剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说些什么
Have you been trying to tell me this for a while?
你最近是一直想跟我说这个吗
Kinda, but I didn't know how.
算是吧 但我不知道怎么开口
That must've been really hard.
一定很难吧
Oh, honey, I love you,
宝贝 我爱你
and there is nothing that you could ever tell me
不管你对我说什么
that would change that.
都不会改变这个事实
I just want you to be happy.
我只希望你开心
Really?
真的吗
You're okay with that?
你可以接受吗
Come here.
抱一下
Wait. Is that why you called that
等等 这是你召开那个关于拉丁语课的
weird family meeting about AP Latin?
奇怪家庭会议的原因吗
Yeah. So you can switch back to French?
对 所以你能改回法语课吗
Oh, thank God!
太好了
Our Marseilles trip is still on.
我们的马赛旅行还可以进行
Hey, is the bake sale over?
请问糕点义卖♥♥结束了吗
Yes, I'm sorry, it is.
是的 不好意思
Cool. I heard you could get the things that didn't sell for free.
太好了 我听说卖♥♥不出去的都会免费送人
Who said that, Eric?
是谁说的 埃里克
I don't know. Can I have them?
我也不知道 我可以要一些吗
Fine.
好吧
Hey, guys.
你们好
So what was that yesterday?
所以昨天是怎么了
You didn't make love to Paxton Hall-Yoshida?
你没有和帕克斯顿·霍尔吉田上♥床♥
You lied to us?
你对我们撒谎吗
Technically, I didn't lie.
准确来说 我没有撒谎
You assumed I had sex with Paxton, and I didn't correct you.
是你们觉得我和他上♥床♥了 我只是没有纠正你们
That's lying.
那就是撒谎
Yes, Jonah. I see that now.
好的 乔纳 我现在知道了
Why didn't you tell us the truth?
你为什么不跟我们说实话
Well, to be fair, it did seem like it was gonna happen eventually.
老实说 当时看起来确实像是会发生
So I guess I was just really telling you a future truth.
所以我跟你们说的是未来会发生的事情
Hey, you're being really sketchy right now.
喂 你是在糊弄我们吗
I know I am.
我也知道
Ugh. I'm sorry.
对不起
I get it if you want to replace me with Jonah.
我明白你们为什么用乔纳代替我了
What?
什么
I've been a really shitty friend,
我不是一个好的朋友
so I understand if you prefer Jonah's company over mine.
所以如果你们选了乔纳而不是我 我也能理解
Devi, we don't want to replace you with Jonah.
德维 我们没想让乔纳取代你
Yeah. Also, Fab and I are allowed to have more than one other friend.
对啊 而且我和法布又不是只能有一个朋友
And I honestly can't commit full time to this group
我其实也不能一直和你们在一起
because I have a very demanding social life.
因为我还得有其他的社交生活
But because of me, Ms. Wong almost outed you to your mom.
但是因为我 埃莉诺的妈妈差点让你出柜了
I ended up coming out to her anyway.
反正我最后也出柜了
And it actually went okay.
其实还不错
Really? That's awesome.
真的吗 太好了
You guys, I'm really sorry. I don't know what I was thinking.
对不起 我不知道自己当时在想什么
I guess the lie sounded better than my real life.
可能是我觉得 谎言比我的生活要更好吧
They always do.
谎言一向美好
That's why on my acting resume I say I know how to ride a motorcycle.
所以我在申请演员的简历上写了我会骑摩托车
Makes me sound more mysterious.
给我增加一点神秘感
But what happens if you get a part where you have to ride a motorcycle?
但如果你接了一个要骑摩托车的角色呢
Listen, I just want you both to know that I've really learned my lesson
听着 我想跟你们说 我真的知道错了
and I promise to be a better friend from now on.
我发誓会做一个更好的朋友
So no more weird lies about your sex life.
那你不能再撒一些关于性生活的谎了
Yeah, definitely.
好的 没问题
No more of those.
绝对不会了
I thought we all agreed we are gonna be off-book today,
我还以为我们说好今天能脱稿呢
but if you need your scripts, you need your scripts.
但如果你还需要看台词 那就看吧
I can't learn your lines for you.
我不能替你背下来
Mr. Schleicher, allow me to introduce professional working actress
施莱克老师 我要向你介绍这一位专业演员
and Equity member, Joyce Wong,
同时也是演员权益协会的成员 乔伊斯·王
also known as my mother.
她同时也是我的母亲
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识您
Pleasure is all mine.
我也是
Would it be okay if she sat in our rehearsal today?
今天可以让她观看我的彩排吗
She's the reason I started acting in the first place.
因为她我才决定做演员
Of course. I love an unannounced parent...
当然了 我最喜欢不请自来的家长...
especially one with acting credentials.
何况还是演艺专家
You must be so proud of your daughter, our youngest lead actor ever.
你一定很为她骄傲 她同时也是最年轻的主演
The lead?
主演
Oh, my goodness! How wonderful! Yeah.
天啊 那太棒了 是啊
Okay. Why don't we get started?
好吧 那我们现在开始
Everyone get up on stage.
大家上台
Let's pick up where we left off in scene seven.
我们从上次第七场结束的地方开始
Okay, Tom, take it from your line.
好的 汤姆 你先开始吧
I'm going to the movies.
我要去看电影
That's right. Go to the movies. Go.
好啊 去看电影吧 去吧
Don't think about us:
千万别想起我们
a mother deserted,
一个被母亲遗弃
an unmarried sister who's crippled and has no job.
未婚失业的残疾姐姐
Don't let anything interfere with your selfish pleasure.
千万别让这些影响你自私的快乐
What the hell was this?
这是什么
Paxton was texting her... to go to his house?
帕克斯顿发短♥信♥给她... 让她去他家
Devi, help. We got a situation.
德维 来帮忙 有麻烦了
Eleanor's mom is gone. She left this note.
埃莉诺的妈妈走了 就留下一张纸条
"My Darling Eleanor...
"亲爱的埃莉诺...
I wanted more than anything
我真的很希望
to be able to stay here with you in California.
能够和你一起留在加州
But I know that to live my life without regrets,
但我知道要想让我这一生没有遗憾
I need to give Broadway one more shot.
我要再去百老汇试一试
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
Love, Mom."
爱你的妈妈"
Oh, my God.
天啊
Eleanor's freaking out. She quit the play.
埃莉诺很崩溃 她辞演了
What? She said she's giving up acting forever.
什么 她说她再也不表演了
And now she's in the drama room having a meltdown.
她现在在戏剧教室 整个人崩溃了
We have to help her.
我们要帮她
I'm gonna grab her lavender oils, and I'll meet you in the drama room.
我去给她拿点薰衣草油 等下在戏剧教室见
That usually calms her down.
一般能让她冷静下来
This was her chance to make good on her promise
这对她来说是个好机会
to be a better friend.
来实现她做一个好朋友的诺言
Damn. That's a hard one to ignore.
完了 这句话可没法忽略
剧集 | 好想做一次(2020) | 导航列表