剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
The day after the hottest guy in school calls you out
全校最帅的男生发现你骗所有人
for lyingxa0about having sex with him,
说他们上过床找你的第二天
you're gonna wanna keep a low profile,
你只想保持低调
which according to Devi
对德维来说
meant dressing like a celebrity leaving LAX.
就是穿得像准备离开洛杉矶机场的名人
Since the whole school now knew what a psycho liar she was,
因为全校都知道她是一个骗人的疯子
Devi felt like her only move was to be completely invisible,
德维知道只有完全隐身才是上策
perhaps until graduation.
可能要持续到毕业
Her plan worked pretty well for a few days.
她的策略在开始几天还是有效的
That is until she assumed Eric Perkins could remain upright
直到她天真地以为埃里克·珀金斯
for the length of a hallway.
至少能顺利地走过走廊
Dammit. My Raisinets.
天啊 我的巧克力
That's where I get all my frigging vitamins.
我补充维他命的来源
Coyote Girl.
郊狼女孩
I know your secret.
我知道你的秘密
You have a hot cousin.
你表姐很性感
I saw her drop you off yesterday.
我昨天看到她送你了
You think she'd be into me?
你觉得她会喜欢我吗
Um, she's kind of in an arranged marriage sitch.
其实她已经定亲了
Just ask her anyway.
你还是问问她
For the first time,
这是第一次
Devi was relieved to hear someone praise Kamala's appearance
听到别人夸卡玛拉的长相 德威如释重负了
because it meant Trent did not know her real secret.
因为这说明特伦特还不知道她的秘密
In fact, no one seemed to know.
事实上 好像没人知道
Holy shit! Paxton didn't tell anyone she lied!
我靠 帕克斯顿没跟别人说她撒谎了
Why? Was he protecting her?
为什么 是为了保护她吗
Did he care about her? Was he in love?
他是在乎她吗 他爱上她了吗
Nope, he'd just forgotten about her.
不是 他只是忘了她而已
Yes.
对的
Yeah, definitely. You have to wear it 24/7.
当然了 你要一直穿着
Okay.
对
Hey, ladies. What's a-poppin'?
嗨 姑娘们 你们还好吗
Seat's taken.
这里有人了
Don't hate me. I got cheese fries and chili fries for the table.
别骂我 我给你们买♥♥了芝士薯条和辣味薯条
Jonah? Since when are you guys friends?
乔纳 你们什么时候是朋友了
Since a couple of days ago when we became inseparable.
几天前 我们就形影不离了
After coming out to Eleanor,
在向埃莉诺出柜之后
Fabiola was still struggling with how to tell her family.
法比奥拉还不知道要怎么告诉家里人
Luckily for her, Jonah was struggling with the same thing.
幸运的是 乔纳当时也在纠结这件事
Jonah's been a really good friend to us,
乔纳是我们很好的朋友
and definitely hasn't yelled at us for no reason.
当然也没有无缘无故对我们大喊大叫
I didn't yell at you guys.
我没有对你们大喊大叫
Yeah, she did.
才不是
Trust me. Whatever you guys have going on, my shit's bigger, okay?
相信我 你们的事绝对没我的烂事大 好吗
I have the bigger shit!
我的麻烦又烂又臭
Okay. I guess it's fair to call that a yell.
好吧 那可以算是大喊大叫
I'm sorry. I've been going through a lot.
对不起 我最近不太好过
We know.
我们知道
We saw Paxton and Zoe sharing a big cookie at lunch.
我们看到午餐的时候 帕克斯顿和佐伊一起吃一块饼干
It's pretty obvious you two are over.
很明显 你们两个结束了
Because they were already mad at her,
因为她们在生德维的气
Devi chose not to tell them she'd lied about Paxton deflowering her.
她决定先不说她在脱处的事情上撒了谎
The truth was she was more flowered than a Rose Parade float.
实际上她纯洁得不能再纯洁了
It's true. I was dumped.
没错 我被他甩了
So shouldn't you guys cut me a little slack?
所以你们不应该对我宽容一点吗
I don't think we can.
我觉得不可以
Your instability makes this friendship feel unsafe for all of us.
你的不稳定性给我们的友谊带来了不安全感
Jonah, this is an A, B, C conversation, so can you get your D out of here?
乔纳 这是我们三个人的对话 你作为第四者可以回避一下吗
Hey, don't be rude to Jonah.
喂 别对乔纳那么粗鲁
While you were all wrapped up in your Paxton stuff,
你沉浸在帕克斯顿的事情时候
we've had some serious drama go down.
我们这里也有重大的事
Yeah, and Jonah's been our safe harbor in this chaotic life storm.
对 乔纳成为了我们这场混乱中的避风港
Okay. Maybe I've been distracted,
好吧 我当时可能是分心了
but I'm here for you guys.
可我现在来了
Let me be your harbor master.
现在让我成为你们的避风港
What's up?
怎么了
You don't have to tell her if you're not ready.
如果你还没准备好 先不用告诉她
It's just I hadxa0sort of an important realization recently, and--
我最近意识到一件重要的事 我…
Oh! You finally figured out you're a Gryffindor like me?
发现了你和我一样是格兰芬多
No. I'm obviously Ravenclaw, like Eleanor.
当然不是 我和埃莉诺一样是拉文克劳的
They're all Hufflepuff.
她们都是赫奇帕奇
So, what is it?
那是什么呢
I'm...
我是…
gay. What?
同性恋 什么
You're... gay?
你是… 同性恋
Yeah.
对
This is huge.
这是大事
I'm so happy for you!
我真为你开心
Oh, my God. So much of you makes sense now.
天啊 这就说得通了
Like, when you said your ideal man was James Corden in Cats.
尤其是当你说你的理想型是 "猫"里的詹姆斯·柯登的时候
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Oh! That's why Jonah's been such a big help.
难怪乔纳能帮了你很大忙
Because he's a socially progressive young man.
因为他是一个善于交际热心助人的年轻人
No. You're correct.
不 你说得对
I hate that I missed out on this moment.
真可惜我那时不在你身边
Let me make it up to you.
让我补偿你吧
No, it's okay.
不用了 没事
I'm just glad Jonah was there.
幸好乔纳在我身边
No. I'm gonna make it up to you.
不行 我一定要补偿你
Devi realized for the first time
德维第一次意识到
that if she didn't step up her friend game,
如果她没有尽到好朋友的义务
she could lose Fabiola and Eleanor. Then she would have no one.
她会失去法比奥拉和埃莉诺 那她就没有朋友了
So, she decided to host a classic-gang, girls-only, Jonah-free sleepover.
所以她组织了一个经典的只有女孩没有乔纳的聚会
All right, gals. How we doing?
姑娘们 怎么样
Everyone having fun at my slumber party? Absolutely.
大家喜欢我的睡衣派对吗 当然了
I really enjoyed programming your family's universal remote.
我很喜欢编程你家的万能遥控器
Of course. Tonight is about you guys.
当然了 今晚是关于你们的
So, what do you say we crank this party up
接下来 让我们继续派对
and practice some alcohol-based party games?
玩一玩喝酒的派对游戏怎么样
Is it real?
是真酒吗
No. It's kombucha mixed with apple cider vinegar.
不是 是康普茶配苹果醋
It's great training for looking cute while drinking something gross.
很适合练习如何好看地喝恶心的东西
Isn't this great, guys?
这样不是很棒吗
The OG crew hanging out.
原班人马重聚
Just the original Fab Three.
最初的三人组
Oh, my God. Fab, you have to see this.
天啊 法布 快看这个
Jonah is on stage at Rocky Horror.
乔纳上了"洛基恐怖秀"
He looks amazing in fishnets.
他穿渔网真好看啊
Hey, I know Jonah pays attention to you guys and smells really good,
听着 我知道乔纳很在乎你们 他身上也很香
but other than that, I don't get why he's so great.
但是除了这两点 我不知道他还有什么好的
He's really wise.
他很有智慧
He told me a bob haircut would allow me to play a child
他跟我说波波头这个发型既能演小女孩
or an adult professional woman.
又能演职业女性
And he has really great insight on that thing with your mom.
他对你♥妈♥的♥事情也有很好的见解
What thing with your mom?
你妈妈的什么事
We saw her. She's been living here,
我们看到她了 她一直住在这
working at a Mexican restaurant in Encino.
在恩西诺的一家墨西哥餐厅工作
The postcards were nothing but a charade.
那些明信片都是做戏
What? Oh, my God. What did you say to her?
什么 天啊 那你和她说什么了
Nothing. I ran away.
什么都没说 我跑开了
She called and texted, but Jonah said that I should ignore her
她给我打电♥话♥发短♥信♥ 但是乔纳让我不要理她
because she's a liar who committed postal fraud.
因为她是犯了邮政欺诈的骗子
Yeah. He thinks we need to keep toxic people out of our lives.
对 他让我们远离生活中的有害人物
When he said that, he was talking about you,
他说的有害人物指的是你
but I think it applies here too.
但我妈妈应该也算是
Well, some might say Jonah is a little toxic...
好吧 乔纳也可以算是有害人物...
specifically towards life-long female friendships.
尤其是对女生间的长久友谊有害
That's not the point.
不过这不重要
I think you should talk to you mom
我觉得你应该和你妈妈谈谈
and find out why she's here.
问问她为什么会在这里
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表