剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
Isn't that a good thing?
这不好吗
No, it's a ploy to get me back so that I have to move to India with her.
不好 这是她把我骗回家然后跟她一起搬去印度的手段
And honestly, I can't believe she's using my dad's ashes like that.
而且说实话 我不敢相信 她居然这样利用我爸的骨灰
That's, like, immoral.
简直不道德
So you're not going to spread your dad's ashes?
所以你就不去撒你♥爸♥爸的骨灰了吗
Nope. I'm not falling for her tricks.
不去 我才不上她的当
I really think you should talk to her and clear this up.
我真的觉得你应该跟她谈谈 把事情说开
I don't negotiate with terrorists, Ben.
我不跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判 本
And honestly, I'm mature enough to be on my own.
而且说实话 我很成熟 已经能独♥立♥了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna google how to buy a credit card.
我现在要去查怎么买♥♥信♥用♥卡♥了 告辞
I really only thought I'd be buying two Frappuccinos
我以为我只用买♥♥两杯星冰乐
since I only asked two of you here.
毕竟我只邀请了你们两个
Don't be cheap, Ben.
别那么小气 本
If you need to talk to us that urgently, you can also afford to hydrate our lovers.
你那么着急找我们 就得给我们的情人买♥♥饮料
Fine. Why does the robot need a coffee?
好吧 为什么机器人也要喝咖啡
Uh, have you not seen Westworld?
你没看过"西部世界"吗
He doesn't know he's a robot.
他不知道自己是机器人
Here you go, Gears.
给你 吉尔斯
Thank you. Boy, am I thirsty.
谢谢 天哪 我真渴
So what's this about?
你找我们干吗
Your blazer makes me think you're trying to rope us into a pyramid scheme.
你这身西装感觉像是要骗我们进传销
So, what is it?
什么事
I'm really worried about Devi.
我很担心德维
Listen, I'm sorry, Ben,
听着 对不起 本
but Eleanor and I are on a friend break with Devi right now.
但是我们暂时不是德维的朋友
So I guess you'll just have to figure it out on your own.
所以你得自己想办法了
There's no such thing as a friend break. You're either friends, or you're not.
什么叫暂时不是朋友 你们要么是朋友要么不是
And Devi needs you.
德维需要你们
I don't know how much you've heard, but she ran away from home.
我不清楚你们知道多少 但是她离家出走了
She's trying to emancipate herself. Ooh, like a child actor? Chic.
她想跟她妈妈断绝关系 就像童星那样吗 真时髦
Yeah, and now she's refusing to go with her mom
是的 而且她拒绝今天跟她妈妈
to spread her dad's ashes today.
一起去撒掉她爸爸的骨灰
She is?
是吗
You guys know her better than anyone. You're the only people she'll listen to.
你们最了解她了 她只会听你们的话
So, will you help?
所以你们会帮忙吗
Oh, mama. That sure hit the spot.
哦 妈妈 真是爽
Devi called. She wants to work with me at Old Navy.
德维来电♥话♥了 她说想和我一起在老海军工作
Isn't that cool?
是不是很酷
Yeah, sure.
是的 当然了
How come she hasn't come over in a while?
为什么这段时间她都没来
I thought you told me you kissed.
你不是跟我说你们接吻了吗
I kiss a lot of girls. Yeah, but most of them suck.
我亲过很多女生 是的 但是她们大多都很烂
And I like Devi.
我喜欢德维
Doesn't mean I need to make her my girlfriend.
那也不意味我就得找她做我女朋友
You should.
你应该的
Listen, I don't wanna sound conceited,
听着 我也不想听上去自以为是
but I'm kind of cool,
但是我挺酷的
and she's, like, known for competing in the National Spelling Bee.
但她是参加全国拼字大赛那种类型
Oh, no. What?
不 怎么了
You're a douche.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
I am not. Yeah, you are.
我不是 你就是
Rebecca, look. We kissed one time.
丽贝卡 我们只接过一次吻而已
I don't need to marry her.
我不用娶了她
Also, her mom basically called me stupid,
而且她妈妈骂我蠢
and I don't need that kinda negative energy in my life.
我生活中不需要这种负能量
Oh, so you're scared she's smarter than you?
所以你怕她比你聪明
No. Uh...
才没有
That's pretty rude, Rebecca.
这样说好过分 丽贝卡
Well, if you blow her off, then actually, you are stupid.
如果你放她走了 那你就是真的蠢
Hey, you have guests.
有人找你
Whoa. What is this room?
天啊 这房♥间怎么回事
Why are they here?
她们来干吗
I'd prefer not to have any visitors right now.
我现在谁都不想见
First off, this is my house, so I can bring anyone I want...
首先 这是我的家 所以我想带谁来就带谁来...
I asked them to come and help you.
我请她们来帮你的
Help me what?
帮我什么
You have to go with your mom to spread your dad's ashes.
你必须跟你妈妈一起去撒你♥爸♥爸的骨灰
Even though we haven't talked, we still care about you,
虽然我们不讲话了 但我们还是关心你的
and we don't want you to make a decision you're gonna regret forever.
我们不想让你做出后悔终生的决定
You know, you're one to talk about regrets, Eleanor.
你还讲什么后悔呢 埃莉诺
What are you even wearing?
你穿的是什么
Tan pants, tan shirt.
褐色的裤子 褐色的衬衫
And you're not gonna regret quitting the play,
你不会后悔退出那部戏
or dressing like a park ranger for the rest of your life?
或者一辈子穿得像个护林员吗
This isn't about me. We're talking about you right now.
现在不是在说我 现在是在说你的事
I know Devi is deflecting, but she has a point, El.
我知道德维在转移话题 但她说的有道理 埃尔
Last night, I saw you eat a plain yogurt
昨晚我看到你在吃原味酸奶
and watch the Home Shopping Network as entertainment.
还看家庭购物台当消遣
That sounds really bleak, Eleanor.
听起来很不乐观啊 埃莉诺
I know you don't want to be like your mom,
我知道你不想像你妈妈一样
but this new you can't be making you happy.
但这个版本的你不会开心的
It's not. I'm miserable.
我一点都不开心 我很痛苦
I hate neutral tones. I miss my scarves and capes.
我讨厌中性色系 我想念我的围巾和披肩
Of course, you do because they're you,
你当然想它们啦 因为有了它们才是真正的你
and so is acting.
表演也是
You should be a part of the play.
你应该参加那出话剧的
You're right.
你说的对
I was pretending to be someone I'm not, which I should only be doing on stage.
我在扮演别人 这是在舞台上才该干的事
Wow. Even saying the word "stage" makes me feel better.
光是说到"舞台"这两个字 都觉得好多了
Guys, I am so sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me.
各位 你们需要我的时候我不在 真的很抱歉
I know I don't deserve another chance,
我知道我不配第二次机会
but I really, really miss you.
但我真的真的很想你们
We miss you too, Devi.
我们也想你 德维
Maybe we could hang out sometime?
那我们是不是可以改天一起玩
Yeah, I think so.
是的 我同意
We'll call you tomorrow. Aw!
我们明天给你打电♥话♥
Hey, guys. You didn't do the thing.
你们俩 该干的事还没干呢
Get her to spread her dad's ashes.
劝她去撒她爸爸的骨灰
I totally forgot why we were here.
我完全忘记来这里干嘛了
You just like used straight-up Jedi mind tricks on us.
你简直像是对我们用了绝地武士的控心术
I know, but I did mean what I said. I really do miss you guys.
我知道 但我刚才说的都是认真的 我真的很想你们
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You still have to go to Malibu.
对 但你还是得去马里布
So my mom can ship me off to India?
然后就让我妈把我运去印度吗
That's not why you don't wanna go.
这才不是你不去的原因
You don't wanna go because you don't wanna say goodbye to him.
你不去是因为你不想跟他说再见
But you have to.
但你必须说
I'm not ready.
我还没准备好
Yes, you are. You can do this.
你准备好了 你能做到的
You gotta go.
你得去
Go, Devi.
快去 德维
The time is now 4:55.
现在是4点55分
Oh, my God. I'm not gonna make it in time!
我的天啊 我赶不上了
I'll get you there.
我送你去
Hey, Ben, when you said, "I'll get you there,"
本 你说"我送你去"的时候
you made it seem like you understood the urgency of the situation.
感觉你理解情况的紧急程度
I do. Then drive faster, bro!
我理解 那就开快点 老兄
This is my dad's car, and I only have a permit.
这是我爸的车 而且我只有初学者驾照
I'm not gonna throw my life away for you.
我可不要为了你丢了性命
At least drive the speed limit.
那起码开到最低限速吧
Oh, my God. Grandma, go!
我的天啊 老奶奶 开车
Hey, stop pushing my leg.
不要推我的腿
This is not how you treat a Porsche.
保时捷不是这样开的
Should we wait a little bit longer?
我们要不要再等等
She's not coming, Kamala.
她不会来了 卡玛拉
We don't have to do this today, you know.
其实我们不一定非得今天去
It's his birthday. I want to take him somewhere he loves.
今天是他的生日 我想带他去他喜欢的地方
Shit! My mom's car is gone.
靠 我妈的车不在了
Andy, did you see my mom leave?
安迪 你看到我妈出门了吗
Yeah, not long ago.
看到了 没走多久
She had an intense vibe.
她的神情很凝重
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表