剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
Sexton, Six-Pack...
塞克斯顿 六块腹肌…
Paxton! Devi knows all about him.
帕克斯顿 德维跟他很熟
They used to be lovers.
他们谈过恋爱
Yup. Paxton and me, totally happened.
对 我和帕克斯顿谈过恋爱
No, I love it.
很好啊
Good for you, Devi.
德维 可以啊
You know, I've been known to punch above my weight too.
知道吗 我以前也交过比我高一个档次的男朋友
So, Fabiola, what about you?
法比奥拉 你呢
There must be some pretty girl you have your eye on at school.
学校里肯定有你喜欢的漂亮女孩吧
Eleanor, you told her? No, I swear.
埃莉诺 你跟她说了 没有 我发誓
No, she didn't say anything.
没有 她什么都没说
I have excellent gaydar.
我在这方面很敏感
I dated Nathan Lane for three years.
我和纳坦·朗交往了三年
Okay, yeah. It's true, but could you not tell anyone?
好吧 对 但你能帮忙我保密吗
I've only come out to these guys and my robot.
我只跟他们几个还有我的机器人出柜了
I haven't told my family yet.
我还没跟我的家人说
Of course, sweetie.
当然可以 宝贝
You guys are my girls.
我把你们当做朋友
Whatever happens in this gab sesh... stays in the gab sesh.
天知地知 你们知我知
Almond butter fudge? Are you trying to kill someone?
杏仁酱软糖 你是要谋杀吗
No tree nuts.
不能有坚果
Get this out of my bake sale.
快把这个拿走
I'm on it.
交给我吧
Hello, everybody.
大家好啊
Cupcakes are here.
杯子蛋糕驾到
Elise!
伊莉斯
Store-bought?
商店买♥♥的吗
Everyone else's mom went hella homemade.
别人的妈妈都是自己做的
Oh, I'm sorry. I was too busyxa0saving my patients' lives from melanoma.
不好意思 我忙着拯救黑色素瘤患者呢
You think Mrs. Fields could do that?
你觉得菲尔茨太太能做这个吗
Mom, you made it!
妈妈 你来了
Looking on at this gorgeous maternal scene,
看着这个母女团圆的感人场面
Devi couldn't help but feel proud.
德维脸上洋溢着自豪的笑容
Unfortunately, not everyone was as happy to see Joyce.
只可惜不是所有人都想见到乔伊斯
Hello, ladies.
大家好
Hello, Joyce.
你好 乔伊斯
We didn't know you were back in town.
我们都不知道你回来了
You see, ten years ago,
这要从十年前说起
Joyce had offered to take the girls to a carnival,
乔伊斯主动提出带女孩们去嘉年华
but she left them with the face painter
她带抛下正在做面部彩绘的她们
when she got a last-minute audition for NCIS.
在突然接到 "海军罪案调查处"的试镜通知以后
She thought she could land the role and be back
她以为自己可以在彩绘完成之前
by the time the painter was done.
试镜成功并赶回来
She was wrong on both accounts.
但是这两个她都没有做到
So, Joyce, to what do we owe your sudden return?
所以乔伊斯 你怎么突然回来了
Well, as you know,
这个啊 你们也知道
I've been traveling for years doing musical theater,
这些年我都在旅行 做我的音乐剧事业
but it finally occurred to me that I have to be in LA,
但我终于意识到我必须要在洛杉矶
because LA has the one thing no other town has:
因为洛杉矶有一样其他城市都没有的
Hollywood.
好莱坞
I'm an actor. I have to be where the jobs are.
我是个演员 哪里有工作我就在哪里
And also, of course, where your daughter is.
当然还有 你女儿在哪里你就要在哪里
Of course. Well, that goes without saying.
当然了 这个还用说吗
I've missed Eleanor terribly...
我非常想念埃莉诺...
and your girls too.
还有这两个孩子
I was so excited that I got to hang out with them yesterday.
我真的很开心昨天能跟她们一起玩
You hung out with them yesterday?
你昨天和她们在一起
Yeah. We had a fun gal hang.
对啊 很开心的女孩时光
We baked cookies, we gossiped.
我们一起做饼干 一起八卦
I got to know all about their high-school love lives.
我还知道了她们的感情生活
Love lives? No, no, no.
感情生活 不可能
They're too young for love, and frankly, to have a life.
她们谈恋爱还太小了 老实说连生活都没有
I know. They've grown up so fast.
我知道 她们成长得太快了
I can't believe they have boyfriends and girlfriends already.
我都不敢相信她们已经有男朋友和女朋友了
Excuse me?
你说什么
Who has a girlfriend?
谁有女朋友
Nope. Nobody has a girlfriend.
没有 谁都没有女朋友
So who has a boyfriend?
那谁有男朋友
I promised I wouldn't say anything that I was told at the gab sesh.
我答应过她们 这些八卦是绝对不会说出去的
Does Devi have a boyfriend?
是德维有男朋友了吗
until she's old enough to rent a car.
是禁止谈恋爱的
Who is it?
你男朋友是谁
Is it Frank with the receding hairline? I knew it.
是不是那个发际线很高的弗兰克 我就知道
The crossing guard? No.
那个交通指挥员 不是
Then tell me. Who is it?
那就告诉我 到底是谁
Nalini, calm down. She's not with Paxton anymore.
娜里妮 冷静 她已经和帕克斯顿分手了
Paxton? Mr. Cheekbones from the hospital? The one I caught in your bed?
帕克斯顿 医院里的那个颧骨小子 在你床上的那个
You found him in her bed?
他在她的床上
So you did know they were having sex? I'm confused.
所以你知道他们上♥床♥了 怎么回事
No. What?
不是 什么
What? That Devi is having what?
什么 德维干什么了
No, I didn't. I didn't have sex.
不是 没有 我没有上♥床♥
I was lying.
我撒谎了
Paxton was never my boyfriend, and we never did anything.
帕克斯顿不是我的男朋友 我们什么也没做
Yeah, yeah, she never did anything.
对 她什么都没做
She's as pure as the driven snow.
她比刚下的雪还要纯洁
No, really. I never kissed him or anyone.
不是 是真的 我没和他或者任何人接吻
I lied to everyone, okay?
我对大家撒谎了 好吧
I'm a big virgin fraud.
我是个处♥女♥诈骗犯
Well, that was an emotional ride.
好吧 有点刺♥激♥
Where shall I set up my cookies?
我的饼干可以放在哪里呢
Devi, we're leaving.
德维 跟我回家
I do not completely understand what happened today,
我还没有消化今天发生的事
so I'm just gonna blame Joyce for it.
所以我先让乔伊斯背这个锅
But just to be clear,
但是你要知道
you are not to have any sexual contact with boys,
你不能和男孩有任何的性接触
even in the lies you tell.
连撒谎也不行
I promise you don't have anything to worry about.
我保证你不用担心
I better not.
这样最好
The day was an epic fail.
这一天的剧情急转直下
Thanks to Devi,
多亏德维
Eleanor's crazy mom almost blabbed that Fabiola was gay,
埃莉诺的疯妈妈差点暴露了法比奥拉的性取向
and her friends knew she was a liar.
还让她的朋友们知道她就是个大话精
The first "F" she'd ever gotten was on this test of friendship.
她人生中的第一个不及格来自这场友谊的测试
Wow, Mom. You almost sold everything.
妈妈 你差不多都卖♥♥光了
Not too shabby for an event that kind of got off to a rocky start.
尽管开端很糟 但结果还可以
Yeah. I just feel bad for Eleanor.
对啊 我只是为埃莉诺感到难过
He mother is such a flake.
她的妈妈太不靠谱了
We should feel really lucky that we're just a normal family.
我们有一个正常的家庭真是太幸运了
What do you mean by normal?
你说的正常是什么意思
Well, just that we're like... mmm, regular.
我们就是很… 常规
We're not causing scenes everywhere. We aren't embarrassing.
我们家里没有戏精 也没有到处丢人
I don't know. Some things about me may be embarrassing to you.
我不知道 我的某些事可能会让你觉得丢人
No, I'm not embarrassed by your robots or by your weird clothes.
不会的 你的机器人和你难看的衣服不会让我觉得丢人
Okay. Does seem like you had those locked and loaded.
好吧 要是不介意你就不会这么说
No, no, no, I love those things about you.
不是的 我喜欢你这样
I love everything about you.
我喜欢你的一切
You promise?
是真的吗
Of course.
当然了
Where's this coming from?
你为什么这么问
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
Oh, God. You're not saying anything.
天啊 你怎么不说话
You're disappointed.
你很失望
I knew you would be Fabiola...
我就知道你会… 法比奥拉…
Now you're making that face you make
你现在的这个表情
when the waiter says they're out of the entree you ordered.
就是服务生说你点的菜都没有了的表情
No. Fabiola, calm down.
不是 法比奥拉 冷静点
I am not disappointed.
我没有失望
You just hit me with something really big, and I'm trying to process.
只是信息量太大了 我需要消化一下
Please, sit.
先坐下
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表