剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
I've been going to prom since seventh grade.
我从七年级就开始参加舞会了
Hmm, bet you could pick me up and throw me.
你肯定能把我抱起来上下扔
Mom, get out! We need to do our project.
妈 出去吧 我们要做功课了
So... should we start brainstorming some ideas?
那… 我们集思广益讨论一下吧
Mm, yeah. I got a really good idea.
我有个好想法
What if there's an app that turns your phone into a gun?
能把手♥机♥变成枪的手♥机♥应用怎么样
Then you can kill the Nazis with your gun. Bam. War is over.
那你就能用枪打死纳粹 嘭 战争结束
So, like, how would your app turn your phone into a gun?
那应用怎么把手♥机♥变成枪呢
Same way Transformers work. You just push a button, and it does it.
就像变形金刚那样 按个按钮就可以了
Okay. Good idea, Trent. Thank you.
好 好主意 特伦特 谢啦
Since we are brainstorming, I actually have some ideas, too.
既然是头脑风暴 我也有些想法
Awesome. Let's see what you got, Lil' D.
太棒了 你有什么想法 小德
Holy shit! Did Paxton H-Y just give her a nickname?
天啊 帕克斯顿刚刚给她起了外号♥吗
You don't do that
不打算深交的人
unless you plan on referring to that person a ton in the future.
是不会互相起外号♥的
Speaking of D's, did you see Zoe's Insta?
说道小德 你看佐伊的照片墙了吗
She posted a Boomerang of her doing jumping jacks.
她发了个开合跳的短视频
Shut up.
真的假的
Dude, let me see.
老兄 让我看看
That bouncing's mad hypnotic, yo.
看着真是催眠啊
We're redoing my acrylic gels.
重新给我做个指甲吧
I prefer a round square, and maybe a tasteful ombre in neutral pinks.
我想做个圆角方形配高雅的渐变中粉色
Fab, what would you like?
法布 你呢
Clear nail polish, please.
刷透明指甲油吧
Oh, come on. Try some fun nail art.
别这样 做做有趣的指甲
I saw a girl who had ice-cream cones with sassy faces.
我看到一个女孩做了一套挂着狂野表情的冰淇淋筒
Uh, all right. Can I get little computers?
那好吧 给我做小电脑吧
No. That's ugly.
不行 那太丑了
Try something girly, like a flower or a cute bird.
试点有女孩感觉的 像花或者可爱的小鸟
What's your favorite bird?
你最喜欢什么鸟
I guess a chicken?
可能是鸡
Okay. So how's that group project coming?
好吧 小组项目做得如何呢
It's fine.
还行吧
Eleanor and I got stuck with this annoying kid, Ben,
我和埃莉诺和烦人的本合作
and this other girl, Eve.
还有个女生 伊芙
Sounds like someone has a crush.
听上去某人有喜欢的人啦
What? No, I don't have a crush.
什么 没有 我没喜欢谁
As a scientist, Fabiola was used to a clear-cut, data-driven life.
作为科学家 法比奥拉更习惯直观的数据化生活
Hello, Fabiola.
你好 法比奥拉
And hello to you, Gears Brosnan.
你好 吉尔斯·布鲁斯南
Which is why she was struggling with these new complicated emotions.
所以她挣扎于这种复杂的新感觉
Oh, yeah?xa0I mean, any time I liked a boy in high school,
是吗 我是说我高中时喜欢哪个男生
I always called him annoying.
我就会说他烦人
I don't have a crush on Ben.
我可不喜欢本
He gets out of gym, because he has a personal trainer.
他有私人教练就不上体育课了
Okay. Then which of the boys in your class do you like?
好吧 那你喜欢你们班哪个男生呢
No one.
没有
I guess I technically have a boyfriend named Alex Gomez.
严格来说 我可能有个男朋友叫亚历克斯·戈麦斯
What? Oh, my God, Fab!
什么 天啊 法布
I'm so happy.
我太高兴了
I've been dying for you to have a boyfriend.
我一直盼望你能交个男朋友
Boyfriends are what high school is all about.
交男朋友是才是上高中的意义
Wait. He is human, right? He's not a robot?
不过 他是个人 不是机器人吧
He's human.
是人
Yes.
太好了
What would you like to watch, Devi?
德维 你想看什么
I found a Bollywood movie about a princess who falls for a lowly street sweeper.
我找到一个讲公主爱上清洁工的宝莱坞电影
It's only seven hours long.
只有七小时长
No, man. We're watching Riverdale.
不要 我们看"河谷镇"
Buckle up for some steamy teen romance.
准备观看青少年的朦胧爱情吧
These are high schoolers?
他们是高中生
And their parents are okay with them taking showers together in their homes?
他们父母允许他们在家一起洗澡
Yeah, Kamala. Welcome to American teen soaps.
是的 卡玛拉 欢迎观看美式青少年肥皂剧
The actors are also older than Mom.
这些演员比妈妈还老
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
What does it mean if a guy is suddenly really nice to you?
一个男孩为什么会突然对你很好
Like, he chooses you for a group project, and he gives you a nickname.
比如他选择跟你一起做作业 还给你起外号♥
Sure the nickname is weirdly masculine,
虽然外号♥起的有点爷们儿
but does it mean he wants to be your boyfriend?
但是不是意味着他想当你男友
Why are you asking me? I don't know anything about boyfriends.
你问我♥干♥什么 我不懂男朋友这种事
Did someone say that I know about boyfriends?
有人说我懂吗
I don't know who else to ask.
我只是不知道问谁
Mom married Dad. She never dated anyone.
妈妈嫁给爸爸前没谈过恋爱
Nor will I.
我也不会
My first boyfriend will be my husband,
我第一个男友就会是我丈夫
so I'm the wrong person to ask.
你问错人了
Fine.
行吧
Sorry I brought it up.
抱歉提这些
I'm gonna get a drink.
我去拿喝的
Wait. Is this also a murder mystery?
这里边还有谋杀剧情吗
What is this show?
这到底是什么剧
Oh, my God!
天啊
Scram! Get out of my dad's garden, you lousy coyote.
走开 别待在我爸的花♥园♥ 你这只臭郊狼
Devi didn't consider herself a particularly spiritual person,
德维向来不信鬼神
but she couldn't deny that there was something spooky going on here.
但她不能否定 她感觉到了眼前这一幕的灵异
She felt as if she'd met this coyote before,
她觉得自己见过这只郊狼
as if they understood each other.
仿佛他们了解彼此
And then suddenly, she knew exactly who this coyote was.
突然她知道这只郊狼是谁了
Dad?
爸爸
After the supernatural occurrence in her backyard,
经历后院发生的超自然现象后
Devi decided to search for answers on the internet.
德维决定上网搜索答案
It looks so good.
看着好棒啊
You killed it. Like, it looks professional.
做的太好了 就像专业的一样
Thanks, Big P.
谢啦 大帕
What?
什么
'Cause earlier you called me Lil' D?
因为你之前叫我小德
Oh, I did? Weird.
是吗 奇怪
So... I just wrote out the mission statement and pitch
那么... 我写了任务说明和论点
explaining to shareholders how Bunkr will link Londoners
向股东介绍"帮克"是如何在闪电战期间
with available bomb shelters during the blitzkrieg.
帮助伦敦人寻找可使用防空洞的
Trent, did you do the logo?
特伦特 你做标志了吗
Yeah.
做了
The B stands for Bunkr. Nice.
这个B就代表"帮克" 不错
Totally.
很好
I'm just concerned it's a little simple.
我只是觉得太简易了
Maybe we could add a person hiding inside the B.
我们可以画个人藏在字母里
Nah. That sounds busy. I like mine.
不要 听着就麻烦 我喜欢我这个
It was really cool of you to do so much of the work.
你做了这么多 太酷了
And for what it's worth, I did come up with a slogan.
值得一提的是 我想了个标语
That's great.
那太好了
That's like ten percent of our grade. What is it?
这可占10%的分数呢 是什么
All right. Check me out.
好 听好了
"Bunkr. Just open up the app by clicking on the icon.
"帮克 点击图标 打开应用
Put in your address, and you'll find a bunker in your neighborhood...
输入地址 你会找到街区里...
if one is available.
可用的防空洞
Bunkr."
帮克"
Yo, that slogan sucks.
这标语烂透了
Slogans are supposed to be short and sexy.
标语要简练和吸引人
Like, "Live más."
就像"活出精彩"
Shut up, dude. It's good.
闭嘴吧 老兄 这很不错了
It's good if you wanna repeat the class a third time.
你想在班里重复三遍吗
Just let Devi write it. She's the smart one in the group.
让德维写吧 她是组里最聪明的
No. It was good, Paxton,
不 挺好的 帕克斯顿
but maybe I'll just take a quick pass over your guys' section.
我就快速说完你俩这部分
Make sure everything flows well together.
确保一切顺利进行
Yeah, whatever. Just as long as we're done.
好 没问题 我们没事了就行
Yo, you still game for the kickback this weekend?
你周末还来聚会吗
Oh, hell yeah. I'm there.
肯定的啊 一定到
It's gonna be sick. My parents are out of town.
绝对好玩 我爸妈出城了
My cousin will take me to BevMo to get booze.
所以我表哥会带我去贝弗买♥♥酒
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表