剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
Let's go, Clippers.
冲啊 快船队
Ben was a resilient kid.
本是个适应力很强的孩子
Whenever he experienced a setback, and last night was a real doozy,
无论遭受什么挫折 哪怕是昨晚的那种情况
he always bounced back stronger than before.
他都能更坚强地恢复过来
Whoops! He pulled his drawer out.
他把整个抽屉都拽出来了
Yeah, he's sad.
没错 他还是很难过
Oh! What the hell?
你搞什么
Oh, no. My bad.
不好意思 是我看错了
I thought there was like a roach on your face, man.
我还以为你脸上有个蟑螂
'Cause there's mad roaches in this school.
毕竟学校里到处都是
But it's just like a huge zit.
不过你这个痘也太大了吧
Yeah, it's cool.
没事 没关系的
You should get that looked at.
你还是去看看吧
I heard that if a zit gets too big,
我听说如果痘长得太大
it can, like, leak into your brain and kill you.
会渗进脑子里的 会死人的
Yeah, sure. I'll do that.
好的 我会去看看的
All right. I guess it's good that I slapped you
那就好 看来你没白挨这一巴掌
so I can give you this helpful info.
我才能给你有用的建议
Sure. Thank you.
好的 谢了
You're welcome.
不客气
Oh, wait. That Clippers game was valid, brah.
对了 快船队这次表现得真的不错是吧 兄弟
It must've been tight to sit courtside.
坐在场边肯定很爽吧
Benjamin, so good to see you.
本杰明 见到你很高兴
I heard we had an uninvited guest on your chin.
听说你的下巴上起痘痘了
Yeah, I don't normally get zits.
是啊 我一般不太长痘痘的
I guess this one's probably just an ingrown hair from my beard.
可能是胡子向里长了吧
No. It looks like a normal pimple.
不 就是个普通的粉刺
I actually don't see much of a beard.
你也没怎么长胡子
Well, I'm pretty good shaving. So that's probably why.
可能是因为我刮得太干净了
Yes, I'm sure.
是啊 应该吧
I am going to prepare a cortisone shot for you.
我得给你打上一针可的松
You know, Benjamin, I really have to thank you.
本杰明 我真的想谢谢你
You keep my Devi on her toes.
要不是你 德维才不会那么用功
Well, she keeps me on my toes too.
我也一样
Every night at dinner, I have to hear about this rivalry of yours.
你们在学校竞争的事情我每天吃晚餐都能听到
"Ben Gross aced a math test. Ben Gross aced a history test.
"本·格罗斯这次数学考了第一 本·格罗斯历史也考了第一
She's obsessed with me.
她还真是很受我的困扰
Wait. You guys have dinner together every night?
等等 你们每晚都一起吃饭吗
Of course. We're family.
当然了 我们是一家人
All that to say,
总而言之呢
you're a very smart boy with a very bright future.
你是个有前途的聪明孩子
Your parents must be so proud.
你的家长肯定很为你自豪吧
After a pretty bleak 24 hours,
在度过了凄惨的二十四小时后
this small platitude was more than Ben could handle.
这一根小小的稻草终于压倒了本
Here comes a little pinch.
会稍微有一点疼
There we go.
好了
Dammit.
该死
I knew we shouldn't have bought generic numbing cream.
我就知道我们不该买♥♥普通的麻醉霜
From now on, name brand only.
以后只买♥♥大牌子的
Are you okay, sweetie?
你还好吗 亲爱的
I'm fine. Uh...
我没事
I just... I haven't eaten dinner with anyone in a long time.
我只是… 很久没跟别人吃过晚餐了
Oh, you poor thing.
可怜的小东西
I'm fine. You know, my life is totally awesome.
没事 其实我的生活非常精彩
I don't even know why I cried. Uh...
我都不知道我怎么哭了
Oh, maybe I was allergic to the shot.
我可能是药物过敏了
Or, uh... Or something. Was there bee pollen in it?
或者… 其他事情 这里面有蜂花粉吗
There was not.
没有
I like to put just one chili. Otherwise, it kind of overpowers the taste.
还是只放一个辣椒吧 不然辣过头就没味道了
Everybody, we have a very special guest for dinner tonight.
大家注意 今晚我们家来了位特别的客人
Kamala, please lower the spice level accordingly.
卡玛拉 今晚的菜别做得太辣了
Oh, hell no.
不是吧
As he stood in his sworn enemy's kitchen
本站在死对头的厨房♥里
awaiting the pity dinner to come,
等待着那顿施舍来的晚餐
Ben's embarrassment had reached a fever pitch.
他现在的尴尬度简直达到了峰值
How can you be so rude to that boy?
你怎么能对人家那么无理
Because he sucks.
因为他很烦人
It's bad enough I have see him every day at school.
整天在学校见到他都够烦的了
Now we're just letting him into our home?
现在居然还把他带到我们家里来
So, Ben...
所以 本
what are you hobbies and interests?
你有什么兴趣爱好吗
Oh, well, I really am into--
我其实很喜欢…
That young man is a human being, and he's very sad.
他也是人 他很伤心
Do you know he cried in my office today?
你知不知道今天他在我那都哭了
So many tears, I had to wipe down the chair after he left.
我还得擦他哭完留在椅子上的眼泪
That's not my problem!
关我什么事
We just had the vents cleaned.
我们刚刚清理完通风管道
It's crazy how well the sound carries.
声音有点清晰过头了
He's going through a hard time with his family and girlfriend,
他家庭和爱情生活都不顺心
and he had one of the nastiest pimples I've ever seen in my career.
而且我当医生以来第一次见到那么恶心的粉刺
Oops! Dropped my pan.
糟糕 锅掉地上了
I thought that would be loud for longer.
我还以为能多响一会呢
You complain you want your friends to come over more.
你天天抱怨我不让你朋友过来
Ben Gross is not my friend. Why not?
本·格罗斯跟我不是朋友 怎么就不是
He is nice, and smart, and he could never buy drugs
他很有礼貌 人也聪明 不会去嗑药
because he looks like a narc.
因为他看着就爱告密
Can't you be polite for just one evening?
你就不能忍♥一晚上吗
At least she said "nice" and "smart."
至少她夸你"又有礼貌又聪明"
Those are some of the best adjectives there are.
这些都是很好的形容词
She also called me a narc.
她还说我是打小报告的
You should be proud of that.
这是好事
The police won't work with just anyone.
警♥察♥也不是谁的话都信的
Ben, it's so good to have you in my home,
本 欢迎你的到来
a place I usually consider a safe haven from my nemeses.
我曾认为这里是我躲避死对头的安全港
Devi, you promised you'd be polite.
德维 你说过你会礼貌的
I said it was good to have him in our home.
我都欢迎他了啊
If you want to stay on the family cell phone plan,
如果你还想有手♥机♥套餐
you're going to have to be better behaved than that.
就给我好好地表现
Now, why don't you tell us one thing you learned today at school.
现在 来讲讲今天学到的知识吧
Fine.
好的
I learned that the tangent of theta
我今天学了正切值
is equal to the sine of theta divided by the cosine of theta. Happy?
等于正弦值除以余弦值 满意了吗
Extremely.
很好
Today I learned that if you forget your wallet at the grocery store,
今天我学到了如果你把钱包落在了杂货店
the cashier will pay for your items personally,
收银员会帮你把钱付掉的
and even give you his phone number to make sure you get home okay.
还会给你他的号♥码 确保你安全到家
Benjamin, I hear you were on that last-minute Model UN trip to Davis.
本杰明 我听说你也去了在戴维斯举办的特别突然的模联活动
Oh, it wasn't so last-minute for everyone.
也没那么"突然"
Some of us spent months preparing for that trip.
有的人准备了好几个月呢
But Devi came in with no preparation and still became the talk of the weekend.
不过德维什么都没准备 还是成了那周末的话题中心
Oh. Really? Why was that?
真的吗 为什么
No reason.
没有为什么
If there had ever been a perfect opportunity to nuke Devi back,
现在简直是完美的复仇时刻
this was it.
开始吧
Well, you know Devi. She's a real firecracker.
你也知道德维 她性格很冲
Oh, no. What did she do?
天啊 她干什么了
Instead, he decided to stand down.
不过… 他决定放她一马
Nothing bad.
没什么
She just brought a lot of passion to her role as Equatorial Guinea.
她是个满腔赤诚的赤道新几内亚代表
I mean, as a first timer, I don't think anyone's ever made such a big impact.
作为新手 不是谁都能像她引起那么大轰动
She, uh, truly obliterated the competition.
她赢得非常彻底
Mmm, Devi, sounds like you are quite the little diplomat.
德维 看来你很有外交手段啊
Good for you.
真有你的
You know, when I was in school, my only extracurricular activity
我以前上学的时候 唯一的课外活动
was bathing my senile grandmother.
就是给我年迈的祖母洗澡
She fought me every time.
她每次都要反抗
Really? What? No.
真的假的 不是吧
Ben couldn't remember the last family dinner he'd had.
本都不记得上次一家人一起吃晚餐是什么时候了
Probably May 2018, when his dad's flight
好像是2018年5月他爸爸飞公告牌音乐奖的航♥班♥
to the Billboard Music Awards got canceled.
被取消的那次
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表