剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
Just have a day.
享受今天吧
Is it your birthday? Why didn't you say something?
今天是你的生日吗 你怎么不说
This is the one day I have to be nice to you.
我唯一要在今天对你好点
Then why did you punch me?
那你为什么还打我
That was a friendship punch.
是作为朋友拍你的
So, are you gonna have a party or something?
所以 你要开个派对吗
Yeah, I don't really make a big deal about birthdays.
我觉得过生日没什么重要的
I'm sort of a low-key man of mystery.
我比较低调神秘
You Instagrammed your PSAT score.
你可在网上晒过你的考试成绩
Only to inspire others to try to achieve the impossible.
那只是为了激励大家好好学习
Yo, Devi.
德维
Rebecca uploaded your pictures to her Wix site. You want to see?
丽贝卡在她的网站上发了你的照片 你要看吗
You look great here.
拍得很好看
You know what, Devi?
这样吧 德维
I actually think I am going to have a party tonight.
我还是决定今晚要办一个派对
Really? Yeah.
是吗 对
So you should come if you want.
如果你想 也可以来
Okay. Awesome.
好吧 太好了
I'll be there.
我会去的
Can Paxton come?
帕克斯顿可以去吗
Yeah, definitely.
好 当然了
Cool. And how about Trent?
好的 特伦特也可以去吗
Yeah, sure. Whatever.
好啊 都可以
Anyone can come. Party at my house tonight.
大家都可以来 今晚来我家开派对
Guys...
各位…
I know you're mad at me,
我知道你们生我的气
but I did come to the drama room eventually.
但我最后还是赶到了戏剧教室
I can't believe you ditched us for him.
真不敢相信你为了他抛弃我们
I know, and I am really sorry, but Paxton had an emergency too.
我知道 我真的知道错了 但帕克斯顿也有紧急情况
Was it worse than having your mom abandon you?
比被妈妈抛弃还要糟吗
Let's see. Paxton's emergency was a fun photo shoot,
这么说吧 帕克斯顿的紧急情况是一次好玩的拍照
so no, it was not worse than having your mom abandon you.
所以不会比被妈妈抛弃糟糕
Keep your mouth shut, Devi.
别说了 德维
I'll make it up to you guys. Did you hear about Ben's party?
我会弥补的 你们听说本的派对了吗
We can go together.
我们可以一起去
We can get everyone drunk with Fabiola's bomb beer pong skills.
法比奥拉那么擅长啤酒乒乓 我们可以把其他人都灌醉
We are going to the party, Devi, but not with you.
德维 我们会去派对 不过不是和你一起
Eleanor, what are you wearing?
埃莉诺 你穿的是什么
You look like a sad librarian.
像个伤心的图书管♥理♥员♥
I'm different since I quit the play.
我不再演戏之后就不一样了
I'm no longer a creative person,
我再没有创造力
therefore, I no longer require a colorful appearance.
也就意味着我不需要彩色的衣服
Listen, I know I've been a bad friend,
听我说 我知道我很过分
but I really... Yeah, you have.
但我真的想… 对 是很过分
You just promised that you'd be there for us
你答应过你会陪我们的
and then immediately blew us off.
但是你转头就抛弃我们
I didn't really blow you guys off. I just had--
我没有抛弃你们 我就是…
Eric was more compassionate to Eleanor's pain than you were.
埃里克比你更能理解埃莉诺的痛苦
He gave her a baggy of gummy worms to cheer her up.
他为了让她开心送了她一包毛毛虫软糖
They were very old, and hard, and covered with lint.
那糖又老又硬 上面还有线头
I did not eat them.
我没吃
We're supposed to be best friends. I left a funeral to be by your side
我们应该是最好的朋友 我为你离开了一场葬礼
That was very hard on me.
我当时真的很伤心
Oh, yeah? Guess what? My mother leaving was pretty hard on me too.
是吗 你猜怎么的 我妈妈离开我也让我很伤心
Of course. I know that, and I am so sorry--
对的 我知道 我真的很抱歉…
Fabiola and I are gonna take a friend break from you.
法比奥拉和我决定和你分开一段时间
I beg your P?
再重复一遍
We just need some space right now.
我们需要给彼此一些空间
Maybe losing us will make you appreciate our friendship a little bit more.
也许我们的离开会让你认识到友谊的重要性
I just think it's super unfair of them to stop speaking to me.
她们不跟我说话对我来说很不公平
Well, you did abandon them to do an amateur fashion show
但是你抛下他们去做了一次业余的模特
for a boy you barely even know.
为了一个不熟的男孩
But I said I was sorry.
但我已经道歉了
If women didn't accept each other's apologies,
如果女人不接受彼此的道歉
Okay, so you want to talk about how to make it better with them?
好吧 那么你想谈谈怎么补救吗
No. I don't care.
不想 我不在乎
I'm just gonna go to this party tonight and hang out with my cooler friends,
我打算今晚在派对上和我那些更酷的朋友一起玩
like Paxton and Trent.
比如帕克斯顿和特伦特
We're more alike anyways.
我们更像是同类人
I find it a little hard to believe
我有点不敢相信
that losing both your best friends isn't bothering you at all.
失去最好的朋友对你来说居然不算什么
Well, believe it, because I give zero F's.
你最好相信 因为我真的不在乎
I think you give many F's.
我觉得你很在乎
If that were me,
如果我是你
I'd be scared to lose two more people that were that close to me.
再失去两个和我最亲密的人我会很害怕
You're bringing it back to my dad, aren't you?
你还是会说我爸爸的事 对吧
I am.
没错
I'd be a bad therapist if I didn't.
如果不这样 我就是个不称职的治疗师
Devi, listen.
德维 听我说
You were so traumatized by your dad's death,
你♥爸♥爸的去世带给你很大的创伤
you lost the use of your legs for three months.
你甚至有三个月都不能走路
Yeah, I know. What does that have to do with anything?
对 我知道 但这有什么关系呢
This thing with your friends,
你和朋友的事情
baby girl, that's your grief.
是因为你内心悲痛
So, my dad dies, and suddenly, my friends are bitches?
所以我爸爸过世 我的朋友们就该和我闹掰
Devi, you are so desperate to not feel sad,
德维 你为了逃避悲伤
you've made your whole world about this boy.
就把这个男孩当成你的全世界
I'm a teenager.
我是个青少年
My whole world is about boys.
我的世界就应该是关于男生的
I want you to allow yourself
我希望你能够允许自己
to acknowledge the pain you so clearly feel.
正视内心感受到的痛苦
So you're saying I should get over my sadness
你的意思是我要非常伤心
by getting really sad?
才能够消除我的悲伤
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这样
So I can be miserable and realize the person I love the most
让我变得可悲 意识到我最爱的人
is never ever coming back?
永远都回不来了
Yes!
对的
Because I think that would help you heal.
因为这样才能让你痊愈
Well, I think I should get a different therapist.
我觉得我应该换一个心理医生
And I think you might be right.
我觉得你说得对
What?
什么
I want the best for you.
我是为了你好
You know that.
你知道的
But maybe you would benefit from a different approach.
也许换一种方式会对你有好处
Are you serious? You're breaking up with me too?
开什么玩笑 你也要和我分手
Oh, this is not a breakup. You know what?
这不是分手 别说了
This is perfect. I've always hated coming here.
这样很好 反正我也想来这
So, peace out. See you never.
我走了 再也不见
It's ticking.
在走了
Good work, Kamala.
太好了 卡玛拉
Wow, this grandfather clock is so handsome.
这个落地摆钟太好看了
Almost makes me blush.
我都要害羞了
What's going on? Why do we have a spooky Scooby-Doo clock?
怎么了 这个吓人的史酷比钟是从哪来的
Kamala's future husband is visiting tomorrow,
卡玛拉的准老公明晚要来做客
and I thought the house could do with a little touch of elegance.
我们想要把这个家装扮得更优雅一点
He's not my future husband yet. He's a potential future husband.
他还不是我的准老公 他可能是我的准老公
To that end, do not touch the clock, Devi.
所以呢 千万别碰这个钟 德维
I'm returning it to the store as soon as Prashant leaves.
普拉桑特一走我就要把这个钟退回去
Sure. Well, it feels like I'll just be in your way if I stay here tonight.
好的 听上去我如果今晚待在家应该会碍手碍脚
Maybe I should go over to Eleanor's for a study session.
要不然我去找埃莉诺一起写作业
We have un million French verbs to conjugate over le weekend.
我们这个周末有无数个法语动词要学习
Verbs like "to party"?
动词指"开派对"
"To drink alcohol"?
"喝酒"
"To try opioids"?
"吸点鸦♥片♥"吗
Uh-huh, yes. I know Ben Gross is having a party.
没错 我知道本·格罗斯要开派对
I'm a dermatologist. Half my patients are acne-faced teenagers,
我是个皮肤科医生 一半的病人都是长青春痘的青少年
and boy, do they love to talk.
他们可爱说话了
But it's Ben's birthday,
可这是本的生日
and you know how sad and lonely he is.
你也知道他有多难过多孤独
If I don't go, he might hurt himself.
我要是不去 他搞不好会伤害自己
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表