剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表
我们去喝波霸奶茶吧
Let's grab a boba.
快到中午了 你想回去吗
It's getting close to noon. You wanna head back?
我的波霸奶茶还没喝完呢
I'm not done with my boba.
哥们 我们在这里干什么
Dude, what are we doing here?
抱歉
Sorry.
我不擅长承认我错了
Look, I'm not very good at admitting when I'm wrong.
真的吗 我不知道
Really? I had no idea.
我活该
I deserve that.
我只想说 那晚的事我很抱歉
I just wanna say that I'm sorry about the other night.
我没考虑过你经历了什么
I've never considered what you've been through.
我无权侵犯你的隐私
I had no right to violate your privacy.
这就是我一直想告诉你的
Yeah, that's what I've been trying to tell you.
我因为你的案子不断地盘问你
I know, it must have been difficult to have me
你一定很不容易
on your case constantly questioning you.
我真的很抱歉
I am really sorry.
好 我懂
Okay, I get it.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
-我们能回家了吗 -还不行
- Can we go home now? - Not yet.
我只想说你为我做了许多
I just wanna say that you've done a lot for me.
为我们所有人
For all of us.
我想感谢你
I wanna thank you.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我想告诉你 我做出了决定
I just want you to know that I've made a decision
接纳你 欢迎你
to accept you and welcome you.
我希望你给我们一个机会 重新开始
I'm hoping that you'll give us a chance to start over again.
你怎么说
What do you say?
我们能重新开始吗
Can we start over again?
了结往事
With a clean slate.
你好 我是妮可
Hi. I'm Nick.
杰里米
Jeremy.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我们走吧 波霸奶茶超恶心
Let's get out of here. Boba's super gross.
抱歉 我以为那是别的
Sorry about that. I totally thought it was something else.
很高兴我们这样做了
I'm glad we did this.
我也是
Me too.
抱歉我打了你
And I'm sorry for hitting you.
了结往事 记得吗
Clean slate, remember?
你快去看音乐剧吧
Now, let's get you off to that play. Yeah?
惊喜哟
Surprise!
真有趣
Oh, f... un.
你该看看你的表情
You shoulda seen your face.
和惊讶表情一模一样
It looked just like the surprised emoji.
我们骗到你了
We got you good.
骗惨了
So good.
你们怎么知道今天是我的生日
How did you all know today was my birthday?
社会工作者山姆告诉我们的
That social worker Sam told us.
当然了
Of course he did.
我们一直都知道今天是你的生日
We knew it was your birthday all along.
所以你们没打算去看音乐剧吗
So there's no play?
本来打算的 我们买♥♥了四张票
Oh, there was a play, and we did have four tickets.
但我们发现今天是你的生日后
Once we found out it was your birthday,
我们就知道不能把你一个人抛下
we knew we couldn't leave you all alone.
我们卖♥♥了票 用音乐剧打掩护
We sold the tickets, and used the play as a cover story.
这就是大家所谓的骗局
And that's what they call a con.
我惊呆了
I'm floored.
你们不该这样的
You shouldn't have.
真的 你们不该这样的
No, seriously, you shouldn't have.
惊喜派对是我的特长
Surprise parties are kind of my thing.
太棒了
Amazing.
但这一切让人有点不知所措
But this is all just a bit overwhelming.
你们介意让我出去整理一下思绪吗
Would you mind if I stepped outside just to collect my thoughts?
没问题 随你花多久
Oh, yeah, no problem. Take all the time you need.
你怎么这么快就回来了 没收到我的短♥信♥吗
Why are you back so early? Did you not get my text?
她想回家 我能怎么做
She wanted to get home. What was I to do?
听好了 各位 我们有麻烦了
Okay, listen up, people. We've got a situation on our hands.
妮可的大礼物还没到
Nick's big present isn't here yet.
所以我们必须分散她的注意力
So we need to distract her
不惜一切代价让她远离门口
and keep her away from the door at all cost.
惊喜派对是我的特长
Surprise parties are my thing,
我们要给她一个大大的惊喜
and we are going to surprise the hell out of her!
拍卖♥♥取消
Sale is canceled.
别接近房♥子
Do not approach the house.
家人得了
Family has...
天花
smallpox.
-你是妮可吗 我是来买♥♥沙发的 -拍卖♥♥取消了
- You Nick? I'm here for the couch. - The sale is off.
你不能取消 你说了守时可以拿到折扣
You can't cancel the sale. You said there was a discount for being punctual.
一只猴子在沙发上拉屎了
A monkey pooped on the couch.
在我报♥警♥之前快走
Buzz off before I call the cops.
一切还好吗
All good?
很好
So good.
那就好
Good. Good.
跟我来吧 小寿星
Come with me, birthday girl.
我们走
Yay, let's go.
我本来打算做龙虾茴香酒加意大利宽面条
I was gonna make lobster Sambuca over fettuccine.
但我说服她买♥♥了你喜欢的加油站披萨
But I convinced her to get gas-station pizza the way you like it.
又冷又难吃
Cold and bad.
-我去开门 -我来
- I'll get it! - I'm on it!
-我可以去开门 -我来
- I can get the door. - No, I'm on it.
-应门是我的家务 -今天是你生日啦
- Answering the door is my chore. - It's your birthday.
不管是什么 你也许走错了房♥子
Whatever it is, you probably have the wrong house.
如果你有东西要给我们 请隐秘一点
If you have something to give us, let's be discreet about it.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
那东西
The thing.
我是为了《汉密尔顿》的票来的
I'm here for the Hamilton tickets.
你肯定是兰迪
Oh, you must be Randy.
我刚收到你的付款 这是票 享受演出吧
I just got your payment. Here are the tickets. Enjoy the show.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
你觉得是谁啊
Who did you think it was?
你觉得是谁啊
Who did you think it was?
到了蛋糕时间吗
Is it cake time?
是的 来吧
Yes! Come on.
好
Okay.
妮可的礼物随时都会来
Nick's present is gonna be here any minute.
我们不能让她再靠近大门了
We cannot let her near that door again!
把消息传出去 约束她的身体
Spread the word, physical restraint is authorized.
生日快乐
...day to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的妮可
Happy birthday dear Nick
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
许愿吧
Make a wish.
-我去开门 -不 我去开门
- I'll get it! - No, I'll get it!
妮可 别紧张
Nick, relax.
我只需要去开门
I just need to get the door.
我只需要一个抱抱
I just need a hug.
我也想要
I want some of that!
不能只有一个生日抱抱
Not just one birthday hug!
是谁啊
Who was it?
卖♥♥杂♥志♥的小孩
Some kids selling magazines.
你在等人吗
Were you expecting someone?
实际上 学习小组要来接我
Actually, the study group was gonna come pick me up.
-我该打电♥话♥给他们取消 -你真体贴
- I should call to cancel. - That is considerate of you.
你去艾德的办公室吧 这样有点隐私
But, you know, why don't you use Ed's office so you can have some privacy.
-谢谢 -去吧
- Thank you. - Okay, go ahead.
她在你的办公室里 把它搬进房♥间里
She's in your office. Hurry! Get it into the room.
-你为什么让他们来这里 -我慌了
- Why did you send them here? - I panicked!
-我想这搬不上楼梯 -少想多做
- I don't think all these stuff will fit up the stairs! - Think less, do more!
这是个糟糕的主意
This was a terrible idea.
斯特里克兰 斯特里克兰
Strickland, Strickland...
沃特·斯特里克兰的律所
Law offices of Walter Strickland.
剧集 | 心机女孩(2019) | 导航列表