剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
Well, that is very clear.
显而易见
That doesn't mean I won't ever be.
但也不是说永远都做不好这个准备
This all just feels so strange at the moment.
只是现在这一切都感觉很奇怪
I know. It's weird for me too.
我知道 我也觉得奇怪
To be honest, I'm actually relieved
说实话 我真松了一口气
you aren't some Goody Two-shoes who does everything you're told.
看到你不是唯命是从的好好小姐
It makes you more interesting.
这样的你更有趣
You think so? Definitely.
你这么想吗 当然
Every other Indian girl I've been set up with
其他跟我相亲的印度女孩
has tried to act like my mother.
都想装成我母亲
Yes. What is that about?
就是 真搞不懂
I don't know, but I'm certainly not trying to go to bed with my mother every night.
我不知道 我肯定不想每天晚上跟我母亲一起睡觉
I know you just had another man climbing on you roof,
我知道刚刚才有别的男人爬了你的屋顶
so maybe I'm an idiot for saying this, but I can't help it.
所以虽然听起来像傻瓜 但我还是要说
I kinda like you.
我有点喜欢你
I kinda like you too.
我也有点喜欢你
And your family is very...
而且你的家人非常…
entertaining.
有趣
What if we just kept this between us?
我们之间的事保密怎么样
Took things slow. Just got to know each other.
我们慢慢来 了解一下对方
Are you saying you don't want my uncle around every time we talk?
你是说不想每次跟我说话的时候都有我伯伯在场吗
I'd prefer if he were not.
他最好别在
I would too.
我同意
Two secret boyfriends have entered this house
一顿午饭的时间两个秘密男友进了这个家
during a lunch to decide this family's future.
直接关系到这个家庭的未来
What is it when I'm not here? Three secret boyfriends?
要是我不在呢 三个秘密男友吗
This household is out of control!
这个家太乱套了
It's not out of control.
不是乱套
I'd argue it's too under control.
我还觉得太受控了呢
Devi, do not talk back to your uncle.
德维 不要跟你伯伯顶嘴
The lack of discipline and respect here is astounding to me.
这里纪律和尊重的缺乏让我震惊
When you return to India, this behavior will be put to bed!
等你回了印度就不会再有这些行为了
We're going to India?
我们要去印度
Can't we vacation in Aspen like Ben's family?
不能像本他们家那样去阿斯彭度假吗
It's the playground of the rich and famous.
阿斯彭是有钱人和名人的后花♥园♥
You're not just going on vacation to India, young lady.
你不是去印度度假 孩子
Mom, what is he talking about?
妈妈 他在说什么
Sweetheart, your uncle and I have been talking for the past month or so
亲爱的 过去一个月里我和你伯伯在想
about how hard it's been for us here, especially with family being so far away--
我们这里的生活很艰难 尤其离家人那么远…
Oh, my God. You want us to move to India?
我的天啊 你想搬回印度
I...
我…
I think it would be better for us.
我觉得搬回去对我们更好
I need to go to my room. Devi...
我要回房♥间了 德维…
Aravind.
阿♥拉♥温徳
Devi, listen to me. No, I don't want to.
德维 听我说 不 我不想听
Look, I'll know it'll be a big change, but I think we need it.
虽然变化会很大 但我觉得有必要那么做
Look, I feel like a stranger here, and I don't have a support system,
在这里我感觉是个异乡人 没有人帮我
and frankly, without your father around, I just...
说实话 你父亲不在 我…
I just feel like I'm really struggling to raise you.
我觉得一个人抚养你很难
You are too easy on her.
你对她太宽容了
No, I'm not. I have a different approach.
我没有 我只是方法不同
Okay, great. Then why don't you raise her?
好的 很好 那你干脆自己养大她
Because I give up. I am done. She's too headstrong and doesn't listen.
因为我放弃了 我不行了 她太倔了一点都不听话
Whoever this child is, I am through with her!
不管她怎样吧 我受够她了
Nalini No, that's your child.
娜里妮… 不 她是你的孩子
She's no daughter of mine.
我没有她这样的女儿
I understand you're struggling to raise me.
我理解抚养我很艰难
You're struggling to raise me 'cause you don't like me.
因为你不喜欢我 所以抚养我很难
What? Don't like you? That's not true.
什么 不喜欢你 不是这样的
I heard what you said the night Dad died.
爸爸去世的那晚你说的话我都听到了
You said I wasn't your daughter.
你说你没有我这样的女儿
I know I'm just a burden to you.
我知道我是你的负担
So you can go to India alone.
所以你可以一个人去印度
Or maybe take Kamala with you.
也可以带上卡玛拉
She's the daughter you actually wanted.
毕竟她才是你真正想要的女儿
Devi, that's not fair.
德维 这么说不公平
What's not fair
不公平的是
is that I lost the only parent that actually cared about me.
我失去了唯一一个在乎我的家人
I wish you were the one that died that night.
真希望那晚死的是你
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表