剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
The only person who hurts themselves at parties is you.
除了你没人会在派对上伤到自己
The last one you were at, you got bitten by a coyote,
你上次去派对就被郊狼咬了
the cousin of the wolf!
它们和狼是一家
So you will stay here, and you will study with Kamala,
所以你就待在家里和卡玛拉一起学习
the cousin of you.
你们才是一家
That's so unfair.
这样不公平
Oh, actually, I was planning to work at the Caltech library tonight.
我其实打算今晚去加州理工的图书馆工作
Why don't you just work here?
那为什么不能在家工作
I'm paying through my nose for ultra-fast internet.
我花那么多钱办理高速宽带
Someone should use it.
总要有人用啊
Sorry, Nalini Auntie. Of course, I'll stay here
对不起 娜里妮姑妈 我会待在家里
and take advantage of your top-notch Wi-Fi.
连上速度一流的无线网
Great. So you'll supervise Devi.
很好 你看着德维
Where will you be?
那你去哪儿
I am taking my nurses to see the musical Waitress
我要带我的护士们去看音乐剧"女服务生"
as a bonding exercise.
算是团队建设
Apparently, American workplaces need fun perks
显然 美国人需要一些工作之外的娱乐活动
to keep the employees interested in earning a paycheck.
才能保持住员工的积极性
Anyway, I'll be home by 11:00,
总之 我11点回家
and I expect you to be in bed by then.
那时候你们应该已经睡觉了
Hey, Trent. Hey, Marcus.
嗨 特伦特 嗨 马库斯
Uh, can I get a cup of that punch?
可以给我一杯潘趣酒吗
Oh, it's not punch. It's grandma juice,
这可不是潘趣酒 这是混合酒
'cause one sip makes you demented.
因为只要一滴就会让你发疯
Right?
对吧
Whoa, like, whoa.
就这样
Tell me what you think, bro.
哥们 你觉得怎么样
Exactly.
这就对了
How is your grandma, Trent?
你的奶奶怎么样 特伦特
She has her good days.
她还不错
While most of her classmates partied the night away at Ben's,
德维的大部分同学都去了本的派对
Devi was trapped at home with only her calculator as company.
她却被困在家里与计算器为伴
Dammit.
该死
But even the calculator died of boredom.
但就连计算器都无聊到没电了
Kamala, where are the batteries?
卡玛拉 电池在哪里
Kamala, batteries!
卡玛拉 电池
Kamala!
卡玛拉
Whoa. Kamala?
天啊 卡玛拉
Devi!
德维
Uh, this is my co-worker, Steve.
这是我的同事 史蒂夫
We're doing some research.
我们在做研究
On how to hook up?
研究怎么上♥床♥吗
Oh, God.
天啊
I can't imagine what you must think of me.
我不敢想象你现在怎么看我
I'm so ashamed.
我好丢脸
Um, I think you're friggin' cool.
我觉得你太酷了
You snuck a boy into the house. Have you done that before?
你偷偷带男孩回家 你之前这么做过吗
No. Yep. I know the whole roof by touch.
没有 对 我已经摸熟屋顶了
Steve!
史蒂夫
Holy shit.
我靠
This is amazing.
太棒了
You're not perfect.
你也不是完美的
You're bad like me.
你和我一样坏
Steve, why don't you go downstairs and get a snack?
史蒂夫 你先下楼去吃点东西吧
Oh, I'm not hungry. Thank you.
我不饿 谢谢
I obviously need to talk to my cousin!
我要跟我表妹谈话
Gotcha. Will do.
明白了 这就去
Wow, Kamala. Wow!
天啊 卡玛拉 天啊
Okay, so now you know I have a secret boyfriend.
好吧 现在你知道了我有一个秘密男友
I wouldn't normally bring him into the house while anyone was awake,
我通常不会在你们醒着的时候把他带回来
but he's been feeling insecure because Prashant is coming.
不过普拉桑特要来了 他有点没安全感
Oh, my God. Right.
天啊 对
You're in a legit love triangle.
你陷入了三角恋
It's not a triangle.
不是三角恋
It's more of a line and a dot if you're really going to graph it.
非要说的话就是一条线和一个点
But Prashant is just a formality to appease my parents.
普拉桑特只是我应付父母的缓兵之计
But I'm not going to marry him.
我没打算嫁给他
He's a complete stranger.
我完全不了解他
No offense, Kamala, but I finally respect you.
没有冒犯你的意思 但我终于开始尊重你了
That's very rude, Devi.
这么说非常不好 德维
So, would you mind not telling your mom about this?
所以能不能答应我不要告诉你妈妈
Right.
对啊
I'm gonna have to blackmail you.
我要用这个勒索你
Devi had bought herself two hours at Ben's party.
德维换来两个小时参加去本的派对
Unfortunately, those two hours began with her very uncool arrival.
只可惜这两个小时有一个不太好的开场
Promise me you'll be home by 11:00.
答应我 你一定要在11点前回家
If you're late, I can't protect you from "you know who."
你要是回来晚了 我可没法从"神秘人"手里救你
I promise. I'll make sure I'm home before my mom.
我答应你 我一定在我妈回家前到家
Hey, Kamala,
嘿 卡玛拉
thanks for being cool about me blackmailing you.
谢谢你没有怪我勒索你
Don't drink too many sodas, or you'll be up all night.
别喝太多汽水 要不你晚上会睡不着
Don't be up with Steve all night.
别和史蒂夫一整晚都不睡
Devi felt excited about going to the party of the year.
德维很激动能够来到这个年度派对
That is until she remembered that her best friends were coming,
直到她意识到她最好的朋友也会来
and they currently hated her,
而且她们现在反♥目♥成仇
but hey, this was a rager. Maybe she wouldn't even see them.
不过话说回来 派对这么大 她们不一定会遇到
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
'Sup, Devi? You just missed our pre-game.
你好 德维 你刚刚错过很多
We ate nachos and watched two SpongeBobs.
我们吃了玉米片还看了两集"海绵宝宝"
What? Oh, right. We're supposed to be mad at her.
怎么了 对了 我们该生她的气
Beat it, Vishwakumar.
走吧 维什瓦库马尔
Um, I really like your suit, Fab.
你的衣服很漂亮 法布
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Eleanor, I heard that there were drinks by the pool.
埃莉诺 我听说泳池边有酒
Oh... yes.
对
Wow. I'm sensing a lot of tension right now.
我察觉到气氛很紧张
Devi! You came.
德维 你来了
Welcome to mi casa.
欢迎光临
Wow. Like, I knew you were rich,
天啊 我知道你家有钱
Wait. Is it that house?
等等 不会就是那个吧
No, but it was used in a Peloton commercial once.
不是 但是健身公♥司♥在这里拍过广♥告♥
Here, let me give you a tour.
来吧 我带你转转
Take a right.
向右转
Oh, my God. Is this a friggin' screening room?
我的天啊 这间是放映厅吗
Can you imagine watching Finding Nemo on this?
你能想象在这里看"海底总动员"吗
He'd be like this big.
尼莫会有这么大
Thanks. My dad tore down a historical landmark to build it.
谢谢 我爸爸为了建这个拆了栋古建筑
Aren't your parents gonna be pissed you threw a huge party here?
你办这么大的派对 你♥爸♥妈会很生气吧
They're the ones who told me to throw it.
是他们让我办的
I think they feel guilty about ditching me on my birthday.
他们在生日抛下我有点愧疚
Oh. I'm sorry. That sucks.
抱歉 真糟糕
I'm used to it.
我习惯了
but if the parents realized that Kevin got left behind,
只不过我的父母知道孩子被落在家里
and they just like stayed in Paris.
不过他们却喜欢在巴黎
That's messed up, dude.
真的很惨 哥们
Well, I brought you a present.
可是 我给你带礼物了
My mom would be mad if she found out I came here,
我妈妈要是知道我来了肯定会气疯的
but she'd kill me if I came empty-handed.
可如果她我如果空手来的绝对会杀了我
Wow. Thank you.
天啊 谢谢
It's actually the only present I got
这是我收到的第一份生日礼物
other than a postcard from my dentist.
除了我的牙医送我的明信片
Happy birthday, Ben.
生日快乐 本
Were you just trying to kiss me?
你刚是想要亲我吗
Uh... No. Yes, I'm sorry.
不是 是 对不起
I don't... I don't know what I was thinking.
我也不知道我在想什么
Just forget I did that.
你就当什么都没发生
It's cool.
没事
It's cool?
没事吗
Ben! What the hell?
本 你搞什么
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表