剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
What? Come on, my love.
什么 拜托 亲爱的
We already have your car,
我们已经有了你这辆车
and this will be our fun ride...
这辆就是我们的享受生活的坐骑...
for date nights.
约会专用
For date night?
约会用
Yes, and I am your Matthew McConnicky!
是的 我是你的马修·麦康那啥
You could sell it,
你可以卖♥♥了它
and maybe we could put the money toward turning the AC on every once in a while.
我们也许可以用这笔钱时不时开开空调
Turn on the AC?
开空调
There are people in Siberia who'd kill to be this hot.
西伯利亚人巴不得像我们一样热
But yes, perhaps I should sell this bike.
不过是的 也许我应该卖♥♥了这辆车
At lunch, Devi beelined it to where she knew Paxton would be,
午饭时间 德维直奔帕克斯顿一定会在的地方
the most intimidating place at school...
学校里最吓人的地方
the Hot Pocket.
帅哥角
It was where all the best-looking guys in school ate lunch.
那是全校最帅的男生吃午餐的地方
We're talking Marcus Jones. We're talking Eddie Tan.
有马库斯·琼斯 埃迪·谭
Hell, we're talking Trent Harrison.
还有特伦特·哈里森啊
But Devi was determined.
但是德维很有决心
So she swallowed her nerves and walked right in...
所以她鼓起勇气 走上前去…
Goddamn it!
靠
where she instantly got hit in the face with a lanyard.
却立刻被一根小绳子打在脸上
Did I just hit you? It's cool.
我打到你了吗 没关系
Hey, Paxton, can I talk to you?
帕克斯顿 我能跟你说句话吗
Okay.
行
So I thought I would follow up on our conversation from the other day
我想继续我们那天说过的事情
and ask if you wanted to hang out later?
看你愿不愿意过会一起出去
Oh, oh, you mean, uh, like, have sex?
你是说上♥床♥吗
Sure, uh, maybe... after school today at my place?
当然要不... 今天放学来我家
Today? Yeah.
今天 是啊
That's super soon, which is great.
这么快 很好
Soon is great. It's just...
快点也好 只是…
I have orchestra after school today, so I can't.
我今天放学有管弦乐队排练 所以不行
But maybe later this week?
要不这周晚些时候
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 也许可以
Okay, great.
好 太好了
We'll compare calendars tomorrow or something.
我们明天对下日程之类的
We'll figure it out. Later, skater.
我们会找到时间的 晚点见 滑板少年
What?
什么
Greetings, musicians.
大家好 音乐家们
I hope your summer didn't go by too allegro.
希望你们的暑假没有过得像快板一样快
Forget it.
算了
I'd like to welcome back Devi V, our star harpist.
欢迎德维回来 我们的明星竖琴家
As you all know, Devi had a really bad year.
大家都知道 德维去年过得很难
We all did, considering what we had to witness at the spring concert.
考虑到音乐会上发生的事 我们都是
You remember what it was. No need to...
你们都记得 没必要...
spell it out.
明说了
When Devi's dad... died.
德维的爸爸…去世了
Anyway, welcome back, Devi! Let's jam.
无论如何 欢迎回来 德维 开始演奏吧
Mr. Chan, it smells like shit over here.
陈老师 这里闻着有一股屎味
What? No, it doesn't.
什么 才没有
Yeah, it does.
就有
It smells like there is actual shit in this room.
闻着像这房♥间里真的有屎一样
There's not. The room was cleaned over the summer.
没有 这里在暑假期间已经清理过了
Okay. Well, what about those vents?
好吧 那些通风道呢
Did they clean those vents over the summer?
暑假有清理那里吗
There could be shit up there. You don't know.
那里也有可能有屎啊 你又不知道
Eric, enough. We're playing.
埃里克 够了 我们要开始演奏了
Strings, lead us in.
弦乐 开始
Mr. Chan, I can't play like this!
陈老师 我这样没法演奏
You come over here and sniff, and tell me there's not shit nearby.
你过来闻闻 然后再说一遍这里没屎
Goddamn it, Eric! What?
该死 埃里克 怎么了
I'm gonna barf in my tuba.
我要吐在我的大号♥里了
Paxton!
帕克斯顿
Hey. I can actually come now. That scheduling conflict I had cleared up.
我可以去你家了 我把其他事情排开了
Cool. Get in. Okay.
好 进来吧 好
Holy shit.
我靠
Twist.
反转啊
Being inside Paxton's garage
站在帕克斯顿的车♥库♥里
was like getting an intimate window into his mind.
就像在近距离观察他的内心
Whoa, Paxton speaks Japanese?
哇 帕克斯顿会说日语
Guess his last name makes more sense now.
他的姓这下解释得通了
Bye.
拜
Sorry. That was my grandpa.
不好意思 是我爷爷
Can I get you a drink?
你喝点什么吗
Sure. Do you have any chocolate...
好 你有巧克力…
Beer. You read my mind.
啤酒 你真懂我
All right. Well, my mom will be home soon, so... better get to it.
好了 我妈马上要回来了 我们直奔主题吧
Just so you know, I have to shave my chest for swimming,
提个醒 我为了游泳把胸毛刮了
so the stubble might, like, irritate your skin a little bit.
所以毛茬可能会扎到你的皮肤
Oh, god.
天啊
You know what? I just remembered. I have to go home,
你知道吗 我刚想起来 我得回家
because I have a package coming that I need to sign for.
因为我得签收一个快递
Devi was panicking and pretty bad at coming up with excuses.
德维慌了 她还不擅长找借口
Word. Yeah.
真的 对
It's medication for my mom's... polio.
是我妈的药… 她有小儿麻痹症的
Good lord. Yeah, so...
天啊 是啊 所以…
Goddamn it! Oh, shit. Are you okay?
靠 糟糕 你没事吧
Yep, I'm fine.
我没事
Are you sure? You're... bleeding.
你确定吗 你... 流血了
It's chill. I'll see you tomorrow.
没事的 明天见
Well, this certainly was not the walk of shame Devi was hoping for.
这不是德维想象里完事后羞耻地走回家的画面
And now, her day was only about to get worse.
她的一天还会更倒霉
What the--?
什么…
What the hell's going on here?
这是什么鬼情况
Devi, is that any way to greet your mother and your neighbor?
德维 这是跟妈妈和邻居打招呼的态度吗
Andrew here was just thinking of buying Dad's old moped.
安德鲁在考虑买♥♥下你♥爸♥的摩托
What? You can't sell it.
什么 你不能卖♥♥
I'm almost 16. I could drive it.
我马上就16岁了 我可以骑
Sure. Then every year, I can go leave flowers
当然 然后每年我都要去高速路
on the part of the highway where you died in a horrible accident.
在你的出事路段给你献花
But it's Dad's.
那是我爸的车
Oh, I know Luke. He's a great guy. Shut up.
我认识卢克 他人很好 闭嘴
Dad's not here. It's my call.
爸爸已经不在了 我说了算
Mom, you're being such a bitch!
妈 你个臭贱♥人♥
Yeah, you better go to your room before I give you a smack!
你最好在我扇你之前回你的房♥间去
Smacking is still an acceptable punishment in many minority cultures.
打孩子在许多少数族裔文化中仍然是可以容许的惩罚
Sorry, we don't have Bagel Bites tonight.
对不起 我们今天没有比萨百吉饼吃了
My mom's super pissed at me, and now she won't make us any snacks,
我妈对我很生气 现在不愿意给我们做零食
despite the fact that Bagel Bites, like, help us study!
尽管比萨百吉饼能提高学习效率
You should've thought about your Bagel Bites
你喊我"臭贱♥人♥"之前
before you called me a bitch!
怎么没想想你的比萨百吉饼
Oh, okay. Look,
好吧 听着
we want to talk about a different type of snack.
我们想聊聊另一种零食
Paxton H-Y.
帕克斯顿·霍尔吉田
We saw you drive off with him today.
我们今天看见你跟他一起走了
Did you guys hook up?
你们上♥床♥了吗
Is his penis as big as it looks in those gray sweatpants?
他的小♥弟♥弟♥真的他有穿灰运动裤时看着那么大吗
It's like he's smuggling a pepper grinder in there.
就好像里面藏了个胡椒研磨器
Yeah, like one of those tubes of Pillsbury cookie dough.
像皮尔斯百利的饼干面团一样
Yum, yum.
美味
Right, guys?
是不是
It was bad.
糟糕的比喻
It's like, I think about sex 24/7, but I don't really know how to do it.
我全天候脑子想的都是做♥爱♥ 但我实际上不知道怎么做
In the movies, you always see the girl kiss her way down a guy's body,
电影里 女孩会顺着男孩的身体 一路亲下去
but then, she moves off-screen.
但是然后 她就不在画面里了
Is she stopping at the penis, or kissing all the way to the foot?
她是会停在裆部那 还是一直亲到脚呢
Penis. Foot.
裆部 脚
See? I thought I was ready, but maybe I'm not.
看到了吗 我以为我准备好了 可也许我没有
Wait. We are smart,
等等 我们很聪明的
and idiots are banging all the time.
傻♥逼♥们经常在上♥床♥
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表