剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
I'm supposed to go cheer on my girlfriend's field hockey practice.
我女朋友有曲棍球训练 我要去加油
You know, I support women.
你知道 我支持女性的
Is that why, Mister Feminist?
是这个原因吗 女权主义先生
Or is it to watch a bunch of teenage boobs bounce around?
还是你想看女孩们的胸部晃来晃去
Field hockey is a beautiful sport.
曲棍球是优美的运动
Busted. You're a perv.
被戳穿了吧 你这个色狼
And what are you laughing at, Erin Brockovich?
笑什么笑 埃琳·布罗克维奇永不妥协"电影女主]
Is that a skirt or a headband?
你那是裙子还是发带啊
You know, get your acts together,
穿妥当一点
or I will personally call all the Ivies and tell them not to admit you.
不然我就打电♥话♥给常春藤大学 让他们都别录取你们
Get ready to get your online degree at StDoofusUniversity.com.
准备好拿家里蹲大学的文凭吧
You're dismissed.
你们可以走了
Your stupid heels are slowing us down. Take them off.
你的蠢高跟鞋拖我们后腿了 赶紧脱了
Yeah, I'm sure you'd like to see my bare feet, sicko.
是吧 你肯定是想看我光脚 变♥态♥
Foot fetish much?
恋足癖吧
Oh, my God! Oliver Martinez?
天啊 奥利弗·马丁内斯
Stop molesting my friend!
别对我朋友动手动脚
He's not molesting me. He's caressing me.
他没有在骚扰我 他在抚摸我
He's my boyfriend.
他是我男朋友
Wait. You have a boyfriend?
等等 你有男朋友了
We had to keep it a secret.
我们必须得保密
I mean, can you imagine the shock waves it would send through drama club?
你能想象这会给戏剧社带来多大冲击吗
An actress dating tech crew?
女演员和技术人员交往
I just... I didn't want to upstage you
我只是…不想在你
while you were trying to get a boyfriend of your own.
找男朋友的过程中让你难堪
I can't believe you didn't tell me and Fabiola.
我不敢相信你居然没告诉我和法布奥拉
Fabiola knows.
法布奥拉知道
Wow.
哇
I guess I was wrong when I said no one would date anyone in the UN.
看来我说错了没人会和你们约会
They just won't date you.
只是没人和你约会
Shut up, Ben!
闭嘴 本
I'm sorry. I just didn't know
对不起 一想到你的腿和你的遭遇
how you would react with your legs and everything.
我不知道你会怎么反应
I didn't want to upset you.
我不是故意惹你不高兴的
Me? Upset?
我 不高兴
No. You should be upset for your weird taste in men.
不 你该为自己挑男人的古怪品味不高兴
Me? I'm cool. Cool as ice.
我 我没事 好得很
Peace.
再见
You guys saw her hit me, right? You know, my dad's a lawyer.
你们都看见她打我了吧 我爸可是律师
When you're a normal person
如果你是面对不同事情
with genuinely balanced reactions to things,
能控制好情绪的人
it may be hard to understand why we hotheads fly off the handle.
可能难以理解我们暴脾气 为什么会失控
For me, it's a reasonable reaction
对我来说 那是对大多数
to the general blindness of most tennis umpires.
眼瞎网球裁判的合理反应
For Devi, it's a logical response
对德维来说 那是对她所谓的闺蜜
to being betrayed by her supposed best friends.
背叛的正常反应
How could Eleanor have a boyfriend and not tell her about it?
埃莉诺怎么能有男朋友却不告诉她
And why would she tell Fabiola?
她又为什么要告诉法布奥拉
Does she think Devi's too unhinged to handle it?
她是不是觉得德维太冲动了接受不了
Or that Devi would be jealous of her?
还是怕德维会嫉妒
Do both of her friends think
还是她的两个朋友都认为
she's just a pitiful, lonely, wheelchair girl without a freaking dad?
她只是个可怜孤单 没了爸爸的轮椅女孩
What the hell?
什么情况
And that's how it happens, folks.
各位 就是这样的
That's how we hotheads boil over.
我们暴脾气就是这样爆发的
What was that? What happened to the window?
怎么回事 玻璃怎么碎了
A bird hit it.
鸟撞的
Bird?
鸟
This is my fault for keeping the windows so clean.
是我的错 我把玻璃擦得太干净了
Where is the poor bird?
那只可怜的鸟呢
It flew away.
飞走了
It flew away?
飞走了
After breaking the window with its body?
用身体撞碎玻璃 然后还能飞走
Devi, that book was blessed by God!
德维 那本书是开过光的
The bird must have done it.
肯定是那只鸟干的
Devi, you are lying to your mother,
德维 你一边对妈妈说谎
and then bringing shame on an innocent bird?
一边还怪罪一只无辜的鸟
Just leave me alone!
别烦我
Doctor Ryan?
瑞安医生
Devi, we don't have an appointment.
德维 你没预约
I know, but I need your help.
我知道 但我需要你的帮助
Wait. Why do you look hot?
等等 你怎么穿那么好看
Do you have a date?
要去约会吗
Uh... yes, I do. And don't look so shocked.
是的 别一副震惊的样子
I do have a life outside of being your therapist.
除了做你的心理医生 我也是有个人生活的
Not right now, you don't. I need your help.
你现在没有 我需要你的帮助
Okay.
好吧
What's going on?
出什么事了
Eleanor has a secret boyfriend
埃莉诺有个秘密男朋友
that her and Fabiola have been keeping from me,
她和法布奥拉都瞒着我
because they thought I was unhinged and would have a nervous breakdown.
因为她们觉得我脾气暴躁 可能会心理崩溃
Which, it seems like you are.
你看着是有点崩溃
Yeah, I'm losing it, Doc.
是 我撑不住了 医生
Okay. All right.
是 好吧
Talk to me. How does their lie make you feel?
跟我说说 她们说谎你有什么感觉
It doesn't matter how it makes me feel.
这不重要
It matters how it makes me look.
重要的是我的形象
Well, all right. How do you want to look?
好吧 那你希望是什么形象
Normal. I just want to be a normal girl, who isn't called mean names,
正常人 我只想做个正常的女孩 没人给我起外号♥
and could actually have a boyfriend.
而且能找到男朋友
I don't even care who he is, as long as he wanted to be with me.
我都不在乎他是谁 只要愿意和我在一起就行
Devi, look, can I be honest with you?
德维 我得跟你说句实话
Having just any boyfriend, no matter who he is,
找个男朋友 不管他是谁
is not gonna make you happier or change who you are.
都不会让你更幸福 也不会改变你这个人
Trust me, but after all you've been through,
相信我 你经历了那么多
maybe you shouldn't be so focused on having a boyfriend.
也许你不该纠结于找男朋友
I mean, do you really think you'd make a good girlfriend right now?
你觉得现在的你会是个好女友吗
Probably not.
也许不会
Okay.
好的
So what is it you can do this year to succeed at something
所以有什么你能做成功的事情
that would actually make you happy...
既能让你开心起来
and make you feel good about yourself?
又能让你更有信心呢
I think I know what I need to do.
我想我知道该怎么做了
All right. My girl.
好了 好姑娘
Now get to gettin'. I got a hot date.
去做吧 我还得去约会呢
Good luck on your date.
祝你约会好运
Later, man.
回见 哥们
Hi, Paxton.
喂 帕克斯顿
You don't know me, but my name is Devi Vishwakumar.
你不认识我 我叫德维·维什瓦库马尔
I'm a sophomore.
上高二
I sit behind you in history class.
历史课上我坐你后面
I was also paralyzed last year?
我去年残疾了
Oh, okay, great. You are familiar with that.
很好 这个你知道
So here's the thing.
是这样的
I'm into you.
我喜欢你
Like, I could name every class you've had for the last two years.
我能说出过去两年里 你上过的所有的课
But I won't do that.
但我不会说
And I know you'd never be my boyfriend,
我知道你不会做我男朋友
because you're you, and I'm me,
因为你是你 而我只是我
but I was wondering if you would ever consider...
但我在想你愿不愿意…
h--having sex with me?
和我做♥爱♥
Oh, my God. I'm such an idiot. I'm so sorry.
天啊 我真是个傻瓜 对不起
I can't believe I just did that. Yeah.
我不敢相信自己这么说了 好
Okay.
好的
What?
什么
What? That actually worked?
什么 这都行
Just sex, right?
只是做♥爱♥ 对吗
Just sex.
只是做♥爱♥
I'm down, but I can't tonight.
我愿意 但今晚不行
Wow, okay!
天啊 好
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表