剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah, I miss her.
是啊 我很想她
But she's gonna have to do more than send weak apology texts
但是如果她想和我解释的话 要做的远不是
if she wants to get me to talk to her.
给我发几条道歉短♥信♥
And just like that,
就这样
Devi knew how she could prove that she was a true friend of Eleanor's.
德维知道了她要怎么证明自己才是埃莉诺的真朋友
This table looks like trouble.
这一桌好像有麻烦了
Are we doing margaritas,
玛格丽特怎么样呢
or do you guys have to take a driver's test later?
还是你们等下要去参加驾照考试
Let me give you guys a sec to decide,
你们先考虑一下吧
and I'll be right back.
我等下过来
Devi? Hi, Ms. Wong.
德维 你好 阿姨
Wow. I almost didn't recognize you.
我都快认不出你了
You really grew into your eyebrows.
你长得和你的眉毛一样快
Thank you.
谢谢
Did Eleanor send you here?
是埃莉诺让你来的吗
No, I came on my own.
没有 是我自己想来的
I thought maybe I could help.
我可能可以帮上忙
You know, I felt so terrible.
我感觉很糟糕
I wanted to explain everything to her, but then she ran out the door.
我真的很想跟她解释 但是她就跑走了
Yeah, she's pretty upset.
对 她很难过
But I know she loves you,
但我知道她是爱你的
and she wants you in her life.
她很希望你在她身边
I just think you might need to do a little bit more
但是我觉得你除了打电♥话♥和发短♥信♥
than calling and texting.
可以再做些别的
Like what?
比如呢
You're an actress.
你是个演员
Why not give her the old razzle-dazzle?
为什么不靠这个打动她呢
Rent out a black box theater
租一个黑盒剧场
and perform a one-woman show dedicated to her.
专门为她演一场独角戏
No. I meant more like talk to her...
不是 我指的是和她谈谈…
in person.
当面谈谈
Great note. I can do that.
好主意 我可以这么做
You know, Eleanor is lucky to have a friend like you.
埃莉诺很幸运能有你这个朋友
Thank you.
谢谢
Devi was feeling pretty proud of herself.
德维为自己感到骄傲
She had been a really good friend to go behind Eleanor's back
她是一个很好的朋友 能够在背后支持埃莉诺
and insert herself into their family drama.
并插手了她的家庭闹剧
Cheeto, Eleanor? Thank you, Devi.
要奇多吗 埃莉诺 谢谢你 德维
Not the last time she's gonna be saying that.
她不会最后一次听到这个
And now it was time to come to the rescue of her other best friend.
她现在要去解救另外一个最好的朋友
You okay, Fab?
法布 你还好吗
I'm just really scared to tell my family I'm gay.
我还是不敢向我的家人出柜
Why? Aren't they liberal? I know you mom drives a hybrid.
为什么 他们不开明吗 我记得你妈妈开的是新能源汽车
Yeah, but she's already disappointed I'm not girlier.
对 但是我不那么女孩已经让他们很失望了
I found a vision board she made for my life.
我找到了她为我制定的人生计划
Okay, but, like, who wouldn't want to get married
好吧 但谁不想和迈克尔·B·乔丹
to Michael B. Jordan in Tuscany?
在托斯卡纳办婚礼呢
Me. I don't want to.
我 我就不想
Right. Right, right, right.
对 没错
You're gay. I get it.
你是同性恋 我懂
I just think maybe you need to give her a chance to prove you wrong.
你要给她一次机会 证明她是错的
I know, but right now, she's organizing the PTA bake sale,
我知道 但她正在组织一个家长教师会糕点义卖♥♥
and she's already stressed out.
她已经很紧张了
Fab, tell her whenever you're ready.
法布 你准备好了跟她说吧
But I have a good feeling about your mom.
不过我有种很好的预感
And my instincts forxa0parent stuff are usually pretty dead on.
而且我对父母问题的预感总是很准确
Hello! Hi, girls.
孩子们 你们好
Hello, Eleanor.
你好 埃莉诺
Mom, what are you doing here?
妈妈 你来这里做什么
Devi said that I should come and speak to you in person.
德维说我应该过来和你当面谈谈
So you thought you would just show up in the middle of the day at my school?
所以你就在我上学的时候突然出现
Yeah. I thought it could be like a fun study break.
对啊 让课间休息时间有趣起来
Look. I brought tacos.
你看 我带了玉米卷
Eleanor, wait!
埃莉诺 等等
What did you do?
你做了什么
Eleanor, come on. Please stop running away from me,
埃莉诺 拜托 别再跑了
even though it's a very cinematic way to emote.
虽然这样很有戏剧性
How long have you been in LA?
你在洛杉矶多久了
I've been here for two months.
有两个月了
Two months? Why didn't you call me?
两个月 你为什么不给我打电♥话♥
Honey, I can explain.
宝贝 我可以解释
I didn't call you because I didn't want to see you.
我不打电♥话♥ 是因为我不想见你
I'm about to run again.
我又要跑走了
What I meant to say was that I didn't want you to see me,
我的意思是我不想让你见到我
because I'm a failure.
因为我很失败
I was fired from the cruise.
我丢了邮轮的工作
I was dumped in Jamaica with nothing but my suitcase
我在牙买♥♥加被人甩掉 身边只有行李箱
and another woman whose husband had fallen off the ship.
还有一个女人 她的丈夫从船上掉下去了
Oh, Mom.
妈妈
When I got back here,
当我回来的时候
I just wanted to book something else before I tried to see you again.
我只是想在见你之前 先找到一份演戏的工作
I didn't want you to see me as an out-of-work actor mom.
我不想让你见到一个没戏演的妈妈
I wanted you to see me as a forensic scientist on Bosch.
我想让你看到在"绝命警探"里演法医科学家的妈妈
I don't care what your job is.
我不在乎你做什么工作
I just want you in my life.
我只想让你在我身边
Dad and Sharon try, but they don't really get me.
爸爸和莎伦尝试过 但是他们不懂我
Sharon took me to see Spamalot.
莎伦甚至带我去看"火腿骑士"
Sweetie, no.
开什么玩笑
I've just really missed you.
我真的很想你
I've missed you too,
我也想你
but I'm here now.
但是我回来了
And if you'll let me, I want to be the mom that you deserve.
如果你愿意 我想成为你该有的妈妈
I'd like that too.
我愿意
Starting right now.
不如从现在开始
Why don't we bake cookies for the PTA?
我们为家长教师会做糕点吧
And I'm not talking about director Paul Thomas Anderson.
我指的不是导演保罗·汤玛斯·安德森
His publicist doesn't accept baked goods. I've tried.
他的公♥关♥人员不接受烘焙食品 我试过了
Wow. I don't think we've ever baked together.
天啊 我们好像没有一起烤过糕点呢
I know. It'll be so special.
对啊 所以很特别吧
Oh, shoot. Where are we gonna do it?
可是我们在哪里做呢
I'm living with four 19-year-olds,
我和四个19岁的人住在一起
and I'm using the oven as my closet right now.
烤箱也被我用来放衣服了
You can make them at my house.
你们可以来我家做啊
Devi, thank you again for letting us borrow your kitchen,
德维 再次感谢你让我们用你的厨房♥
and for letting me use your washing machine.
也谢谢你让我借用你的洗衣机
The one in my building smells like an old person's mouth.
我们楼里的洗衣机就像老人的嘴一样难闻
I'm just happy to see you and Eleanor together again.
我真的很开心你和埃莉诺能重归于好
Did you hear? She got a part in the school play.
你听说了吗 她要参加学校的演出了
Oh, my God. Really?
天啊 真的吗
It's not a big deal.
不是什么大事
Yes, it is! I'm so proud of you.
当然是大事 我为你感到骄傲
Another thespian in the family.
我们家又出了一个演员
You know, we're practically the Barrymores.
我们可以说是巴里摩尔家族了
Ooh! Or the Fannings.
或者是范宁家族
Yeah. I guess you'll have to stick around and help Eleanor through rehearsals.
对啊 你应该会待在她身边帮她排练吧
Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere.
别担心 我哪儿都不去
I thought about giving Broadway another try,
我想过要不要去试一下百老汇
but it's not what it used to be.
但它现在辉煌不在了
Okay, so catch me up.
好的 帮我补上进度
What's the goss? Who are we dating?
有什么八卦 大家在和谁约会
Are we coupled up? Are we singies?
你们现在是在谈恋爱还是单身
I have a boyfriend. His name is Oliver, and he's on the tech crew.
我有男朋友 他叫奥利弗 是技术组的
Good girl.
干得漂亮
Smart to date a techie and not a fellow actor.
选了科技男而不是做演员的 真聪明
Less of an ego battle that way.
这样就少了很多自负的争吵
I know! He really lets me shine...
对的 他让我充满光芒…
by aiming a spotlight on me.
通过给我打光的方式
So you know who's a cutie?
我碰见一个帅哥
That boy that came to the restaurant last week.
上周餐厅来了一个男孩
He had a sexy name.
他有一个很性感的名字
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表