剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
是贝琪什么事都要和我比
Becky's the one turning everything into a competition.
听着
Look,
跟我保证你会尽量对妮可好
promise me you'll try and be nice to Nick.
我唯一能保证的
The only thing I can promise you
就是我要查清楚她到底是怎么回事
is I'm gonna find out what's really going on with her.
说到这里 你的新闺蜜在哪呢
Where is your new best friend, anyway?
你觉得我昨天的表现怎么样
How did you like my performance yesterday?
说实话 多萝西 那有些马虎
Well, to be honest, Dorothy, it was a bit sloppy.
如果他们搞清楚了
What if they figured out
你和山姆才是我的寄养父母怎么办
that you and Sam are my real foster parents?
你们的照片就在国家数据库中
Your pictures are online in the state database.
显然他们没去查
Well, obviously, they didn't look.
但你至少可以伪装一下
But you could've at least worn a disguise.
我的伪装是长裤套装
My disguise was a pantsuit.
真的 她从来都不♥穿♥
It's true. She never wears those.
听着 计划怎么样了
Listen... How's the plan going?
挺好的 他们什么都没怀疑
Good. They don't suspect anything.
最好是 毕竟我们花了那么多钱伪造文件
They better not, after all the money we spent on the documents.
你知道一份假的法♥院♥命令要多少钱吗
You know how much a fake court order costs?
知道 我花30块就能在一小时内弄到
Yeah. I can get one in an hour for 30 bucks.
我本来可以省500美元的
That would've saved me $500!
我还是觉得费了好大的事
It still seems like it's an awful lot of effort
就为了抢劫普通的一个家庭
just to rob a random family.
真的吗 我们会拿到5万美元
Really, it's too much effort
而你觉得费了好大的事
for a $50,000 score?
他们有两辆高档车
They have two high-end cars,
珠宝 手表 银器
jewelry, watches, silverware.
我打入了内部
And with me on the inside,
所以不会有凌乱的闯入 不会触发警报
there's no messy break-in, no alarms,
没有意外
no surprises.
你打算怎么让他们失去知觉
Okay, so how do you plan to knock 'em out?
别担心 交给我吧 我准备好了就告诉你们
Don't worry. Leave it to me. I'll let you know when I'm ready.
你已经准备好了
You're already ready.
抢完就溜 小菜一碟 计划是这样的
In and out, easy-peasy. That's the plan.
我在他们家里 所以我来决定
I'm on the inside, so I make the call.
我一声令下
And we clean them out
就把他们洗劫一空
when I say so.
我能借20美元吗
And can I borrow 20 bucks?
你们不会信这个学校的拿铁有多贵
You would not believe what they charge for a latte at this school.
听好了 各位
Okay, listen up, people.
今晚我们要提供猪肉茴香香肠猫耳朵面
We are doing the orecchiette with a pork fennel sausage tonight.
特色菜是红糖乳清干酪和鸡蛋馄饨
The special is a brown-sugar ricotta and egg raviolo.
我们两小时后开门 要么忙着做菜 要么
Okay, we open in two hours, so get busy cooking or...
忙着领♥取♥失业救济金
Get busy collecting unemployment.
妮可 你怎么来了
Nick, what are you doing here?
在寄养家庭
Well, back at the foster home,
所有的孩子都必须尽自己的一份力
all the kids had to pull their weight.
所以我想着来帮忙 我对餐厅很熟悉
So I thought I could help out. I know my way around restaurants.
真是体贴又压抑
That is so thoughtful slash depressing.
但是谢谢 一切都在我控制之中
But thanks, I got everything's under control here.
你觉得这是茴香吗
Does that look like fennel to you?
抱歉 我太忙了 没法照看你
Sorry, I'm obviously too busy to babysit.
这里的每个人都完全不称职吗
Is everyone here completely incompetent?
你来切
Cut that.
真厉害
Wow, that's impressive.
你从哪儿学到的
Where did you learn to do that?
我在拉斯维加斯当了几年的鸡尾酒女招待
I was a cocktail waitress in Vegas for a couple years.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
我跟你说过了 我在餐厅打过工
I told you, I have some experience in restaurants.
而且我爱工作
Besides, I like working.
这让我觉得自己有用
It makes me feel... useful.
好吧 我想我们需要人帮忙
Okay, I guess we could use some help around here.
但如果儿童局的人来了 记得说自己18岁
But if the child labor people show up, you are 18.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道 这不是
I don't know, isn't that
孩子问爸爸的标准问题吗
like a standard question kids ask their dad?
也许在1955年吧 但我的孩子不会
Maybe in 1955, but not my kids.
这是他们的损失
Well, their loss.
实际上
Actually...
跟你说实话 我今天忙了一整天
to tell you the truth, I did have quite a day.
我是一家银行的高级信贷员
You see, I'm a senior loan officer at a bank,
所以我得决定要贷款给谁
so I have to decide who to give loans to.
听起来很有趣
That sounds really interesting.
是吗
It does?
是啊 难道不会有很多有趣的人
Yeah, I mean, don't you get all sorts of fascinating people
来你的银行吗
coming into your bank all the time?
实际上是的
Actually, yes, I do.
他们肯定有各种故事要讲
And they must have all kinds of stories to tell,
想买♥♥♥房♥♥或者开始创业
trying to buy a house or start a business.
如果你仔细想想
If you think about it,
你其实是梦想行业的
you're kind of in the dream business...
让大家梦想成真
making people's dreams come true.
你真的懂我
You really get me.
只是我爸爸曾经贷款创业过
It's just, my dad got a loan to start a business once.
他这辈子都努力工作
He worked hard his whole life,
我记得我当时 我忘了
and I remember when I was, I don't know,
也许是四五岁吧
maybe just like four or five...
他有天带着一个撒着白色糖霜
he came home one night with a big cake
和粉色花瓣的大蛋糕回家
with white frosting and these little pink flowers on top.
你真该看看他的眼神
You should have seen the look in his eye.
这段记忆就像昨天一样清晰
I remember it like it was yesterday.
他很骄傲
He was proud.
我也是
And so was I.
嗯
Yeah.
我见过很多次那种眼神
I have seen that look many times.
有一位女士想开瑜伽馆
There's one lady who wants to open a yoga studio.
她
She--
能稍等一下吗
Can you hold that thought?
我得回这条信息 是关于我的
I've gotta answer this message about my...
数学家庭作业的
math homework.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我数学很烂 还在银行工作
I'm terrible at math, and I work at a bank.
计算器就是干这事的
That's what calculators are for.
很好 你收到我的短♥信♥了
Oh, good. You got my text.
你的真名是什么
So, what's your real name?
妮可·帕特森就是我的真名
Nicole Patterson is my real name.
那妮可·马西帕格是谁
Then, uh, who's Nicole Masipag?
那也是我的名字
That's also my name.
我父母去世后
After my parents died...
我有时候用我妈妈的姓氏
I sometimes used my mom's last name.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我想我只是想用她的名字来纪念她
I guess I just wanted something to remember her by.
你有什么权利翻看我的东西
What gives you the right to go through my stuff?
严格来说 这是莫莉的房♥间
Well, technically, it's Molly's room,
所以你还是别期望有隐私了
so you have no real expectation of privacy here.
你为什么这么恨我
Why do you hate me so much?
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
我只是不信任你
I just don't trust you.
我懂
Hey, I get it.
你明显超聪明
You're obviously super-smart,
像是连环杀手那样
in a serial killer kind of way.
谢了
Uh, thanks?
你是天生的领袖
And you're a natural leader.
所以你认为保护所有人是你的职责
So you think it's your job to protect everyone.
但你没必要担心我
But you don't have to worry about me.
我没有想干扰原力
I'm not trying to cause a disturbance in the Force.
抱歉
Sorry.
我在洗衣房♥看见了你的星战睡衣
I saw your Star Wars pajamas in the laundry.
你真精明 你比看起来要聪明得多
You're smooth. You're a lot smarter than you seem.
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表