剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
You're having a no-parents party?
你要开个没有爸妈的聚会
I don't know if I'd call it that, but yeah, it's gonna be fire.
不确定我会这么叫 不过绝对会很嗨
Basically, everyone I know is invited.
我把认识的人都邀请了
Which reminds me...
让我想起了...
To keg, or not to keg?
喝 还是不喝
That is the question.
这是个问题
Devi thought to herself:
德维在想
if everyone Trent knew was invited,
要是特伦特认识的人都会被邀请
and Trent, technically, knew her, then wasn't she invited?
特伦特又认识她 那她也会被邀请
This kickback was the perfect chance to show Paxton that she could be cool
这次聚会是她向帕克斯顿证明自己的好时机
and get sex back on the agenda.
还能将滚床单提上日程
Jewber's a good idea. You guys are crazy.
犹步是个好想法 你们太傻了
A ride-sharing app to help the Jews escape the Nazis?
帮犹太人摆脱纳粹的共享汽车
It's brilliant.
这太有才了
No, it's not.
并不是的
It's an app that tells a stranger the exact location of a Jewish person
这是个把犹太人位置告诉陌生人的应用
and sends a car to round them up.
然后派车去包围他们
Whatever. It's a good idea from the smartest person in the room,
无所谓 这是这间教室里最聪明的人想出来的想法
and you're all hating on it 'cause you are anti-Semitic.
你们不喜欢 因为你们都是反犹主义
I actually am Jewish.
其实我是犹太人
You're fine, but you guys suck.
那不算你 你们俩烂透了
You're totally useless without your Commander in Dork.
没了你们的呆瓜领袖 你们一点用也没有
Devi is no dork. She's a trailblazing Indian diva
德维不是呆瓜 她是有个性的印度女孩
that marches to the beat of her own drummer.
她有自己的主见
Last Halloween,xa0she did a couple's costume with a librarian.
去年万圣节她和图书管♥理♥员♥穿情侣装
That is pretty classic dork behavior.
这是典型的呆瓜行为
Oh, yeah? Would a dork be sleeping with Paxton Hall-Yoshida from school?
是吗 呆瓜会和帕克斯顿·霍尔吉田上♥床♥吗
Uh-huh. Yeah, right.
哈哈 是吧
It's true.
是真的
Devi V and Paxton H-Y are plundering each other's bods on the reg.
德维和帕克斯顿简直如胶似漆
Sure. Whatever.
好吧 关我什么事
Look, I'm gonna go do the project on my own, like I wanted to before.
我会按我的想法自己做项目
You guys will just have to like what I make.
你们接受就行了
Oliver's here.
奥利弗到了
We're going to sit in his hot tub and sing at each other.
我们要坐在他热乎乎的浴缸里一起唱歌♥了
Bye, queens.
再见了 女王们
I should get going, too.
我也该走了
Oh, I like your nails. Those chickens are cute.
我喜欢你的指甲 那些小鸡好可爱
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, before you go, I wanted to ask.
你走之前 我想问一下
A couple of my friends and I are going to a fundraiser
我和几个朋友周末要去募捐活动
for a queer youth center this weekend.
帮助青年同性恋中心的人
It should be cool, if you're interested.
你感兴趣的话可以来
Why would you invite me to that?
你为什么邀请我
Because I thought you might be into it.
因为我觉得你可能会感兴趣
Why didn't you invite Eleanor and Ben?
你为什么不邀请埃莉诺和本呢
I don't know. They were sort of... a lot.
不知道 他们有点... 不合适吧
And I thought maybe I think you have the wrong idea about me.
我想可能… 你可能误会我了
So I'm going to my first party.
我要去参加我的第一次派对了
Well, that should be fun.
那应该很有趣
Which brings me to my question.
我顺便问个事情
Do you mind going to the store and buying me a thong?
你介意去商店帮我买♥♥个丁字裤吗
What? My mom won't buy them for me.
什么 我妈不会给我买♥♥的
Just like a simple red lace thong
简单红色的蕾丝丁字裤就行
with a rhinestone phrase on the front that says "do me."
上面用水钻镶着"上我"
I will not be buying you a tacky-ass thong.
我才不给你买♥♥这种低俗的丁字裤
Fine. I'll just cut the cheeks out of my normal underwear. Whatever.
那我就把平时穿的内♥裤♥剪了 没关系
What matters is, is that life is good now,
重要的是 我的生活现在很好了
and I can basically forget about all that bad stuff that happened before.
我基本忘记之前那些伤心的事了
Well, forgetting is not the goal.
忘记不是目的
We're trying to process all that's happened to you,
我们想让你过渡发生在你身上的事
especially losing your father.
尤其是失去你♥爸♥爸
I am processing.
我在过渡了
In fact, I talked to my dad the other night.
其实我前几天还跟我爸说话了
Okay. You used the grief journal.
好的 你用了疗伤日记
No. He came to me as a coyote.
不 他变成郊狼来找我了
Excuse me?
你说什么
Are you gonna be weird about this?
你会大惊小怪吗
Because if you are, I'm not gonna talk about it.
要是会 我就不跟你讲了
You know, this is a safe space. Go ahead.
你可以畅所欲言 继续
Okay. Well...
好吧 其实…
the other night, there was a coyote in my backyard,
那晚我后院有只郊狼
and it was legit my dad.
那绝对就是我爸
He was in my dad's garden,
它在我爸的花♥园♥里
picked up my dad's tennis ball,
叼起了他的棒球
plus, his eyes...
而且它的眼睛…
It was just him!
就是我爸
That is a beautiful thing.
这是一件美好的事情
And going forward,
接下来
you might see your dad as a butterfly,
你可能会把蝴蝶当初是你♥爸♥爸
or a bird, or a gentle breeze, or--
或者一只鸟 一阵微风或…
No. Dr. Ryan,
不是的 瑞安医生
I didn't see him metaphorically with my heart or some shit.
我不是打比方说我在心里见到了他
My eyes saw my father's soul in the body of a coyote.
我从那只郊狼身上看到了我爸的灵魂
Okay.
好吧
Well, if you see that coyote again,
如果你再看到那只郊狼
I want you to talk to him.
我希望你能和它交流
Tell him what you're feeling, hmm?
告诉它你的感受
I will. Good girl.
我会的 好孩子
So... if you're not gonna buy me a thong,
那… 你要是不给我买♥♥丁字裤
do you have any alcohol in here that I could take to the party?
你这里有酒能让我带到派对吗
Out.
出去
Hey, Mom. Sorry to interrupt,
妈妈 抱歉打扰你
but I actually have a chore of my own that I have to do.
可我有些自己的杂事要做
We didn't finish our project,
我们项目没做完
so now I have to go back to Trent's house.
我现在得回到特伦特家去
I'm super bummed.
我太笨了
This project is not yet done?
项目还没做完吗
Have you partnered with stupid people?
你和笨学生在一组吗
Mom, I told you.
妈妈 我跟你说过
The guidance counselor says that parents aren't allowed
指导老师不让家长
to use the S-word anymore.
用这个消极的词
This is why the American school system is failing,
这就是为什么美国教育在退步
because everybody is treated like they're special
因为每个人都被特别对待
when most of them should just drop out and learn a trade.
其实他们大多都该辍学 学会谋生
Maybe if America had more air traffic controllers,
要是美国有足够的空中交通管制员
we wouldn't be in debt to China.
我们也不至于欠中国的债
Is your rant over, or can I go to Trent's?
抱怨完了吗 我可以去特伦特家了吗
Yeah, it's fine. Take him a box of See's Candies.
好吧 去吧 给他带点时思糖
Not the clusters.
不是一串那个
Those are for my work associates.
那是给我同事的
No one in America does that, Mom.
美国没人这么做的 妈妈
Again, that is why China is beating us.
所以中国正在击败我们
No child of mine shall go to someone's house in the evening
我的孩子不可以大晚上
without taking a delicious box of confections for the parents.
两手空空的去见别人家家长
Wait. Are you watching Riverdale?
等下 你在看"河谷镇"
Yes. I had to start from the beginning to understand their journeys.
对 我得从头看跟上剧情
What's so interesting about this show is everyone has different backgrounds,
这个剧的有趣之处是每个人背景都不一样
but they're all hot. Cool.
但都那么性感 行
Well, I'm gonna go study at a friend's house.
我要去同学家学习
That's why I borrowed your thigh-high boots.
所以我借你高筒靴用一下
I don't understand the correlation.
我不明白有什么关联
Why would you--
你为什么…
I am glad that you're safe,
看到你平安我就放心了
and as much as I like Jughead,
即便我很喜欢贾格德
I am so glad that you are done with that family.
看到你和他结束了 我很欣慰
Done? I love Jughead.
结束 我爱贾格德
He's as much as my family as you are.
他和你一样是我的家人
More so right now.
现在他比你更像家人
You are not going anywhere, young lady.
你哪都别想去 小丫头
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表