剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
I'm going to look for Jughead.
我要去找贾格德
Do not push me tonight, Mom,
今晚别逼我 妈妈
because I will push back.
否则我一定会反抗
Oh, Betty.
哦 贝蒂
How brave you are to stand up to your parents.
能跟父母对抗 你得多有勇气啊
Oh, hey. What are you doing here?
嘿 你来干什么
Did you forget your calculator or something?
忘了拿计算器什么的吗
Whoa! Devi, you came.
哇 德维你来了
And you brought California Brittle.
还带了加州脆糖
This slaps. Come in.
太酷了 进来吧
Do you want a drink? Oh, yeah.
喝点什么吗 好啊
Beer me. Love that bread soda.
啤酒吧 我喜欢液体面包
Do people call it that?
人们这么叫它吗
Yeah, I think they do.
我想是吧
Are you not having one?
你不喝吗
No. I don't drink during swim season. You gotta keep the body right, you know?
游泳赛季期间我不喝 得保养好身体
Yeah, totally.
是啊
If I had your body, I'd treat it right too.
我要是拥有你的身材 我也会好好对待的
I'm so sorry. That was such a weird thing to say.
抱歉 这么说有点奇怪
It's all right. You're a weird girl.
没关系 你本就是个怪女孩
Hey, I don't know what any of this means.
嘿 这是什么意思
That was like an insult, but ended with some flirty touching?
像是嘲笑的一句话却把气氛搞得有点暧昧
In my day, if you liked someone, you pointed to them in the stands,
我那个年代 你要是喜欢谁就向看台上一指
and they threw their bra at you.
她们就会冲你扔内衣了
This? I don't know what this is.
这 真不知道这算什么
Phil took some shrooms. He's having a bad trip.
菲尔吃了迷幻蘑菇 现在迷糊了
You wanna go mess with him?
要去耍耍他吗
Hell yeah. Does your mom have any old dolls?
必须去啊 你妈还有旧洋娃娃吗
He'll shit himself. Oh, yeah.
他会吓尿裤子的 肯定的
Phil!
菲尔
Hey. I think we go to the same eye doctor.
嘿 我们好像是看的是同一个眼科医生
Next to Chipotle?
墨西哥饭店旁边
'Sup, people? Who wants some 'za?
朋友们 谁想吃披萨
I wish he brought tacos.
他带墨西哥卷饼就好了
Can I get you a Gatorade?
我给你拿瓶佳得乐吧
'Cause you seem real thirsty. What are you doing here?
因为你看着有些饥渴 你在这儿干什么
Shouldn't you be counting your friends on two fingers?
你的朋友不是两个指头就能数过来吗
You're one to talk.
这话还轮不到你说
How are you even here? These people don't like you.
你在这儿干什么 这些人都不喜欢你
Yeah, they do. Hey, what's up, Trent?
他们喜欢我 你好吗 特伦特
Whatever.
无所谓
Shira plays field hockey with Zoe, so she invited us.
希拉和佐伊一起玩曲棍球 她邀请的我们
And there it is. Yeah. Who are you here with?
这样啊 你跟谁来的
I've basically been talking to Paxton all night.
我都跟帕克斯顿聊了一晚上了
So I guess I'd say him.
所以算是他吧
Oh, yeah? That Paxton?
是吗 那个帕克斯顿吗
Oh, my God, Paxton, stop it.
天啊 帕克斯顿快停下
You're gonna, like, make me spill my vodka cran.
我的酒都快洒了
Wow, Paxton and Zoe. It's a pretty hot couple, huh?
帕克斯顿和佐伊 挺火♥辣♥的一对啊
She's only hot from the boobs down...
她也就是胸以下...
and the chin up.
和下巴以上好看
But her neck is kinda busted.
她脖子难看死了
What made Devi most sad
最让德维伤心的
wasn't seeing Paxton all over the hottest girl in her grade.
不是看帕克斯顿和同年级最性感女生黏在一起
It was that she let herself believe she actually had a shot with him.
而是相信自己能有机会和他在一起
Whoa, maybe you should slow down.
你最好慢点喝
Maybe you should shut up.
你最好闭嘴
Well...
好吧…
Drunk and rude,
醉酒加粗鲁
Devi was indulging in what I would call self-destructive behavior.
要我说德维这样就是在自我毁灭
Holy shit! There's a coyote on the lawn.
我♥操♥ 草坪上有只郊狼
Whoa. What are you doing?
喂 你要干什么
Don't worry. He won't hurt me.
别担心 它不会伤害我的
Devi, be careful.
德维 小心啊
Dad?
爸爸
I knew it was you.
我知道是你
I miss you so much.
我好想你
You're here to cheer me up, right?
你是来鼓励我的 是吗
Ah! No!
不
Yo, a coyote just ate one of the UN!
郊狼刚咬了"UN"的一员
That was like a straight-up Red Riding Hood, man.
这不就是"小红帽"的情节吗
Are you dead?
你死了吗
Come on. Just hold on to me. I got you.
来 抓住我 有我在呢
Oh, my God, you guys. I should have never gone to the kickback without you.
天啊 我真不该自己去那个聚会的
I legit got mauled.
我被咬惨了
Who cares? You're with Paxton, right?
无所谓啦 你跟帕克斯顿在一起吧
You're gonna have hospital sex like on Grey's Anatomy.
你们会像"实习医生格蕾"里那样在医院里做♥爱♥的
Oh! Try to do it upright in the supply closet.
去储物间站着做吧
I don't think I have access to the supply closet.
我应该进不了储物间
Fine. Then just do it in the morgue.
好吧 那就去太平间里
I'm not gonna do it in the morgue.
我才不要去太平间做
Do what in the morgue?
去太平间做什么
Uh... steal bones.
偷骨头
Yeah, good call. You could, like, go to jail for that.
好想法 你会进监狱的
Thanks.
谢了
Hey, you're all over Instagram right now. What do you mean?
你在照片墙上可是火了 什么意思
Yeah, everyone thinks you died.
是啊 大家都以为你死了
Let's take a pic. Let them know you're good.
来我们照张相 让他们知道你还活着
Wait. You're posting that to your grid?
等等 你要把照片发到状态里
Not just a temporary story?
不在临时照片里
Yeah. Tag yourself in it.
对 把你的账号♥标记一下
Can I ask you?
能问下你
What were you thinking getting so close to that coyote?
你为什么接近那只郊狼
This is gonna sound insane, but I thought it was my dead dad.
可能听起来有点疯 不过我觉得它是我去世的父亲
Obviously it wasn't, because, you know, it bit me.
很明显它不是 因为它把我咬了
I feel you.
我能理解
Wait. So you don't think I'm crazy?
那你不觉得我很疯吗
No, I think you're crazy,
你是很疯
but in a good way.
不过是好的疯狂
Wait. Was this it?
等等 这什么意思
Was this the moment Devi had been waiting for?
这是德维一直在等的吗
That's why it's cool we're friends.
所以没关系 我们是好朋友
Friends?
朋友
Ouch! I bet that hurts worse than that coyote bite.
天啊 这比被郊狼咬了还伤人
Goddamn it, Devi!
我的天啊 德维
Who are you? What are you doing?
你是谁 在这儿干什么
Hi, Dr. Vishwakumar.
你好 维什瓦库马尔医生
Devi got bit by a coyote, but she's in stable condition now.
德维被郊狼咬了 但现在病情稳定了
Oh, is she? Is she in stable condition?
是吗 她现在稳定了吗
How are her vitals?
她的生命体征呢
Tell me more, Dr. Walking HPV Infection.
再跟我讲讲呗 病毒感染源医生
Get the hell out of here. Mom!
赶紧滚出去 妈妈
Get out.
赶紧走
Oh, my God, kanna. Do you know how worried I was
天哪 你知道我有多担心吗
when I got a call you'd been eaten by a wild animal?
有人打电♥话♥说你被野生动物吃了
Then I got here and the nurse told me all this happened
然后我到这 护士告诉我这都是因为
because you were drunk!
你喝醉了
Ow, my shoulder!
我肩膀疼
What on Earth possessed you to misbehave this way, huh?
到底什么让你这么没规矩
I know. I know I messed up.
我知道我做错了
I was just trying to be a normal teenager.
我只是想做个正常的青少年
Normal teenagers end up in prison.
正常青少年最后都进监狱了
Or worse, working in Jersey Mike's.
还有更惨的 去三明治店打工
I hope you had fun,
希望你这次玩爽了
because you are grounded until the day you graduate.
因为到你毕业之前 你都被禁足了
No, no. I'm sorry. Until the day your kids graduate.
不 说错了应该是到你孩子毕业那天
I'll go find your doctor now.
我去给你找医生
Kamala? What are you doing here?
卡玛拉 你在这儿干什么
I thought you might like some loaded baked potato tots, hold the bacon.
我猜你想吃点不加培根的烤薯球
Look, this is really nice, but...
很感谢你这么做 可是…
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表