剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
Oliver! What are you doing?
奥利弗 你在干嘛
Uh... nothin', babe.
没干什么... 宝贝
I am so sorry for getting in the background of your amazing video.
很抱歉误入了你们这么精彩的视频
Did I ruin it?
视频还能用吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Oliver, do you think her fit, shapely body ruined the video?
奥利弗 你觉得她健美苗条的身材毁了我们的视频吗
This feels like a trap. It is.
像是道送命题 没错
Okay. Now that you guys are all done with that nonsense,
好了 你们要是忙完乱七八糟的了
I think it's time you kids head home.
就都回家吧
I need Devi here to weed the garden.
德维需要给花♥园♥除草
The rotting tomatoes are attracting rats.
烂掉的番茄开始招老鼠了
But that was Dad's garden. Why do I have to take care of it now?
可那是爸爸的花♥园♥ 为什么我要打理
Oh, I could do it,
我也可以打理…
if you don't mind taking over my dermatology practice.
如果你不介意接手我的皮肤病诊所
Then we'd both have an equal job.
那我们就都有工作了
Fine, but can I have five minutes of privacy with my friends please?
好吧 那我能不能单独跟我朋友待五分钟
Three minutes.
三分钟
And the boy must leave now.
而且那男孩得走
Uh, c-- can I take the rest of my soda with me?
我... 我能把我剩下的饮料带走吗
Take your Dew and go.
带走吧
I'll see you later, mi amor. Okay.
一会见 亲爱的 好
How many likes have we gotten? Only two so far.
有几个赞了 到现在就两个
One from Eleanor's dad and another from...
一个是埃莉诺爸爸 另一个是…
Eleanor's dad's dental practice.
埃莉诺爸爸的牙医
Makes sense. He's trying to get on my good side,
说得通 他想讨好我
so I'll be nicer to my stepmom.
让我对我继母好些
Not gonna happen, Sharon. You're basic.
他休想 莎伦她太没劲了
What about Paxton? He must've liked it.
帕克斯顿呢 他肯定得点赞啊
No, not yet.
还没有
The truth is,xa0Paxton and Devi were kind of nothing at the moment.
事实上 帕克斯顿和德维现在没什么关系
If we're cool now, should we meet up in your garage tomorrow?
既然我们和好了 那明天你家车♥库♥见
Actually, I don't think that's a good idea anymore.
说实话我觉得还是算了
It just got weird, you know?
有点怪怪的
That's why she wanted to post this thirst trap in the first place...
所以她才想立刻把这个性感视频发出去...
so Paxton would like it, and maybe like her.
这样帕克斯顿可能会点个赞还可能会喜欢她
Wait. I don't see you guys talk that much at school.
等等 我看你俩在学校不怎么说话了
Is he just using you as a sexy sidepiece and ignoring you in public?
他是不是把你当情人了 公众场合都不搭理你
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
Right, the sex.
对哦 滚床单
No. Our relationship is rock solid. Don't sweat it.
不 我们感情很好 不用担心
Has he introduced you to his friends?
他把你介绍给他的朋友了吗
No, but... That tool!
没有 不过… 混♥蛋♥
He's ashamed of you. I don't know if you'd call it ashamed.
他为你感到羞耻 用"羞耻"这个词不合适吧
Oh, believe me. He's ashamed.
相信我 他就是难为情
That's why I hate all men.
所以我讨厌所有男人
Well, except for your boyfriend, Alex Gomez.
除了你的男朋友吧 亚历克斯·戈麦斯
Yeah, no. Alex Gomez.
是啊 没有 亚历克斯·戈麦斯
I love that little guy. He's so important to me.
我喜欢他 他对我很重要
Devi, if Paxton doesn't acknowledge you, I swear to you, I will wreck him.
德维 要是帕克斯顿不承认你的身份 我发誓我会痛扁他
I took three semesters in stage combat.
我可学了三个学期的搏击
Your three minutes are up!
三分钟到啦
Bye, guys.
再见 伙计们
Devi, do you know what this is? A tomato.
德维 你知道这是什么吗 番茄
Nope. It is the best tomato in all the world,
不 这是世界上最好的番茄
because we grew it here.
因为它是我们种在这里的
It is the literal fruit of our patience and hard work.
是我们耐心和勤奋的结晶
Then why do the other ones look so bad?
那为什么其他的那么难看
They have bugs in them. I need to buy some spray.
那些长虫了 我还得去买♥♥些药
Come. Let's go inside and show this to your mom.
来 我们进去拿给妈妈看
Mom, Mom, guess what we found?
妈妈 看我们找到了什么
What if Anne Frank had an iPhone?
假如安妮·弗兰克有手♥机♥
What if Winston Churchill had Wi-Fi?
假如温斯顿·丘吉尔有无线网
This week, we're gonna break up into groups to pitch app ideas
这周我们来分组设想一下
that could've been used to mitigate the atrocities of the second World War.
可以在二战时期减轻战争残酷程度的手♥机♥应用
Just for one day, can we learn
能不能有一天让我们学点
something that'll be on the future AP tests?
以后考试会考的内容啊
Come on. I worked really hard
拜托 我可是下了很大功夫
to find a lesson that was outside the boxxa0for you guys.
给你们找到这种新颖课程的
Whatever. Just break up into groups of three.
就这样 赶紧组成三人小组
You want to be in my group?
要跟我一组吗
Had he seen her sexy dance video and changed his mind?
他是不是看到她的性感舞蹈视频改变主意了
Uh, yeah, sure. I could make that work.
好 没问题 我可以
Cool. I'll be in your group too. Cool.
好 我也来你们组 好
Okay. Who doesn't have a group yet?
好了 谁还是一个人
Ben could be in our group.
本可以来我们组
I prefer to work alone.
我想自己一组
I don't want anyone diluting the quality of my project.
我不想让任何人拉低我报告的质量
Actually, it looks like we're gonna have to have one foursome.
这样的话 我们就得有个四人小组了
So how about both Ben and Eve, why don't you go join Eleanor and Fabiola?
那本和伊芙都去和埃莉诺和法比奥拉一组吧
Presentations are due on Monday.
周一展示成果
We could meet at my house.
可以去我家
I got a shitload of Uncrustables in the freezer.
我冰箱里还有超级多三明治
Nice.
太棒了
Wait. So who are you?
等等… 你是谁
This is Devi. She's cool.
她是德维 人不错
And she's good at this stuff, so it's like a guaranteed A.
她擅长做这些 肯定能得优秀
That's why I asked her. Sweet.
所以我才叫她的 给力
See you guys later.
再见
Steve.
史蒂夫
Hi. Hi, Kamala.
嗨 嗨 卡玛拉
You know, I was just at The Cheesecake Factory for lunch.
我刚去芝乐坊餐馆那里吃的午饭
Ordered our usual.
点了我们常吃的
Loaded baked potato tots, hold the bacon?
不加培根的烤薯球
Yeah.
对
Couldn't finish it though.
可是吃不完
I've been such a mess about our breakup.
我们分手以后我状态很不好
Well, that, and also, the portions are insane.
当然 也因为那里分量太大了
I saw someone eating pasta out of a bucket.
我看还有人拿桶吃意面
I know. I think about you, too.
我知道 我也想你
I saw a couple riding a tandem bike.
我看到一对情侣骑双人自行车
It made me think of how you don't know how to ride a bike.
就想起你不会骑单车的样子
Yeah.
是啊
Okay. Goodbye.
那再见了
Wait, Kamala, this is crazy.
等等 卡玛拉 这太不正常了
Your parents can't force you to marry this guy.
你父母不能强迫你跟他结婚的
They're not forcing me.
他们没有强迫我
I have a choice...
我是有选择的...
between my family and a life of shame
可以选择家庭或是羞愧一辈子
that will disgrace me and my descendants for generations.
让我和我的子孙都蒙受耻辱
That's bullshit.
这太扯了
Maybe it is, but I can't betray my family.
或许吧 但我不能背叛我的家庭
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You'll have to take someone else to the 21 Pilots concert
你还是找别人陪你去本♥田♥中心
at the Honda Center.
看21名飞行员的音乐会吧
Let me just say this.
我这么说吧
I can't believe that a woman who was brave enough
我不相信一个有十足勇气
to travel halfway around the world to pursue her dreams
能跨越半个地球追寻梦想的女人
would allow anyone to dictate who she can be with.
会让别人去安排自己的伴侣
So, Devi, what a pretty name.
德维 名字真好听
You know, the woman who threads my eyebrows is Indian.
知道吗 给我纹眉的女士也是印度人
Do you know her?
你认识她吗
I don't know. What's her name?
不知道 她叫什么
I'm not sure. I want to say...
我不确定 可能是…
Pragupshmala?
普拉古布♥什♥玛拉
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
Paxton!
帕克斯顿
Oh, my goodness. All of that swimming has given you some muscles.
天啊 游泳游出这么多肌肉啦
If your prom date cancels on you, you know where to find me.
要是你的舞伴放你鸽子了 可以来找我
At the nearest wine bar.
就在最近的酒吧
Thanks. I'm not too worried though.
谢谢 我不是很担心这个问题
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表