剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
and this morning, the woman Devi is shouting at.
今天早晨 她是德维咆哮的对象
Wait, you're asking me to tell you if I think you're bangable?
等等 你想让我回答有没有人愿意上你吗
Yeah. Devi, I can't do that.
是的 德维 我不能那么做
Ethically, legally, and most importantly, it's creepy.
从道德上 法律上都不行 更重要的是这太诡异了
So you agree with Ben Gross and the whole school
所以你同意本·格罗斯和其他人的说法
and think I'm a disgusting troll?
你也觉得我是个恶心的丑八怪
Hey, I am not going to tell you I think you're sexy.
我不会跟你说我觉得你很性感
I will tell you that kid sucks, and you should ignore him.
我要告诉你那孩子很讨厌 你不应该搭理他
Doctor Ryan, you know how much trouble I havexa0taking the high road.
瑞安医生 你知道要成熟地处理事情 对我来说有多难
I do. Why don't you sit down?
我知道 你坐下好吗
So, you're back up on your feet.
你又可以站起来了
That's gotta feel good.
肯定感觉不错吧
Yeah. That part was good.
对 这个还不错
It was so nice not to be in a wheelchair,
不用坐轮椅的感觉太好了
but people were still staring at me.
但别人还是会盯着我看
They all think I was faking being paralyzed.
他们都觉得我在装瘫痪
Why would I fake that?
我为什么要骗他们
Because it's such a cool look
因为需要堂姐帮着
to have your cousin help you onto the toilet?
才能上厕所很酷吗
Listen, I think I've got something that could really help you.
听着 有样东西我觉得可以帮到你
Paxil, Lexapro, Xanax, Zoloft? I'll try anything.
帕罗西汀 依地普仑 阿普措仑 左洛复[皆为抗抑郁药] 我都愿意试
Whoa! Knock it off, wannabe pill popper.
算了吧 你想当瘾君子吗
It's a grief journal.
这是一本疗伤日记
Sometimes, the pain we feel is too hard to say out loud.
有时我们的痛苦很难说出口
This way, you don't actually have to say it.
用这种方式 你不用真的说出口
And if this doesn't work, you can always prescribe me some Klonopin.
如果这个不管用 你可以给我开点克诺平[安♥眠♥药♥]
Girl, bye.
姑娘 再见
Devi, how was your first day at school?
德维 开学第一天怎么样
I'll be honest. It was mixed.
说实话 好事坏事都有
I got all the classes I wanted.
我选到了所有想修的课
Prime locker location. Ben Gross is still a dick.
更衣柜位置不错 本·格罗斯还是那个屌♥样
Are we allowed to say "dick" now?
我们可以说"屌♥样"了吗
No one can say "dick" in this house.
不 在这个家里谁也不许说
Why do let that Ben Gross rile you up so much? He's like 5'2".
你为什么总让本·格罗斯欺负你 他也就一米五八高
Damn, Mom! That was savage. Up top.
靠 妈妈 说得好 来击掌
Ah, okay. I do not like high-fiving. It's violent.
我不喜欢击掌 太暴♥力♥了
Can we please not do that again?
我们能不这样了吗
On a more civilized note,
说个文明点的事
I received some very exciting information today.
我今天收到了非常让人激动的消息
Kamala, your parents have found you a match...
卡玛拉 你父母给你找了个…
for marriage.
未婚夫
They did?
是吗
Yes! His name is Prashant. He's an engineer.
对 他叫普拉桑特 是名工程师
Isn't that fantastic?
不错吧
Kamala was expected to have an arranged marriage
卡玛拉知道等海外的学业一结束
after she finished her studies abroad,
等待自己的肯定是包办婚姻
but she felt less than enthusiastic about this idea.
但她对这件事可不那么热情
Oh, that's so wonderful.
那太好了了
A husband from India? Someone I've never met before.
一个印度丈夫 我从来没见过的人
Perfect stranger. How exciting.
完美陌生人 太好了
I know!
我就知道
Finally, some good news for this family.
这个家终于有好消息了
Yeah. That's frigging great.
是啊 真♥他♥妈♥好
Kamala does nothing and gets a full husband in the mail.
卡玛拉什么都不用做 就从邮件里得到了丈夫
Meanwhile, I'm trying to trick a gay guy into going to Johnny Rockets with me.
而我还在想办法骗一个同志男跟我去约翰尼火箭餐厅
You know what? I'm just too jealous to eat with you right now.
你知道吗 我现在太嫉妒你了 不想和你一起吃饭
Devi...
德维...
Devi.
德维
Devi, come here.
德维 过来
Dad? Come, come. Sit down.
爸爸 过来啊 坐下
I want to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
This is John McEnroe.
他是约翰·麦肯罗
He is my favorite player of all time.
他是我最喜欢的球员
Hey, look at that! It's me.
喂 看啊 是我
I told you it would all make sense.
我跟你说过会解释得通的
He doesn't let anyone push him around.
他从不让别人告诉他该怎么做
Look at him, giving it back to that umpire.
你看他 冲那个裁判喊
He's a firecracker... just like you.
他就是个小辣椒…和你一样
Kanna, what is it?
宝贝 怎么了
Dad, am I ugly?
爸爸 我很丑吗
What nonsense. I'm looking at you right now.
胡说什么 我正看着你呢
You're the most beautiful girl in the world.
你是世界上最漂亮的女孩
No. Kamala is beautiful,
不 卡玛拉才漂亮
and a boy at school said that I was an un--
而且学校里有个男生 说我...
He said something mean to me.
他说了很刻薄的话
This boy is clearly an idiot, like this umpire.
那小子明显是个笨蛋 就和这个裁判一样
Do you think John McEnroe would let that umpire tell him
你觉得约翰·麦肯罗会放任他说
that he's not beautiful?
自己不够好吗
No. He would stand up for himself.
不 他会为自己出头
So I should beat up Ben Gross?
所以我应该揍本·格罗斯一顿吗
What? No, no, no.
什么 不 不 不
You fight back with your spirit, little one.
你要用精神反击 小家伙
You stand up for yourself, just like him.
捍卫你自己 就像他一样
Answer my question! The question, jerk!
回答我的问题 回答我 混♥蛋♥
Thanks, Dad. I'll try.
谢谢你 老爸 我会试试看
Wait. What are you doing here?
等等 你来这干嘛
This is my living room.
这是我的客厅
No, I mean, you died.
不 我的意思是 你死了
Oh, that? I'm better now.
那个吗 我现在好多了
So the next morning, Devi took her dad's advice
所以第二天早晨 德维听从了她爸的意见
and decided to fight back with her spirit, AKA she would be serving a damn look.
决定用精神来反击 也就是说 她要穿得很火♥辣♥
Ben Gross better get ready to eat his words.
本·格罗斯后悔去吧
Woah, Devi, you look like an Indian Kardashian.
德维 你看着就像印度的卡戴珊
Thanks, Fab, but I thought we were dressing hot today.
谢谢你 法布 不是说今天要穿漂亮点嘛
This is my boys' medium polo instead of my usual large.
我穿的是男式中码的休闲衫 平时我都穿大码的
The janitor said... No. Just, no.
清洁工说… 不 别说了
Stop. Well, I know I did a good job.
别说了 我打扮得特别好看
My grandmother died in this dress.
我奶奶去世时穿的就是这条裙子
Okay. Let's just stick to the plan.
好了 我们按计划行事
What's our goal for today?
今天我们的目标是
To make conversation. Right.
搭讪聊天 对
We're talking to the boys.
我们要和男生聊天
I'm gonna ask Jonah to come over and watch unreleased Ariana Grande footage.
我要请乔纳来我家看没放出来的A妹[歌♥手]的删减镜头
Before you know it, we'll all be boinking at prom. Okay.
很快 我们就要在晚会上和他们打炮了
Boyfriend, here I co--
男朋友 我来…
Hey, Jonah.
乔纳
Ew, you're bleeding.
你流血了
You're getting knee blood on the chair. It's unsanitary.
你膝盖上的血都蹭到椅子上了 太不卫生了
You could have AIDS.
你可能得艾滋病的
I thought no one would bang me. How could I have AIDS?
我还以为没人会和我上♥床♥ 怎么得艾滋啊
Easy. Blood transfusion.
很简单 输血
Or sharing needles.
或者共用针头
You wish you were cool enough for intravenous drugs.
你做不出吸毒那么酷的事
Oh. Drugs are, like, cool now? I didn't realize
吸毒现在是很酷的事了 我没发现
you were a hillbilly tweaker. I guess you're skinny enough.
你是土鳖瘾君子 你倒是够瘦弱的
Uh, I'm not skinny. I'm jacked.
不是瘦弱 我这叫健壮
Hmph, for now, until you morph into your big fat dad.
就剩几了年 你会慢慢变成你大肥爹的样子
Shut up. My dad's hot.
闭嘴 我爸很性感
You've no idea what he's been through. He has thyroid issues.
你不知道他的经历 他甲状腺有问题
Enough! We talked about this yesterday.
够了 我们昨天谈过了
How can we mend the conflict of our past when the conflict of our present rages on?
如果当下的愤怒没有平息 又怎么修补过去的冲突呢
Boo. That doesn't mean anything.
烂 这不代表什么
Those responses were very hurtful.
你们的反应让我很难受
Go to the principal's office.
去校长室报道
Look who it is. Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Idiot.
看看这是谁来了 傻兄蠢弟
You will both report here after school to do some unpaid labor in the office.
你们放学都要来这里报道 做点义务劳动
Like an internship?
像实习那样
No. Like a punishment.
不 是惩罚
You're in trouble!
你们惹麻烦了
I can't.
我来不了
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表