剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
Prashant?
普拉桑特
Hello.
你们好
Whoa, damn. You're hot.
天啊 你好帅
Devi, don't say that to a stranger.
德维 不许这么跟陌生人说话
I'm sorry I called you hot.
对不起我说你帅
It's just, like, we were expecting an uggo.
我们都以为上门的会是丑八怪
No, no, it's okay.
不 没关系
Uh, thank you for not thinking I'm an uggo.
感谢你不觉得我是丑八怪
Hi, I'm Prashant.
嗨 我是普拉桑特
Kamala.
卡玛拉
Oh, Prashant, please, please come in.
普拉桑特 快请进
Welcome, welcome. Take your shoes off. Uh-huh.
欢迎 把鞋脱了吧
Welcome to out house. Wow, it's beautiful.
欢迎来到我们家 这个家真美
Wow. What an amazing grandfather clock.
这个落地钟真漂亮
Oh! What, this old thing? Priceless family heirloom.
这个老东西吗 无价的传家宝
Um, Kamala, I brought you a small gift.
卡玛拉 我给你带了个小礼物
Oh, that's so sweet.
你真贴心
Oh, Swarovski crystals.
施华洛世奇水晶
He knows his Indian women.
他真有一套
No, it's perfect.
不 太完美了
It's the mascot of Caltech.
海狸是加州理工的吉祥物
How thoughtful.
真有心
It was my college mascot too, at MIT.
也是我们麻省理工的吉祥物
After all, the beaver is... Nature's engineer.
毕竟海狸是... 大自然的工程师
I just googled the price. Wow, that's valuable.
我刚才查了价格 这礼物真值钱
Now you really need a home security system.
现在你家真该装一套安全系统了
Why don't I put that somewhere safe?
我把它放到安全的地方去吧
I can take it to your room, Kamala. Thank you, Devi.
我把它拿去你房♥间吧 卡玛拉 谢谢你 德维
Don't take too long, and don't waste your time looking for your phone.
动作快点 别浪费时间找手♥机♥了
It's very well hidden.
我藏得很好
Prashant, you must be hungry.
普拉桑特 你肯定饿了吧
Please come, sit.
快来吧 请坐
Steve? Oh, my God! You scared the crap out of me.
史蒂夫 我的天啊 你吓死我了
You almost made me drop this expensive-ass beaver!
你差点害我把这只贵到爆的海狸摔碎
Nature's engineer?
大自然的工程师
Did he give that to her?
他送给她的吗
Yeah, but what are you doing here?
是的 不过你在这干吗
I'm rescuing my love from sexual slavery.
我要把我心爱的人从性♥奴♥役中解救出来
It looks like you're just reading an Indian hair magazine.
你好像只是在读印度发型杂♥志♥
Shouldn't you like storm down and get her?
你不是应该冲下去把她带走吗
I was going to, but I didn't know how big Prashant was,
我本来是想的 不过我不知道普拉桑特的体型
and also, I'm scared of your mom.
而且我怕你妈
Okay. It doesn't seem like you'll be storming anywhere.
好吧 看来你不会冲去哪里
You just stay here, and I'll get Kamala.
你就在这待着 我去叫卡玛拉
I thought I came to America for the great education,
按理说我来美国是为了接受优质的教育
but I think my favorite part might be the ice cream.
结果我最喜欢美国的地方却是冰淇淋
There are so many flavors here.
有太多种口味了
Way more than just pistachio.
不光只有开心果味
My favorite part is that traffic is separated into two directions.
我最喜欢的是交通有双行道
It's adorable.
真好
That took long enough.
你去了很久
Sorry. I was busy trying to find the perfect spot
对不起 我想在她房♥间找个完美的位置
for the crystal beaver in Kamala's room.
摆上水晶海狸
In fact, I think she should check out where I put it.
说实话 我觉得卡玛拉应该去看看我把它放哪了
No, that's okay. I trust you. You shouldn't.
不用了 我相信你 你不应该相信我
You should really see the beaver for yourself.
你应该亲眼去看看它
You're never gonna believe where it ended up.
你肯定猜不到我把它放哪了
A shelf? A table?
书架上 桌子上
Now I'm curious. Can I go see? No!
我有点好奇 我能去看看吗 不行
Kamala should be alone with the crystal beaver
卡玛拉应该和水晶海狸独处
and figure out what the future holds for the two of them.
弄清楚他们的未来
Okay. I guess I'll go look.
好吧 那我去看看吧
So, Uncle, you're a security system...
叔叔 你有一家安全系统…
What are you up to?
你搞什么
I thought we said no Devi nonsense.
我不是说别弄出德维式的冒失吗
Nalini, please calm down.
娜里妮 冷静一下
I will not calm down when this child insists on being such a headache to me!
这孩子这么让我头疼 我怎么冷静
Oh, my God. Dad!
天啊 爸爸
Devi is not a headache.
德维不让人头疼
The concert starts in 30 minutes.
还有30分钟音乐会就开始了
So let's stop yelling at each other and look for the sheet music together,
不要再吼来吼去了 我们一起找乐谱
and when we come home later, I will fix this.
回家以后我再处理你们之间的问题
Kanna, please go upstairs and check again.
亲爱的 你去楼上再找找
Upstairs!
楼上
Yeah, yeah. Take your time going up!
对 别急 你慢慢上楼
Okay, keep it together, Devi.
好了 保持冷静 德维
You don't need to go back there. Stay in the present.
不要回忆过去了 待在现在
I'm sure whatever your Uncle Aravind is saying is really interesting.
阿♥拉♥温徳伯伯肯定在讲什么有趣的事
Focus.
注意听
What people don't realize
人们都不知道
is that most home burglaries happen during the daytime.
其实大部分盗窃案都发生在白天
That's why I recommend clients live as far north on their blocks as possible
所以我建议我的客户住得越靠北越好
where days are shorter.
北边天短
Hello, Kamala. Oh, my God. Steve?
你好 卡玛拉 我的天啊 史蒂夫
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里
Because you shouldn't be bought and sold by your family like a prized calf.
因为你不应该像一头小牛一样被你的家庭买♥♥卖♥♥
That's not what's happening here, and that also feels a little racial.
不是这样的 而且你这话有点种族歧视
I want a chance to make my offer.
我想有个求婚的机会
Let me start by saying I don't have a ring.
首先我想说 我没有戒指
No, no, no. Get up.
不 快起来
I don't want to marry you.
我不想嫁给你
But you want to marry that stranger downstairs?
但你想嫁给楼下那个陌生人吗
No, I don't want to marry anyone!
不 我谁都不想嫁
Oh, Steve, you're so sweet,
史蒂夫 你是个好人
and handsome, and surprisingly good at mini golf,
长得帅 打迷你高尔夫还很厉害
and I appreciate you being my first boyfriend, but--
很感谢有你做我第一任男朋友 但…
Oh, no.
不
Did I just talk you into breaking up with me?
我做的这些是不是让你想跟我分手了
Sorry, but I think you did.
对不起 是的
So, Uncle tells me you're a dermatologist, Auntie.
阿姨 叔叔告诉我您是一位皮肤病医生
She is. We have a lot of doctors in the family.
她是的 我们家里出了很多医生
Cousin Manju started her cardiology residency at 18.
你曼朱堂姐18岁就开始在心脏内科实习了
Devi, you have some catching up to do.
德维 你可得加把劲了
Well, Cousin Manju is also a 28-year-old virgin.
曼朱堂姐28岁还是个处♥女♥
So, I'm good.
所以算了吧
The day was turning around. Forget those pesky flashbacks.
今天在往好的方向走 忘记那些烦人的往事吧
Devi had reined in her brain and was being charming as hell.
德维控制住自己的大脑了 而且魅力四射
So, Devi, what are you into?
德维 你喜欢什么
Oh, this young lady is a very talented musician.
这位年轻的女士是个极具天赋的音乐家
Devi, why don't you play something on your harp?
德维 弹弹竖琴吧
Devi. Hello?
德维 你在听吗
Don't leave us music lovers waiting.
别让我们这些乐迷干等了
Devi is, uh, actually taking a little break from the harp right now.
德维这段时间不弹竖琴了
Kanna, why don't you just help me clear the table?
亲爱的 帮我收拾一下桌子吧
I don't know about you,
不知道你怎么样
but now all I can think about is hearing some harp.
但是我现在满脑子都在想竖琴
What's wrong with you? You're acting so strange.
你怎么回事 表现的那么奇怪
I'm fine. I think I'm having low blood sugar.
我没事 可能血糖有点低
I don't see how. You ate five samosas.
怎么会 你吃了五个咖喱角
I'm sorry. I'm just under a lot of stress right now.
对不起 我就是压力太大了
How are your legs? Can you feel this?
你的腿怎么样 有感觉吗
Yes, and it hurts! Stop pinching me. Okay.
有 痛死了 别掐我了 好的
My legs are fine. Everything's fine.
我的腿没问题 什么事都没有
Okay. Good, good.
好的 好
I just don't want Prashant to tell his family that we're weird.
我不想让普拉桑特跟他家里人说我们很古怪
Okay, look. You go back in there. You talk to him.
好了 听着 你过去跟他聊天
I'm gonna go see what's taking Kamala so long.
我要去看看卡玛拉怎么这么久都没下来
No, Mom, wait!
别 妈妈 等等
No, it's not because you're bad at sex.
不 不是因为你床上功夫不好
Oh, God.
天啊
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表