剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
He's just regular old Paxton to me.
对我来说 他还是原来的帕克斯顿
It's hard to see him through the eyes of a fan,
可能也是因为我们太亲密了
because we're so close.
我没法用粉丝的眼光看待他
Okay, Russia. How exactly are we supposed to get alcohol?
言归正传 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我们怎么把酒弄到手
There's a realtors' convention here tonight,
今晚这边有个房♥产经纪大会
and the vino should be flowing freely.
酒应该到处都有
If we swiped a couple of bottles, no one would even notice.
就算我们偷偷拿走几瓶也没人会发现的
I don't know. I'm already, technically, grounded for drinking.
我不知道 我已经因为喝酒被禁足了
If I get caught again, I'm in deep shit.
如果再被抓到 那我就完蛋了
But isn't this kind of normal for you?
可对你来说不是常有的事吗
Being grounded, sneaking alcohol, hooking up?
被禁足 偷酒喝 乱上♥床♥
I mean you're popular, right?
你不是很受欢迎吗
Yes. Yes, I am.
是的 没错
I'm in. Yes!
算我一个 太棒了
Then I'm doing it too.
那也算上我
I want to make sure someone grabs the good alcohol.
拿酒也得行家拿吧
How do you know what's good?
你怎么会懂酒
My dad let me have a sip of Cristal at New Year's.
我爸爸在新年的时候给我尝过一小口水晶香槟
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
She is here.
真的是她
Eleanor.
埃莉诺
I can't believe my own mother is so two-faced!
没想到我妈妈居然还有两幅面孔
Oh, my God. You're not my mom. I'm so sorry.
天啊 你不是我妈 对不起
That was kinda racist of me.
我有点种族歧视了
See? It isn't her.
看到了吧 不是她
She is on a cruise. I know.
她在游轮上呢 我知道
I can't believe I trusted Paxton's beautiful lying mouth over her.
我居然信了油嘴滑舌的帕克斯顿
Mom?
妈
Eleanor.
埃莉诺
You're here?
真的是你
And this is your job?
你是做这个的
What's happening?
到底怎么回事
I can explain.
我可以解释
Hi, Ms. Wong.
你好 王女士
Bye, Ms. Wong.
再见 王女士
Devi and Ben only had 15 minutes.
德维和本只有十五分钟
and as precise as McEnroe return to pull off this heist.
像麦肯罗一样精准地完成这次抢劫
Hi, Debra. I'm on, and I'm gonna loop in our therapist.
嘿 黛布拉 我上线了 我要把治疗师也拉进来了
Can I help you?
有什么需要吗
Hi. We'd like two martinis, please.
你好 请给我们两杯马提尼
You guys look really young. Can I see some ID?
你们看着也太小了 有身份证吗
I don't have my wallet.
我没带钱包
I mean, I guess I could go all the way up to my room on the fifth floor,
我倒是可以再上到五楼去
find my key Just be cool, man.
找出钥匙… 干脆点 兄弟
This is a one.
这才一块
And there's one more where that came from.
我兜里还有一块呢
Sorry, guys. No can do.
对不起 伙计们 不行
Fine. You just lost yourself a dollar, bro.
好吧 你刚损失了一美元 兄弟
They made me do it. They bullied me.
都是他们逼我的 他们欺负我
This is why your whole school hates you!
怪不得学校里所有人都讨厌你
Let's go.
我们走
In here.
进来
Okay. I think we're safe.
好了 这下应该安全了
Let's just wait it out in here.
就在这里避一下吧
Jackpot.
中大奖了
You okay?
你还好吗
Want to watch relaxing YouTube on how to make tea?
要不要看看油管上的泡茶视频放松一下
No.
不用
This is one of the few situations where chamomile can't soothe my nerves.
这种情况下洋甘菊也缓和不了我的情绪
When did she get here, and why didn't she tell me?
她是什么时候回来的 为什么不告诉我
I'm sure she has an explanation.
她肯定有什么苦衷吧
Maybe she's a spy or in a really good cult.
没准她是间谍呢 也可能是加入了某个很厉害的邪教组织
No, she would've bragged about those things.
不可能 不然她肯定会炫耀个不停的
You're so lucky. You have a perfect family.
你可真幸运 出生在一个完美的家庭里
We are not perfect.
我们也不完美
Yeah, you are.
你们还不完美
It's not like you have a huge lie threatening to tear everyone apart.
你身上也没有什么说出来就会破坏家庭的谎话
Actually, I do.
其实我有
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Do they not know you switched to AP Latin?
他们不知道你把先修课换成了拉丁语
They don't know...
他们不知道…
that I'm gay.
我是同性恋
What?
什么
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner. I, honestly, just realized--
对不起 我不是故意瞒着你的 我也是才意识到…
Don't you dare apologize to me.
跟我道什么歉啊
Really?
真的假的
I love this for you.
我很为你高兴
And I love this for me. Finally, a gay friend.
也为我自己高兴 我终于有同志朋友了
It really fits my brand as a theater wench.
戏剧少女要的就是这个范儿
That felt so great to say.
说出来的感觉真痛快
I feel like I just solved an escape room I've been trapped in my entire life.
感觉像从困了我一辈子的囚牢里逃出来了一样
So, like, what's your type though?
那你喜欢哪种类型的女生
Kristen Stewart in Twilight or Kristen Stewart in Charlie's Angels?
是"暮光之城"还是"霹雳娇娃"的克里斯汀·斯图尔特
Um... I don't know. Honestly,
其实我也不清楚
I think my type is kinda that girl, Eve, in our history class.
我其实挺喜欢历史课上的同学伊芙
Oh, so Charlie's Angels.
那就是"霹雳娇娃"
How appropriate that Eve could be your first woman.
伊芙当你的初恋正合适
I can't even think about that until I talk to my parents.
我还是先跟我爸妈说过之后再考虑这个吧
Yeah. I guess we both have tough conversations to look forward to.
看来我们两个都有一场硬仗要打了
I just wish Devi were here right now.
要是德维也在就好了
Oh, man. She's gonna freak.
我的妈呀 她绝对会疯掉的
In a supportive way.
当然是开心得疯掉
Let's call her. Yeah.
给她打个电♥话♥吧 好啊
Delegates,
各位代表们
I motion we toast the United States and Equatorial Guinea.
我提议我们为美国和赤道新几内亚干一杯
Do I have any other signatories?
你们同意吗
This is what wine tastes like?
原来酒是这个味道
So...
看来…
it turns out we're a pretty good team for two people who hate each other.
作为死对头 我们配合得还不错
I don't hate you.
我不讨厌你
I just think you're pretentious and unlikable.
我只是觉得你很做作 而且很讨厌
How am I unlikable? My dad drives a Porsche Cayenne.
我怎么讨厌了 我爸开的可是保时捷卡宴
Right there. That was unlikable.
你看 这就很讨厌
All right, but you have somewhat of a difficult personality as well.
好吧 不过你也挺难搞的
Who, me?
谁 我
I'm a goddamn delight.
我很讨人喜欢
I should punch you in the Adam's apple for saying that.
我应该一拳打到你喉结上
Oh, I stand corrected. You're America's sweetheart.
我认错 你是美国甜心
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, I kinda like Model UN. Do you want to trade me for Chinese Club?
我挺喜欢模联的 你要不要跟我换换去汉语社
No way. Back off, poacher.
没门 走开 小偷
But you're so good at Mandarin.
可是你普通话说得很好啊
Well, honestly, I only became good at Mandarin to spite you, so...
说实话 我学得好是为了气你 所以…
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Hey, I can't believe I'm saying this, but...
我不敢相信我要这么说 不过…
What if we worked together tomorrow?
明天要不要跟我联手
This will be killer on our transcripts.
我们的报告单会无敌了
Are you suggesting an alliance between us?
你是说跟我结盟
That's like North and South Korea becoming friends.
那基本上就相当于南北♥韩♥结交了
Exactly.
没错
Imagine how powerful they'd be.
你想想会有多强
You'd have surface-to-air missiles, and also, BTS.
既有地对空导弹 还有防弹少年团
I feel you. World domination.
我懂你的意思 称霸世界
Have you told Paxton about Model UN?
你跟帕克斯顿说过模拟联♥合♥国♥吗
I'm sure he's really interested in international diplomacy.
他应该对国际政♥治♥挺感兴趣的吧
Hey, you know what country's cool?
嘿 你知道吗 有个国家特别酷
Chad.
它叫乍得
Okay. Paxton's not dumb.
行了 帕克斯顿不是笨蛋
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表