剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
Don't you have a girlfriend?
你不是有女朋友吗
Yeah. I'm an idiot. Um...
对 我就是个蠢货
Okay. Now it's weird.
好了 现在很尴尬了
You've made it weird.
都是你搞得这么尴尬
I'm just gonna go get a drink.
我先去喝点东西
Hey, I'm really sorry. I'm kinda drunk.
对不起 我有点喝多了
Yeah, I can tell.
对 我看出来了
No, I'm serious. I had way too much of Trent's punch.
我说的是真的 我喝了很多特伦特调的酒
Don't drink that, by the way.
你最好也别喝了
Why? Is it laced with something?
为什么 里面掺东西了吗
LSD? CBD? MDMA?
致幻剂 大♥麻♥ 还是摇♥头♥丸♥
No, Trent just put his balls in it.
不是 特伦特把蛋蛋放到里面了
See, they're all laughing at anyone who drinks it now.
你看有人喝酒的时候他们笑得多开心
Oh! She's about to drink it.
她要喝了
Fabiola, no!
法比奥拉 不要
What the hell, Devi?
你干什么 德维
I spent all my science fair winnings on it.
我花了所有科学竞赛的奖金买♥♥的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Trent put his balls in I don't care.
特伦特把他的蛋蛋… 我不在乎
I don't want to hear another weak excuse about why you're acting crazy.
我不想听你为自己奇怪的行为找一些站不住脚的借口
What does that mean?
你是什么意思
Fabiola, let's just go. Come on. No!
法比奥拉 我们走吧 不行
I'm popping off.
我还没说够
I just wanted one night where I wasn't sucked into your drama,
我能不能有一个晚上不卷进你的这些破事
and now I am drenched in it.
看来是不可能的
Not everything is about you and your problems!
世界不是围着你和你的问题转的
My problems?
我的问题
I'm so sorry it's such an inconvenience for you that my dad died.
我很抱歉我爸爸的死给你带来麻烦了
Yeah, I know he did,
对 我知道
but that doesn't give you a free pass to treat us like crap.
但你不能把这个当借口一直把我们当垃圾对待
I don't treat you guys like crap.
我没有把你们当成垃圾
You've turned into this fake person
你变成了一个虚假的人
that only cares about popularity and Paxton,
只在乎你受不受欢迎还有帕克斯顿
and doesn't give a shit about her real friends,
根本不关心自己真正的朋友
even when Eleanor's mom abandons her,
即使是埃莉诺的妈妈抛弃她
or I say that I'm gay!
还有我出柜的事
Wait! What?
等等 什么
Dammit.
靠
You just made me come out to our whole class!
你刚让我在全班同学面前出柜了
Um, just to get it out there, I'm gay too.
顺便说一声 我也是同性恋
Uh, obvi.
看得出来
That makes sense.
说得通
We just miss our old friend, but right now, you're not her.
我们想念我们的老朋友 但现在的你不是她
You just seem lost.
你看起来迷失了
You know what? I should've just let you drink Trent's ball juice.
你知道吗 我就应该让你喝下特伦特的蛋蛋果汁
And I'm not lost.
我也没有迷失自我
I know exactly where I am.
我清楚自己的状态
Whoa. That was like a crazy nerd fight.
天啊 真是一场书呆子之间的混战
Let's go make out in your parents' room. Come on.
我们去你♥爸♥妈的房♥间里亲热一下吧 走
Maybe I could get more punch and then just turn it into a pink suit?
要不然我再倒一点酒把它变成粉色的西服
Hey, you're gonna wanna use baking soda on that.
建议你们用一下苏打粉
I just stole some from the fridge.
我从冰箱里偷偷拿了一点
Oh... thanks.
谢谢
I'm gonna check on Oliver.
我去找下奥利弗
So, that was pretty rough out there.
刚刚的场面有点混乱
Yeah, it was a lot.
对的 非常混乱
I'm not used to popping off.
我不是经常那么失控
It was very tiring.
我是实在受不了了
Sure. Coming out to everyone,
没错 当众出柜
and then pushing your friend into the pool,
接着把你的朋友推到泳池里
that can take a lot out of you.
确实是让人受不了
I didn't push her. She fell.
我没有推她 她是自己掉进去的
Okay, Big Little Lies.
好吧 大小谎言
Seriously, though,
说真的
what you did out there took guts, even if it was accidental.
你真的很勇敢 虽然那是个意外
Thanks.
谢谢
I mean, I came out by getting stoned and tweeting "me gay now."
我出柜是在抽嗨了之后在推特上发了一条"我是同性恋"
I know. It's gonna be a really touching story to tell my children.
以后讲给我的孩子听肯定是个很感人的故事
Eve...
伊芙…
I know that I was weird to you before,
我知道我之前对你的表现很奇怪
but if I haven't totally blown it,
但如果我还有一点点机会
would you wanna grab food sometime?
你愿意和我一起吃个饭之类的吗
It doesn't have to be a date. It can just be--
也不是约会什么的 就是…
That sounds rad. Let's do it.
好啊 当然可以
I think you guys are gonna have a really nice time.
我相信你们一定会玩得很愉快的
Thanks for letting me borrow your sweats.
谢谢你把运动服借我
This is so embarrassing.
太丢人了
You keep having to rescue me at parties.
你总是在派对上解救我
It's not embarrassing for me. I always come out of it looking cool.
对我来说不丢人 我一直表现得很酷
At least one of us looks cool.
至少我们中有一个人是酷的
Shit. What time is it?
完了 现在几点了
Uh, I'd say 10:43.
我猜是10点43
Dang it. It's 10:45.
不对 是10点45
Crap! I'm supposed to be home by 11:00.
完了 我要在11点前到家的
I'll take you. I've only had Red Bull,
我送你 我只喝了红牛
so I'll be better at driving than a sober person.
所以我的驾驶技术比清醒的人还好
Okay.
好的
♪ I was on fire for you ♪
♪ 你曾让我燃烧 ♪
♪ Where did you go? ♪
♪ 不知你在何方 ♪
♪ I could have died for you ♪
♪ 我愿意为你牺牲 ♪
♪ How could you not know? ♪
♪ 你怎能没有察觉 ♪
♪ I was alive with you ♪
♪ 你让我感觉活着 ♪
♪ But you brought in the cold ♪
♪ 可你带来了寒意 ♪
♪ Was I being lied to? ♪
♪ 我是否被你欺骗 ♪
♪ Wish I'd never met you ♪
♪ 希望我们从未相遇 ♪
♪ Starting to regret you ♪
♪ 开始为你感到遗憾 ♪
♪ My heart just dropped ♪
♪ 我的心刚刚一沉 ♪
♪ Thinking about you ♪
♪ 想到了你 ♪
Thanks for bringing me home.
谢谢你送我回家
No problem.
不用谢
Are you okay, by the way?
你还好吗
Yeah. The last bit of water just drained out of my ear.
对 我耳朵剩下的水都干了
No, I meant about that fight with your friends.
不是 我是说你刚刚和朋友吵架的事情
Yeah.
对噢
I don't know.
我不知道
Right now, it kinda feels like everyone in my life is just...
现在看来 感觉像是我生命中的所有人都…
done with me.
不要我了
Sorry. Forget I said that. That was weird. I--
对不起 就当我没说过 太奇怪了 我...
Um, thanks for the ride and the kiss-- I mean the kiss--
谢谢送我回来 还有这个吻我是说吻…
I mean the clothes.
我是说衣服
Yeah, sure.
没事
I'll see you Monday, Devi.
周一见 德维
What? What the hell just happened?
什么 刚刚发生了什么
Do you believe in miracles?
你相信奇迹吗
Paxton Hall-Yoshida just kissed Devi Vishwakumar.
帕克斯顿·霍尔吉田刚刚亲了德维·维什瓦库马尔
Dr. Ryan and her friends were so wrong.
瑞安医生和她的朋友们都错了
Devi wasn't lost.
德维没有迷失自我
She was a friggin' sexual conquistador
她是一个征服者
who had just snagged her first kiss from a teenage Adonis,
刚和希腊神话里的青年版阿多尼斯完成了自己的初吻
and as far as she could tell,
而她也清楚地知道
that Jeep ride just solved all her problems.
回家的路上 她全部的问题都解决了
Somebody's home late.
有人回来晚了
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表