剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
So, you thinking this is the one, folks?
所以你们挑中这套房♥子了吗
Yes.
是的
Yes, this is our home.
是的 这就是我们的家
Wonderful! I'll get started on the paperwork.
太棒了 我去准备好文件
Welcome to the Valley, folks,
欢迎来到圣费尔南多谷 朋友们
LA's responsible sister.
洛杉矶市的好邻居
Oh, my gosh. What is this song?
天啊 听听这首歌♥
It's a sign. It is a beautiful day!
这是个兆头 今天是美好的一天
Arlene, can you please turn up that music?
艾琳 音乐能大声点吗
Sure.
当然
This is my new favorite song.
现在开始这就是我最喜欢的歌♥
No!
别
Devi had hopedxa0that kissing Paxton wasn't a one-time thing,
德维一直希望那次接吻后 能跟帕克斯顿有所进展
but ever since he showed up at her house,
但是自从那天他来她家之后
he had been a little bit, how do you say… distant?
就变得有点 怎么说呢… 疏远
Hey. I haven't seen you all week.
我一个星期都没见到你了
Yeah, I've been busy.
嗯 我挺忙的
Cool.
好吧
So listen, I'm sorry my mom was so crazy to you the other day.
那个 我妈那天对你的态度很差 我很抱歉
It's fine. I don't really care what your mom thinks.
没关系 我又不在乎你妈妈的想法
Totally.
也是
I mean, honestly, I got into a huge fight with her after that.
其实后来我跟她大吵了一架
Listen, I need to get to class.
那个 我要去上课了
For sure, uh, but would you maybe wanna hang out after school or something?
确实 但是放学以后 你想一起出去玩吗
I don't know. I, like, have a lot going on with swimming and stuff.
不知道 我还得去游泳啊什么的
Oh, God.
老天
Get out of there, Devi. This is a classic brush-off.
快走吧 德维 这明显就是拒绝
Cool. Well, if you change your mind or anything--
好吧 那如果你改主意了的话…
Hey, move it along. We do not give grades for hallway loitering.
嘿 别聊了 在楼道里闲聊可不会提高成绩
Go learn something.
快去学习
Okay. Here you go.
好了 给你
What's the point of all the ceramics in here?
摆那么多瓷器有什么意义
Just to make the place seem homier.
就是增添一些家的感觉
Make my patients feel a little more comfortable.
让我的病人放松一点
Strange.
怪怪的
So, I'm glad you came in today.
我很高兴你今天来了
I mean, I didn't think you were someone who believed in therapy.
我觉得你不像是相信心理治疗的人
I don't. It's for white people.
我的确不信 心理治疗是白人做的
I mean, clearly, there are some exceptions.
当然 很明显还是有例外的
I am not quite sure what to make of that, so I'm gonna ignore it.
我也不知道怎么接 我就当没听到吧
What I do want to talk about is Devi's progress.
不过我的确想谈谈德维的进展
Yeah.
是的
I'm concerned. Yeah, me too.
我很担心 我也是
I told her we were moving us back to India,
我跟她说我们要搬回印度
and she ran away to live with a family
她就搬去别人家住了
who apparently run their dishwasher day and night.
那家人很明显从早到晚都开着洗碗机
Wait. You're moving back to India? Yeah, we have to.
等等 你们要搬回印度 是的 我们必须回去
Devi is out of control. She needs to be in an environment that values discipline.
德维已经管不住了 她得生活在重视纪律的环境里
Sure, but changing your geography
当然 但就算换个地方
won't necessarily change the problems that Devi is dealing with.
也不一定就能解决德维的问题
Well, I'm certainly not fixing them here on my own.
我一个人在这也没法解决这些问题
I know that I'm not as good as Mohan,
我知道我不如莫汉
but I am trying.
但我在努力
You must miss him a lot.
你肯定很想他
How are you handling your grief?
你怎么化解自己的悲痛的
Oh, you know what? I am not falling for this one.
少来了 我不会上当的
I'm here to talk about my daughter who wishes I were dead.
我是来谈我女儿的 她希望死的人是我
I don't think that's true. That is true.
我不信她这么想 她就是这么想
She said, quote, "I wish you were the one who had died."
她的原话是"我真希望死的人是你"
And that she didn't think I liked her.
而且她觉得我不喜欢她
Why do you think Devi feels that way?
你觉得德维为什么这么想
Because I'm tough on her.
因为我对她很严厉
I am. I know that.
的确严厉 我自己知道
But it's only because I am scared... all the time.
但只是因为我每分每秒… 都很害怕
When she couldn't walk, I, um...
她走不了路的那段时间 我…
You don't always have to be so strong.
你不一定一直要很坚强
I mean, it might help her to know that you're also struggling.
我是说 如果她知道你也很痛苦 也许能帮到她
Come on.
算了吧
What good would that do? Huh?
怎么能帮上忙
Have you considered falling apart might actually be the thing that...
你有没有想过也许袒露情绪能…
brings your family back together?
重新拉近你和家人的关系
Tomorrow is Mohan's birthday.
明天是莫汉的生日
He'd be so sad if he knew we weren't speaking.
他要是知道我们俩现在不说话了 肯定很难过
These ceramics are quite comforting.
这些瓷器还真让人放松
For white people too.
白人也这么觉得
All right. Trent thinks he can eat an--
好的 特伦特以为自己能一口…
No, I know. No, you think...
不 我确定 不 你以为…
In one bite, in one bite... Prove it!
一口吞 就一口… 证明你自己
Are you guys ready? 'Cause I'm ready. Prove it. Go ahead.
你们准备好了吗 我准备好了 证明你自己 快点
Do it. Stuff it! Stuff it! Stuff it!
吃啊 吞下去 吞下去
Get it in there. Yes!
吃下去 太棒啦
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birth--
祝你生…
Devi, you have a visitor.
德维 有人找你
Paxton?
帕克斯顿
Oh, Miss Vivian does not allow any sugar in the house.
薇薇安小姐不允许家里有任何糖
She's on keto diet and Just take it.
她在进行生酮饮食 而且… 拿着
Whatxa0are you doing here?
你来干吗
I'm here because... um...
我来是因为…
even though your behavior has been outrageous
尽管你的行为很过分
and incredibly disrespectful, I...
而且极其无礼 我…
I don't want us to fight anymore.
我希望我们别再吵架了
Today is your father's birthday, and...
今天是你父亲的生日 而且…
I think it's time for us to scatter his ashes.
我觉得我们该去撒掉他的骨灰了
Would you do that with me?
你愿意跟我一起去吗
You want to spread his ashes?
你想撒掉他的骨灰
Why does it have to be today?
为什么非得是今天
Because it's his birthday,
因为今天是他的生日
and we probably should have done it a long time ago.
我们早就该这么做了
Or maybe it's because you want to do some spring cleaning
也许是因为你想搬走前
before uprooting the whole family,
先做个大扫除
and you're trying to get rid of unnecessary junk like Dad.
你就想把像爸爸这样没用的垃圾扔掉
Devi, that's, that's unkind. I--I wanted us to do this together.
德维 你太刻薄了 我希望我们俩一起去撒
Well, you can count me out.
你自己去吧
I'm not Marie Kondo-ing members of this family
我才不会为了搬回印度这个蠢主意
for your dumb India move.
清走家里的成员
Okay.
好吧
Like I said...
我说过了…
I don't want to fight with you.
我不想跟你吵
If you change your mind, Kamala and I are leaving the house
万一你改变主意了 卡玛拉和我
for Malibu at 5:00 p.m.
下午5点出发去马里布海滩
God, Dad, you have great flexibility.
天啊 爸爸 你柔韧性太好了
Make sure you drink a lot of water today, okay?
别忘了多喝水 好吗
Sure thing, champ.
没问题 小伙子
Excuse me. I don't mean to intrude, but, Mr. Gross sir,
不好意思 打扰一下 格罗斯先生
I was wondering if you could help me become emancipated from my mother.
我想问一下你能不能帮我断绝我和我妈的关系
What? Devi, I was joking when I said that.
什么 德维 我是开玩笑的
I know, but now it seems like a good option for me.
我知道 但我现在觉得是个好主意
It's a bit hard to do, sweetie.
这有点难 孩子
Are you financially independent?
你经济独♥立♥吗
No, but I think my friend Rebecca could get me a job at Old Navy.
没有 但我朋友丽贝卡应该能帮我在老海军店找份工作
Let me look into it, and, uh, I'll see what I can do.
让我想想看我能做什么
No, Dad, she didn't mean it.
不 爸爸 她不是认真的
Can I talk to you?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Thank you, Mr. Gross.
谢谢 格罗斯先生
Devi, what's going on?
德维 怎么回事
My mom just came in here and was being all like,
我妈刚才来了 而且一直在说
"I don't wanna fight anymore.
"我不想再跟你吵了
Come spread you dad's ashes with me at the beach."
跟我一起去海滩 把你♥爸♥的骨灰撒了吧"
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表