剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
Kamala, what is your boyfriend doing here when your future husband is here?
卡玛拉 你未来的丈夫在这 你男朋友来做什么
How did you know that I had a boyfriend? It's pretty obvious.
你怎么知道我有男朋友 太明显了
All the sneaking around, all the whispered phone calls.
整天鬼鬼祟祟 还小声地打电♥话♥
I also saw him fall off the roof a couple of mornings ago.
几天前我还看到他从房♥顶摔下来
I'm so sorry, Kamala. I tried to stop her,
对不起 卡玛拉 我试过拦着她
but she shot up here like a frigging panther.
但是她跟豹子一样蹿上来
I have let you down, Auntie.
我让你失望了 姑姑
You welcomed me into your home, and I've been lying to you.
你欢迎我住在这 我却一直在骗你
Devi felt bad for her cousin.
德维为她表姐感到难过
She knew the storm that was about to be unleashed on her.
她知道等待卡玛拉的将是枪林弹雨
This was gonna be a bloodbath.
一场屠♥杀♥近在咫尺
It's okay. I understand.
没关系 我理解
Huh? You understand?
你理解
You have literally never said that to me before.
你从没对我说过这三个字
Devi, please.
德维 别闹
All I'm saying is
我是想说
I know there are some real hunks on the Caltech campus.
我知道加州理工的校园里有不少猛♥男♥
I've watched Big Bang Theory.
我看过"生活大爆♥炸♥"
So you're not mad?
那你不生我的气吗
Of course not.
当然不生气
What the hell is going on here?
这到底怎么回事
Look, no one is forcing you to do anything.
听着 没人逼你做任何事
All a family can do is just point you in the right direction.
家人能做的只是给你指一条对的路
What if I'm the right direction? You're not.
万一我就是对的路呢 你不是
Okay, we need to get him out of here before Prashant or Aravind see him.
好了 我们得在普拉桑特和阿♥拉♥温徳发现之前把他带走
Uh, he can go back out the window.
他可以爬窗户出去
No, no, he can't. It's too risky.
不行 太冒险了
Aravind might just hear him clomping around on the roof.
阿♥拉♥温徳说不定会听到屋顶上有脚步声
Then he'll have to go out the front door,
那他只能从前门走了
but we'll need a distraction.
但是得有人吸引他们的注意力
Devi?
德维
Yeah, I can do that.
行 我来吧
Get up.
快起来
Prashant, I noticed that you carry your cell phone in your front pocket.
普拉桑塔 我注意到你的手♥机♥放在裤子前面的口袋里
Is that because you do not wish to have any children?
是因为你不想要孩子吗
Hi. Would either of you care to have your chai in the living room?
嗨 要不要到客厅喝点茶
Oh, God, yes.
天啊 当然
Uh, no, thank you. I prefer to lift my tea from dining table level.
不用了 客厅的桌子太矮 喝茶不方便
But wouldn't rather sit in a more comfortable seat?
但是你不想坐得更舒服吗
No.
不想
Okay.
好吧
What if I played my harp for you?
那要是我给你演奏竖琴呢
Really? How wonderful!
真的吗 太好了
Sorry. It's been a minute.
对不起 久等了
I just need to tune this thing.
我得先调音
It's fine. Take your time.
没事 不急
Are you okay, Devi?
你还好吗 德维
You don't have to play if you don't want to.
你要是不想弹的话不用勉强
Maybe we should wait until Kamala and Nalini come back.
也许我们应该等卡玛拉和娜里妮回来
What's taking them so long?
她们怎么去那么久
No, it's fine. I'm ready.
没事 我准备好了
Kanna, look what I got you. It's a harp.
宝贝 看看我给你买♥♥了什么 一只竖琴
Harp? I wanted a guitar.
竖琴 我想要吉他
No, you don't. Come here.
不 你不想 过来
Any idiot can play the guitar. It only has six strings.
是个人就能弹吉他 吉他只有六根弦
How many strings do you see here?
你看看竖琴有几根
A million. Exactly.
一万根 没错
See, this is an instrument for a real musician.
你看 这才是真正的音乐家该弹的
You're far too special for a stupid guitar.
你那么特别 吉他配不上你
Prodigy.
小神童
Hey, this is kind of a breakthrough.
这是个突破啊
Devi is playing the harp again?
德维又重拾竖琴
Maybe she's all better now.
也许她现在感觉好一点了
Shall we go?
我们要不要走啊
Goodbye, Steve.
再见 史蒂夫
I'm sorry if I've hurt you.
如果伤了你的心 我很抱歉
You did.
你的确伤了我
Is Devi home?
德维在家吗
How wonderful! You're very talented, Devi.
太动听了 你真有天赋 德维
Prashant, we should set her up with your little brother.
普拉桑特 我们应该安排她和你弟弟认识
Your brother Arun, not the one who works at Massage Envy.
我说的是阿伦 不是那个在按♥摩♥店上班的
Hello, everyone.
大家好啊
Here is Kamala.
卡玛拉回来了
I'm just gonna steal Devi for a second.
我找德维有点事
Did you get rid of Steve? How hard did he cry?
你们把史蒂夫弄走了吗 他是不是哭得很伤心
Paxton?
帕克斯顿
There are more boys coming and going in this house
这个家里进进出出的男孩
than the GameStop at the mall.
比商场里的电玩店还多
Look, I can go. It seems like a bad time.
我还是走吧 现在好像不方便
You just weren't responding to texts. Don't go, Paxton.
你一直没回消息 别走 帕克斯顿
You haven't returned Devi back her dress that she took off in your car.
你还没把德维在你车里脱掉的裙子还给她
Okay, I did take off my dress and leave it in his car,
我是在他车里脱裙子了
but not in the way you think I did. Don't even try.
但不是你想的那样 少来了
I cannot believe you because you keep lying to me.
你总是对我撒谎 我没办法相信你
She's telling the truth, Dr. Vishwakumar. She fell in the pool at the party,
她没撒谎 维什瓦库马尔医生 她在派对上掉进泳池了
so I gave her a change of clothes.
所以我给了她一身衣服换
A party? Oh, shit.
派对 完了
Thank you so much, Paxton, for clearing that up.
太谢谢你了帕克斯顿 感谢你解释清楚
So, not only did you disobey me by going to this party last night,
所以你昨晚不但不听我的话跑去派对
you were so sober, you fell into the pool,
你还一点没喝醉就掉进泳池了
and then did God knows what with this boy in his car.
然后还和这个男生在车里不知道做了什么
All we did was kiss.
我们只接了一个吻
You what?
你们什么
Paxton, these are very unforced errors.
帕克斯顿 你全都不打自招了
Oh, Devi, this is just terrific.
德维 太棒了
Great decision making.
你可真行
Why don't you just let this idiot knock you up?
你怎么不让这个蠢货把你肚子搞大算了
Maybe Princeton will allow you to raise a little baby in your dorm room.
说不定普林斯顿能允许你在宿舍养孩子呢
He's not an idiot.
他不是蠢货
Oh, I'm sorry. Is he an honors student? I had no idea. My apologies, Paxton.
对不起 他是优等生吗 我不太了解啊真抱歉 帕克斯顿
Even though Nalini was talking out of frustration
虽然娜里妮说的都是气头上的话
more than anything else,
帕克斯顿还是被这些
Paxton was stung by these little digs at his intelligence.
挖苦他智商的话伤到了
I'm gonna go.
我还是走吧
You must have a very busy day returning dresses to other smart girls
你肯定还要忙着给其他聪明的女生还裙子
whose futures you're trying to ruin.
她们的未来都等着你去毁
Mom, stop.
妈 别说了
What was that?
你这说的都是什么
I barely did anything.
我什么都没做
I kissed one boy one time.
我就亲了一个男生这么一次
Meanwhile, the guy Kamala's having sex with
和卡玛拉上♥床♥的男生
just broke into our house, and you don't even care.
刚刚闯进我们家 你却一点都不在乎
Well, I'll say it again. I'm not surprised someone has broken into this house.
我得再说一次 有人闯进这栋房♥子我一点都不吃惊
This seems like a very private conversation.
感觉这是很私人的谈话
Prashant...
普拉桑特…
I am so sorry.
很对不起
I was seeing someone,
我之前是有男朋友
and he did kind of just break into the house.
而且刚才他的确闯进来了
Was it the guys who was climbing the tree outside when I arrived?
是我来的时候那个在外面爬树的人吗
I thought he was the landscaper.
我还以为他是园艺师
Yes, that was Steve.
是的 那是史蒂夫
So this was all a waste of time?
所以我是在浪费时间吗
Wow. I feel like I'm being pranked.
我感觉被恶作剧了
No. No, I would never prank you.
不 我不会对你恶作剧
I hate pranks.
我讨厌恶作剧
I don't understand why America has a national holiday to celebrate them.
我不懂为什么美国会有专门庆祝恶作剧的节日
I agree.xa0April Fools' is way scarier than Halloween.
我同意 愚人节比万圣节吓人多了
Look, Prashant, I am so sorry this happened,
听着 普拉桑特 我很抱歉
but I promise you I'm not with Steve anymore.
但是我保证 我已经和史蒂夫分手了
But also... I don't think I'm ready to get engaged today.
但是… 我今天也没做好订婚的准备
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表