剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
就是这样 时间到
That's it. Time's up.
- 我们还没谈完 - 不 已经完了
- We haven't finished. - Yes, you have.
白金钻戒 克里诺先生挺有品位
White gold and diamonds. Mr Colleano shows taste.
维克托昨晚求婚了 我答应了
Victor proposed last night. I said yes.
你们俩肯定会很幸福的
Then you must both be very happy.
你以前一直不赞成
You've never approved before.
他是个好男人 只有他才配得上你
He's a good man. You deserve nothing less.
- 马德尔小姐 - 格罗夫先生
- Miss Mardle. - Mr Grove.
马德尔小姐
Miss Mardle,
我有一个比较敏感的话题必须和你谈谈
I feel I simply must broach a somewhat delicate subject.
什么事 格罗夫先生?
Mr Grove?
- 你的房♥客 - 你是说弗洛里安?
- Your lodger. - Florian?
他是个年轻小伙子
He's a young man.
我们都知道 男人有某种...
And men, we both know, have certain...
需求
urges.
而且很难控制
Urges they might find hard to control.
不好意思 我不太明白你在说什么
I'm sorry. I'm not quite sure what you're referring to.
我只是担心你的名誉
I'm merely concerned for your reputation.
我的名誉?
My reputation?
他看你的那种眼神很特别
He gives you a certain look...
只有和他有着同样弱点的男人才能看出端倪
which only a man of similar weakness might recognise.
这真是我听过的最荒谬的事
That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.
我让他住在我家里没有任何不妥
There is NOTHING inappropriate about our arrangement.
我真不知道跟你还能说什么
I don't know what to say.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
陶勒小姐
Miss Towler.
请坐
Sit down.
勒卡雷先生可以把一切解释清楚的
Mr Leclair can explain everything.
他是为了去找瓦莱依·马莱尔才去的德国
He's been looking for Valerie Maurel which is why he went to Germany.
他甚至还请了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
He even hired a detective.
这就解释了他之前奇怪的行为
Which accounts for his strange behaviour.
但是他们还是拒绝释放他
Yet they're refusing to release him.
有人指控他是间谍
Someone has accused him of being a spy.
就是我们百货的人 所以警♥察♥不相信他的解释
Someone from Selfridges. It's why the police won't believe him.
但是我们不知道指控他的人是谁
But we have no idea who is accuser is.
警♥察♥不说
The police won't say.
可是撒克里先生一向不喜欢恩里
But Mr Thackeray has never liked Henri
尤其是塞尔福里奇先生给恩里升职之后
especially since Mr Selfridge promoted him.
我同意
I agree.
他们两个人之间一直有竞争
There has been a certain rivalry between them,
两个富有创意的人
two creative people.
撒克里恨他!
He hates him!
我们不能妄下论断
We mustn't jump to conclusions.
把这件事交给我吧
Leave it to me.
你一定要查出是谁做的
You will find out who did this.
你知道他命悬一线吧?
You know his life is at stake?
放心 我会处理好这件事的
Be assured, this matter will be dealt with.
如果有人诬陷恩里·勒卡雷
If someone has falsely accused Henri Leclair,
我一定会查出是谁做的
I will find out who that is.
我不明白 普伦基特小姐
I don't understand, Miss Blunket.
哈里去巴黎总是住里兹酒店的
Harry always stays at The Ritz when he's in Paris.
我再试着查下其他酒店
I'll keep trying other hotels.
好吧
All right.
他确实到了巴黎的话 你给我打电♥话♥好吗?
You will call me if he does arrive?
- 一定 塞尔福里奇太太 - 谢谢
- Of course, Mrs Selfridge. - Thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
他怎么会有这个?
Why would he have this?
这是比尔的笔迹
It's Bill's handwriting.
谁是比尔?
Who's Bill?
比尔·萨默泰姆
Bill Summertime.
他为情报局工作
He works for the Intelligence Service.
情报局?
The INTELLIGENCE service?
是的 他们一直和哈里有接触
Yes, they were in touch with Harry.
对不起 我还以为他会告诉你这些
I'm sorry. I just assumed that he would have confided in you.
哈里在哪儿?
Where's Harry?
- 我的丈夫在哪儿? - 我不知道
- Where's my husband? - I don't know.
不过从这个来看 他应该在德国
From the looks of this, he's in Germany.
德国?
Germany?
我相信如果他们
I'm sure if they thought
觉得真有危险的话 一定不会...
there was any real danger...
我丈夫在伦敦开百货商店
My husband runs a London store.
而他被送入了敌人的老巢 你居然还以为
He's been sent into the arms of the enemy and you think
- 不会真的有危险 - 露思 对不起
- there's no real danger. - Rose, I apologise.
我真的以为他和你谈过这件事
I honestly thought that he would have discussed this with you.
我真没想到你们俩的关系那么...
I had no idea that your relationship was in...
这和我们俩的关系毫不相干
This is nothing to do with my relationship.
我必须联♥系♥上我丈夫 现在有急事
I need to contact my husband. There has been an emergency.
恩里·勒卡雷以间谍罪被逮捕了
Henri Leclair has been arrested for spying.
恩里?
Henri?
你认识这个叫萨默泰姆的男人
You know this man Summertime.
所以你必须找到哈里
You need to find out where Harry is.
我要我丈夫回来
I want my husband back.
关于塞尔福里奇先生何时回来
We still have no firm idea
我们依然没有准确信息
as to when Mr Selfridge will return.
他有没有和你联♥系♥过?
Has he contacted you at all?
还没有 不过现在打仗 有许多限制
Not precisely. But with all the war restrictions,
他可能无法联♥系♥上我们
he may be unable to contact us.
没错 请允许我这样说 这真不像他以往作风
Hm. Just so. Though, if I may say so, it is most unlike him.
- 他希望我们随时能联♥系♥上他 - 没错
- He does so pride himself in keeping in touch. - Yes.
请放心 我一有他的消息 就会马上告诉你
Rest assured. The minute I hear from him, you will be the first to know.
谢谢
Thank you.
是时机不太凑巧
It's the timing. Somewhat unfortunate.
人人都觉得别人在密谋些什么
People are seeing conspiracies everywhere they look.
所以我们更要保持清醒 不慌不忙了
All the more reason for us to keep our heads.
埃杰顿公爵
Lord Egerton.
整个早上我都在和内阁通电♥话♥
I've had the Ministry on the phone all morning
他们一直在他妈数落我的不是!
bending my bloody ear!
公爵夫人 请原谅我的不雅语言 劣质品
Apologies for the language, Lady Loxley. Shoddy.
粗制滥造 最糟糕的是
Poor workmanship. And the worst of it is,
这个消息泄露的速度
the story is leaking faster
比你这破靴子漏水还要快!
than your damn boots!
不就是这一批货不太好 前期的小问题嘛
So it's a bad batch. Teething troubles.
我会和供应商谈谈的
I'll have a word with the suppliers.
我的天呐! 劳斯利!
For God's sake! Loxley!
他们供应的东西都是次货
Everything they've sent us failed.
手工差 皮料次
Poor seams. Cheap leather.
我只是按哈里·塞尔弗里奇的推荐找的供应商
I merely acted on the recommendations of Harry Selfridge.
- 你听从了他的建议? - 完完全全地
- And you followed his advice? - To the LETTER.
不管是谁犯的错 总之要是这件事传开了
Whoever is to blame, you're the one who is gonna carry the can for this
由你来承担责任 我劝你还是早点想个对策
if it gets out. So I suggest you take steps to fix it.
立刻!
NOW!
你真是再创新低啊
This is a new low.
即使对你来说 劳斯利
Even for you, Loxley.
在前线杀敌的战士居然穿着这种破靴子
Young men sent to the front with boots like these.
你真应该觉得羞辱
You should be ashamed of yourself.
我不能因别人的错而背黑锅
One can't be held to account for another man's mistakes.
我不是傻子
I'm no fool.
前一分钟我们还破产呢
One minute we're broke
下一分钟我们就东山再起了
and the next we're rolling in it.
怪不得一宣战
There's no wonder you were in such a hurry to get back to town
你就立马赶回城里
the moment war was declared.
要不是你知道你能进入采购委员会
And you never showed a blind bit of interest in the House of Lords
你会对上议院产生兴趣?
until you realised you could get on the Procurement Committee.
这样你就能从那些肮脏的制♥造♥商手里拿回扣
Then you take a kickback from your shady manufacturers.
大发战争财!
Making a profit from WAR.
现在... 你有胆子把整件事
Oh, and now... You have the nerve to try and blame the whole thing
都推到哈里·塞尔弗里奇头上了!
on Harry Selfridge!
真遗憾 你在为我担♥保♥之前怎么不把这些事
It is a pity you didn't raise these concerns to your shopkeeper friend
告诉你那开商店的朋友呢?
before you vouched for me.
在你重又去他的商店疯狂购物之前
Before you went on your little spending spree in his store.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表