剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
I think it's too hard for us to be just friends.
我们只做朋友太难了
I'm not here to be friends. I want to be with you...
我不是来跟你做朋友的 我想和你在一起...
even if you were from the wrong side of town,
就算你的出身不好
or your dad was in jail for embezzling money.
还是你父亲因为挪用公♥款♥入狱
I was with you up until that last part.
最后那句我没听懂
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just watched 16 hours of Riverdale.
我刚看完16个小时的"河谷镇"
Plus, some fan fiction where Jughead kisses Harry Potter.
还有一个同人小说里边贾格德亲了哈利波特
So, wait.
那 等下
You wanna be with me?
你要跟我在一起
Yes.
是的
But what about your family?
那你家人呢
I don't care what they think.
我不在乎他们怎么想
But also, I'm not going to tell them about this,
但我也不打算告诉他们
and we'll still just pretend I'm getting an arranged marriage.
我们就继续假装我要接受他们安排的婚礼
Is that okay?
好吗
I stopped listening after you said you wanted to be with me.
你说跟我在一起后 后面的话我都没听进去了
Our app will help keep you safe from catastrophic bomb attacks.
我们的应用可以让你免受灾难性的炸♥弹♥袭击
Imagine you're waking up to a normal day in Hiroshima,
设想平常的一天里 你在广岛醒来
and you're wondering if it's safe to go outside.
好奇出去走走安不安全
Looks like Monday and Tuesday, clear skies.
周一周二看上去天空晴朗
Why don't you head to the park?
可以去公园转转
But what's that coming up on Wednesday?
但是到了周三
Uh-oh, it's an atomic bomb...
会有原♥子♥弹♥...
so get out of town,
那就出城去吧
but don't go to Nagasaki.
只要别去长崎就行
Very inventive.xa0Very inventive.
非常有创造性
All right, next group.
好 下一组
Paxton, Trent, and Devi.
帕克斯顿 特伦特和德维
So our group made an app called Bunkr.
我们组做的应用叫"帮克"
Imagine being in France in the middle of the blitzkeg.
假设你在法国 正处于闪弹战时期
Blitzkrieg.
闪电战
How do you find a safe place to hide so that you don't get exploded?
你该如何找到安全的地方让自己不被炸死
With Bunkr, you can locate safe spots to hide within your neighborhood,
有了"帮克" 你就可以找到街区附近的藏身点
whether from a German bomber or--
可以免受德军炸♥弹♥或者…
Or a coyote, whoo!
或者郊狼
Coyote girl! Yeah!
郊狼女孩 耶
Coyote girl Whoo!
郊狼女孩
Coyote girl! Whoo!
郊狼女孩
Coyote girl!
郊狼女孩
Coyote girl!
郊狼女孩
The coyote may not have been her dad
郊狼虽不是来自天堂
trying to communicate with her from the other side,
和她谈心的爸爸
but ultimately, he was a friend.
但也算对她有帮助
What do you think will happen to you on a full moon though?
要是满月时候 你觉得你会怎么样
That's a werewolf, dude. Oh, yeah.
那是狼人 老兄 哦对
Hey, Eve. I--
嘿 伊芙 我…
Hey, Fab, you want to go to Yogurtland after school?
嘿 法布 放学后一起去酸奶店吗
If we get enough samples, we can squeeze them into a big cup.
多拿些试吃装就能凑够一大杯
Alex, as appealing as that date sounds,
亚历克斯 这约会听着很棒
I think you need to find another woman to get yogurt with.
但你还是找其他女生跟你吃酸奶吧
Hey, Tiffany, you wanna go to Yogurtland after school?
蒂芙尼 放学后去酸奶店吗
If we get enough samples, we can squeeze them into a big cup.
多拿些试吃装就能凑够一大杯
Sick.
太棒了
Hello. How are you?
嗨 你好吗
I am a robot.
我是机器人
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表