剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
Courtside seats.
场边座位哦
You know, I have an extra ticket
我有一张多的票
but only for someone who apologizes for nuking--
如果某人愿意就核制裁的事情跟我道歉…
Stop talking to me. Don't you get that I'm mad at you?
不要跟我说话 看不出我对你很生气吗
No. Okay, I don't get it.
没看出来 好吧 我不明白
What did I even do that was so terrible?
我做了什么糟糕的事
Let's see.
让我想想
I don't know. Maybe you running your mouth
我也不知道 也许是因为你到处说
about me sleeping with Paxton.
我跟帕克斯顿上♥床♥吧
Now he's pissed at me.
现在他生我气了
What? Why would that make him pissed? It doesn't matter.
什么 他有什么可生气的 这不重要
Just keep your nose out of my business
你以后不要八卦我的事情
and up the teacher's butt where it usually is.
还是继续去舔老师吧
Quiet please. No one should be boiling over
安静 现在只有烧杯里的
except this beaker of potassium permanganate.
高锰酸钾才有资格沸腾
Mrs. Paloma, that's gonna be me
帕洛马老师 你再不让我去医务室
if I can't go to the nurse's office. Please!
我就要变成那东西了 求你了
Why wouldn't Devi want everyone to know
德维为什么不想让大家知道
she was hooking up with someone out of her league?
她泡到她配不上的人呢
Paxton Hall-Yoshida made
在帕克斯顿·霍尔吉田面前
every other dude in school feel bad about himself.
学校里的其他男生都是癞蛤♥蟆♥
He'd gotten pit hair in fourth grade!
他四年级就长了腋毛
Had Paxton said or done something to hurt Devi?
帕克斯顿说了还是做了什么让德维伤心了吗
And why did Ben even care?
本又为什么要在意呢
You need something, bro?
有什么事吗 兄弟
What?
什么
Why are you looking at me?
你看着我♥干♥什么
Well I wasn't. Yeah, you were. You were staring at me.
我没有 你有啊 你一直在盯着我
It's okay. Happens to me a lot.
没关系的 反正我也习惯了
What I wasn't stirring... staring. Then what were you doing?
我没有瞪…盯着你那你在干什么
Do you like the Clippers?
你喜欢快船队吗
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
Forget about it.
算了
Yikes!
哎呀呀
The usually slick-talking Ben Gross was for real off his game.
平时能说会道的本·格罗斯这次可真是不在状态
But no worries, the only game that mattered
不过没关系 最重要的是
was the one he was seeing with his dad in a few hours,
几个小时后他和他爸爸要看的比赛
and that was gonna be awesome.
这场比赛绝对会非常精彩
Hey, buddy. I'm so sorry. I don't think I'm gonna make it tonight.
伙计 对不起了 我今晚去不了了
You and Shannon should go to the game without me.
你和香侬两个人去看比赛吧
In his dad's defense, Kanye's deal was complicated.
替他爸爸说一句 坎耶的案子确实很难搞
He wanted to trademark the word "music."
他想把"音乐"注册成商标
But that didn't matter to Ben,
不过本才不关心
who was surprisingly sadxa0for someone who should have seen this coming.
虽然他已经料到了 可还是很伤心
That sucks. Can you reschedule?
这也太糟了 不能改天再谈吗
Typical. And her name is Shira.
不愧是坎耶 我女朋友的名字是希拉
We will. Good luck with work.
好的 工作顺利
Hey, Patty. Oh! Yes, my sweet prince.
嘿 帕蒂 我可爱的小王子
Oh! I just ironed your socks for the big game.
我刚熨好了你看比赛要穿的袜子
Nice and warm.
又舒服又暖和
Actually, I just realized that I got a lot of homework to do,
其实我刚发现作业有点多
so I don't think I'm gonna go to the game.
所以我不打算去了
And on an unrelated note,
而且巧的是
my dad also has too much work to do.
我爸爸正好也忙
So I guess being a workaholic runs in the family.
可能我们家净出一些工作狂吧
Anyway, do you want the tickets? Why don't we go together?
你想要票吗 不如我们一起去吧
I can bring a Ziploc bag with frozen grapes in it, huh?
我可以带一袋冻葡萄过去
Nah. I gotta write a thing,
不了 我还得写个东西
and, uh, do some, uh... some-- some science and other stuff.
还得... 做做实验之类的
Then I will stay here with you.
那我留下来陪你
Why don't we build a pillow fort,
我们可以搭一个枕头堡
and watch a scary movie like Shrek?
然后看恐怖片 比如"怪物史莱克"
It's okay, Patty.
没关系的 帕蒂
You should just go to the game. Take your sons.
你带着儿子们去看吧
You're a sweet boy.
真是个好孩子
I will place my body in front of t-shirt cannon
扔球衣的时候我会用身体接住
to bring you home souvenir.
给你带回来作纪念
Thanks.
谢了
Do you think Billy Crystal will be there?
你觉得比利·克里斯托会去吗
I better go put on makeup.
我还是化个妆吧
#eyebrows #selfcare
话题 眼睫毛 话题 自我呵护
#thefutureisfemale
话题 未来属于女性
Billy Crystal sharing nachos with his neighbor,
比利·克里斯托把玉米片分给了邻座球迷
and she seems to be reciprocating
她看起来要礼尚往来
with a bag of frozen grapes from her purse.
从包里掏出一袋冰葡萄送给了他
Wow. Even a city slicker can't resist a healthy game-time treat.
果然连城里人都不拒绝不了健康的比赛食品
I know her. That's my housekeeper.
我认识她 她是我的管家
When Billy met Patty.
当比利碰上帕蒂
Hey, aren't you on the Rick and Morty subreddit?
你不是红迪网"瑞克和莫蒂"版块上的那家伙吗
You live in LA?
你住在洛杉矶
Born and raised. LOL.
土生土长的洛杉矶人 哈哈
LMAO. Same.
笑死了 我也是
Yo, I'm hitting up North End Pizza in Burbank to watch the game
我在伯班克的北角披萨看比赛呢
if you want to come through.
要不要过来
I'm there, dude. Let's get schwifty.
我来了 兄弟 让我们嗨起来
Ben entered North End Pizza excited at the prospect
本到了北角披萨 期待着能跟
of hanging with another teenage comedy fan.
同样热爱喜剧的同龄人一起打发时光
AreolaGrande007?
你是爱莉乳晕·格兰德007
Areola. Hey.
你好啊 爱莉奶大
It's me, TheRealPickleRick69... from Reddit...
是我 真正的腌黄瓜瑞克69… 红迪论♥坛♥上的...
you know, the link aggregator.
你懂的 就那个整合链接的网站
Okay. That is not a teenager.
好吧 这可不是什么同龄人
Uh... Hi.
你好
Hey, man. It is so great to meet ya.
嘿 伙计 很高兴见到你
Oh, my name actually is Rick.
其实我的真名就叫瑞克
Sit down. Get your slice on.
先坐下吧 吃块披萨
Uh... Yeah, I'm gonna withhold my name for a moment.
我还是先不说真名了
Oh, that's because I was born in 1969.
因为我是1969年出生的
But I'm young at heart, fam.
不过我的心态还是很年轻的 兄弟
I watch mad cartoons. Just like you.
我超爱动画 跟你一样
Oh, I wonder what else we have in common.
我很好奇我们会不会有其他共同点
Probably a lot.
说不定很多
I gotta be honest, this setup feels sort of sketchy to me,
我还是说实话吧 这次见面太不靠谱了
so I'm gonna go.
我还是先撤了
Look, I get it. I'm a 50-year-old insurance adjuster from Tarzana.
好吧 我懂 我是个50岁在塔扎纳工作的保险理算师
But I'm also a Rick and Morty fan,
可我还喜欢看"瑞克和莫蒂"
and I don't have anyone to talk to about it.
我身边根本没人能跟我聊这个
I joked about getting a Mr. Meeseeks for the office,
我开玩笑说要给办公室里弄个使命必达先生
and my co-workers looked at me like I was a total Jerry.
我的同事们都像看傻子一样看我
It'd just be nice to talk to someone who gets me,
跟懂我的人聊天感觉很好
but I understand if you want to go.
不过你要走也没关系
Ben found himself strangely moved.
本很奇怪地被打动了
I mean, who was he to judge this guy?
五十步还笑什么百步啊
He was just as lonely,
他也一样很孤单
and honestly, Rick and Morty themselves have a huge age gap,
而且瑞克和莫蒂本来年龄差距也很大
and look at the fun they have.
不是照样玩得很愉快
You know what? You're right.
知道吗 你说得对
I'm sorry if I was being rude.
对不起 是我太无理了
We're just two fans eating pizza and talking about cartoons.
不过是两个粉丝一起吃披萨讨论卡♥通♥而已
It's totally normal. I know, right?
没什么大问题 是吧
Oh, careful, buddy. That pizza is hot.
慢点 伙计 这披萨可烫了
You might want to blow on it first.
你还是先吹吹再吃吧
Slower.
慢点
Slower.
再慢点
Yeah, that's it.
没错 就这样
Yeah, that's not normal.
这可一点都不正常 本
He doesn't want to just talk toons. Get out of there!
他可不是单纯想跟你聊卡♥通♥ 快跑
Yeah, I'm definitely gonna go. Oh, come on, man.
我还是先走了 拜托 伙计
It's not weird unless you make it weird.
你没必要觉得奇怪的
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表