剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
This reminds me of a problem I want to talk to you guys about.
让我想起来要跟你们说的一件事
We're not cool.
我们一点都不酷
Uh, would a not cool person wear... one dangly earring?
不酷的人会只戴...一边耳坠吗
Was that a choice, or did you lose your earring on the bus?
你是故意的 还是另一只掉公交车上了
I didn't ride the bus. I rollerbladed.
我没坐公交 我是滑来学校的
Who says we're not cool?
谁说我们不酷的
We're the only students who get to eat in the teachers' lounge.
我们是唯一可以在教师休息室吃饭的学生
Yeah, we can't do that anymore.
是 我们不能再这样了
We need to eat with kids our own age.
我们得和同龄的学生一起吃饭
Guys, don't you want a better high-school experience?
你们不想要更好的高中生活吗
I mean, last year was a freshmen shit-fest.
去年的高一生活简直烂透顶了
Are you saying that 'cause of your mobility issue?
你难道不是因为你残疾了才这么说
What? No. Nobody even remembers that.
什么 才没有 没人会记得的
'Sup, FDR?
喂 罗斯福[美国总统 39岁时瘫痪]
Well, nobody will remember that once we're cool.
只要我们变酷了 大家都会忘记的
Which brings me to my plan.
这就该提到我的计划了
This year, we're rebranding.
今年我们要重塑形象
We are glamorous women of color, who deserve a sexy high school life.
我们是富有魅力的有色人种 高中生活应该有声有色
Fabiola, you are naturally snatched,
法布奥拉 你有天然的吸引力
but you dress like a helpful Honda guy.
但你穿得像个汽车修理工
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
The janitor said I reminded him of his nephew.
保洁大叔说我让他想起他的侄子
Favorite nephew.
他最喜欢的那个
Eleanor, could you chill out on your spontaneous show tune singing?
埃莉诺 你能不能别再随时来上一段即兴音乐剧了
Not likely
不太可能
Well, if you refuse to change your personalities,
如果你们拒绝改变个性的话
I guess we'll just move onto step two, and get boyfriends.
那我们只能直接进行第二步 交男朋友
Boyfriends?
男朋友
I have chosen attainable, yet status-enhancing people
我给我们都选好了单身的
for each of us to date.
能提高我们地位的男生
Fabiola, you get Alex Gomez.
法布奥拉 你的是亚历克斯·戈麦斯
Suck it, Gomez.
忍♥着吧 戈麦斯
I can't go out with Alex Gomez. He's like a foot shorter than me.
我不能跟亚历克斯·戈麦斯约会 他比我矮30厘米
Yeah, but he has a hot face.
是 但他长得帅
You'll be like Zayn and Gigi.
你们俩就像是泽恩[英国歌♥手]和吉吉[知名超模]
Who are they? Zayn and Gigi.
那是谁 泽恩和吉吉
Are you out of your goddamn mind? Forget it.
你是疯了吗 算了
Eleanor, you are gonna date Boris Kozlov.
埃莉诺 你要约会的是鲍里斯·科兹洛夫
The Russian exchange student?
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥交换生
He's eating an onion.
他在啃洋葱
Yeah. He's international and sexy.
是 他既国际化又性感
You could write a play about it.
你甚至可以写部话剧了
Intriguing.
有意思
Who are you going for?
那你呢
Jonah Sharpe.
乔纳·夏普
Oh, my God, Tiffany. Where did you get that top? I'm gagged.
天啊 蒂芙尼 你这件上衣哪儿买♥♥的 我爱死了
Uh... Jonah Sharpe is gay.
乔纳·夏普是同性恋
But technically, he's not out yet, and he's pretty popular,
但理论上来讲 他还没出柜 而且他很受欢迎
so I'll be his beard until I can springboard off of him
所以在我可以换直男男友之前
to a straight boyfriend.
我来做他的女朋友
You know you sound like a sociopath, right?
你知道你就像个变♥态♥ 对吗
Sociopaths get shit done, Fab.
变♥态♥使命必达 法布
Now, go sit next to your marks, and lock 'em down.
现在去坐到你们的目标旁边 搞定他们
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hey, Jonah. You smell great today.
乔纳 你今天闻着很香
Thank you. It's Forever by Mariah Carey.
谢谢 是玛丽亚·凯莉的永恒香水
This disgusted reaction belongs to Ben Gross, Devi's nemesis.
挂着反胃表情的是本·格罗斯 德维的宿敌
Because Devi and her friends were an ethnically diverse group
因为德维和她的朋友们是多种族的…
of academically-focused, um...
专心学习的...
I can't think of a better word for "dorks."
除了"书呆子"我想不出别的词了
The rest of the school called them the gently racist nickname, the UN.
学校其他人委婉地叫她们带歧视意味的昵称"UN"
It was widely known to have been created by Ben.
大家都知道这名字是本取的
Do you know when you can't use your legs for no medical reason,
你知道如果不是医学原因导致的腿部瘫痪
it's called psychosomatic?
就是心理原因引起的
Which, my dad says, means fake.
按我爸的话说 就是装的
Ben Gross's father, Howard, whom he idolized,
本·格罗斯很崇拜他的父亲霍华德
was a top entertainment attorney in Beverly Hills.
他是比佛利山最棒的娱乐律师
This allowed Ben Gross to dine out for years
本格罗斯几年来一直在炫耀
on the fact that Blake Griffin was at his Bar Mitzvah.
布雷克·格里芬[NBA球员]参加了他的成人礼
And he and Devi had been vying for the number one spot in the class
他和德维一直在竞争班里第一的位置
every year since the first grade.
从一年级开始
You might call them the John McEnroe and Jimmy Connors
你可以说他们是舍曼奧克斯高中的
of Sherman Oaks High School.
约翰·麦肯罗和吉米·康纳斯[互为竞争对手]
Not to make this about me.
我不是为了扯到自己身上
Good morning, you young, brilliant minds.
早上好 年轻聪明的同学们
Welcome to Facing History...
今天要讲的是直面历史…
and Ourselves.
和我们自己
This is not gonna be your typical history class.
这不是一堂常规的历史课
We are going to be unpacking some very difficult subjects...
我们要讨论一些非常艰巨的话题…
like, uh... slavery,
像是…奴隶制
and the Holocaust.
以及犹太大屠♥杀♥
Think of this as a ride on a tour bus
把这门课想象成乘坐穿越前往
through some of the darkest moments of our history.
黑暗历史事件的旅游巴士
Just then, the high school gods chose to smile down on Devi.
就在这时 高中之神选择向德维微笑
Thanks to Paxton's extreme apathy toward school,
幸亏派克斯顿非常厌恶上学
he was forced to retake this class, which he failed as a sophomore.
他被迫重修了高二时没及格的这门课
Maybe this year was looking up after all.
也许今年真的可以更好呢
Damn.
靠
"Damn" is right, Devi. This is some really heavy stuff.
说得对 德维 这是些非常严肃的话题
Genocide is not 100.
大屠♥杀♥不是什么值得骄傲的事
And systemic racism is not litty.
系统性种族歧视也不酷
As we travel through all of humanity's most horrific atrocities,
随着我们回顾人类最恐怖的暴行
I want you to feelxa0shooketh.
我希望你们感到惊愕
Thank you.
谢谢
Trust.
信任
But even though she told her friends that Jonah was the one she was after,
她虽然跟朋友们说她要追乔纳
Paxton Hall-Yoshida just seemed so much more,
派克斯顿·霍尔吉田就是看起来…
I don't know... hot?
我也不知道...更性感吗
Devi, Ben. Can you come back in here, please?
德维 本 你们能回来一下吗
I am honored to have powerful voices in my class,
我很荣幸班上能听到有力的声音
but in the past, the competition between the two of you
不过过去你们之间的竞争一直…
has not been... useful to the learning environment of others.
对其他同学的学习氛围...没有帮助
Devi has, what you might consider, a short fuse,
德维可能有点易怒
and sometimes, she's a straight up psycho,
有时候她根本是个疯子
which I find pretty admirable.
我觉得还挺令人钦佩的
So do you think you can set aside your rivalry
所以你们能不能为了班集体
for the good of the class?
放下你们的恩怨呢
Well, of course, Mister Shapiro.
当然 沙皮罗老师
A great idea, as always.
您说的太对了
I agree. In fact, I liked your idea even more than he did.
我同意 实际上 我比他更欣你的想法
Okay.
好了
Man, Devi, watching you flirt with Jonah
德威 看你跟乔纳调情
was just about the saddest thing I've ever seen,
简直是我见过最可悲的事了
and I saw my dad run over our cat.
比我家的猫被我爸撞死还惨
You know he's gay, right?
你知道他是同志吧
Your cat? No, I didn't.
你家猫吗 我不知道
That's so cool.
那可太酷了
Word of advice: just give up.
给你个建议 放弃吧
Plenty of amazing people have died as virgins.
很多厉害的人一辈子没做过爱
You and the rest of the UN are in good company.
你和你们"UN"的人可以作伴
You know? You shouldn't call us the UN.
你不应该叫我们"UN"的
It's racist, and offensive, and... What?
这是种族歧视 很无礼 很… 什么
Oh, like the United Nations?
你说联♥合♥国♥吗
No. We call you the UN, because you are unfuckable nerds.
不是 是因为你们是找不到人上♥床♥的呆子
Can you believe he said that?
你敢相信他这么说吗
What do you think, Doctor Ryan? Do you agree with him?
你觉得呢 瑞安医生 你同意他的话吗
This is Doctor Jamie Ryan, a child psychologist
这位是加利福尼亚州托卢卡湖的
from Toluca Lake, California.
少儿心理学家杰米·瑞安医生
She's Devi's therapist,
她是德维的心理医生
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表