it is my fault.
我只是想解决问题
I'm just trying to be a problem solver.
实际上这很积极 我赞成
Actually, that is kind of proactive. I approve.
剩余时间
我在继续直播我的限制
As I continue to live stream my own confinement
而不是写信运动 我恳请你们考虑
instead of our letter-writing campaign, I urge you to consider,
分隔我们的墙越筑越高
as the walls that divide us grow taller,
我们这个民族是否变得越来越小
are we as a people growing smaller?
天啊
Oh my God,
丽萨拿出了她妈妈的信♥用♥卡♥
Lisa just threw down her mom's credit card.
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表