剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
前情提要
我希望跟你谈些生意
I want to discuss some business with you.
你选的时间不太妥当
Your timing is inappropriate.
我同意塞尔福里奇先生说的
Oh, I agree with Mr Selfridge.
为什么不让哈里帮你呢?
Why don't you let Harry help you?
我不需要他的帮助
I don't need Harry's help.
就算再也不见他我也不在乎
I don't care if I never see him again.
你也知道 多芮斯怀孕了
As you know, Doris is with child.
那就是第四个孩子了
That'll make four.
我的生活简直一团糟
My life is chaos.
你听着 我是认真的 我要投资那个俱乐部
I did mean it, you know, about investing in the club.
友情不该和生意搅在一起
Friendship and business do not go together.
我们需要想个点子来激起公众的热情
We need something to raise the spirit of the public.
比如来个帝国展览!
An Empire Exhibition!
为什么不整个店面一起展览呢?
Why not role out the idea store wide?
如果有什么需要帮忙的地方尽管找我
Do let me know if I can assist you in any way at all.
我们怎么了?
What's going on with us?
根本没有"我们" 维克托
There is no "us", Victor.
塞尔福里奇先生 第二季第三集
塞尔福里奇百货帝国♥庆♥典 下周开幕!
我哥哥说他想加入骑兵队
My brother says he wants to join the cavalry.
他们的制♥服♥太酷了
Their uniforms are ever so smart.
你穿上制♥服♥一定很帅气 弗兰科
You'd look nice in one, Franco.
我绝对不会去骑马的 步行哪里不好了?
You won't catch me getting on a horse. What's wrong with using your legs?
如果也长着你的双腿的话
Nothing if they look like yours.
我找你呢 过来一下
I've been looking for you. Come on.
我们要准备下周的菜单呢
We need to do the menus for next week.
对不起 我给忘了
Sorry, I forgot.
你可以多帮帮我 弗兰科 我够忙乱了
You could help me out a bit more, Franco. I'm busy enough as it is.
完全没法儿准备这个帝国展览
This Empire Exhibition is the last thing I need.
克里诺先生你还真是不爱国啊
Not very patriotic of you, Mr Colleano.
不过也对 你是意大利人 何必关心呢
But of course, you're Italian, so why should you care.
她的话别放在心上
Don't take any notice of her.
也不是第一次被这么说了
She's not the first one to say it.
有我的包裹吗 普伦基特女士?
Has any post arrived for me, Ms Plunkett?
我在等一个包裹
I'm expecting a parcel.
没有您的包裹 卡布先生
Nothing for you in the first post, Mr Crab.
你今天早上看到格罗夫先生了吗?
Have you seen Mr Grove yet this morning?
有谁见到过格罗夫先生呢?
Does anyone ever see Mr Grove?
- 再见 塞尔福里奇先生 - 再见
- Good morning, Mr Selfridge. - Morning.
塞尔福里奇先生
Can I ask, Mr Selfridge,
我能问问雷德利先生所来何事吗?
what did Mr Ridley want?
我们的财政状况还是不错的
Our financial position is strong.
据雷德利先生说
According to Mr Ridley,
如果发生战争 就没人来消费了
if there is a war, nobody will shop.
我告诉他我不这么认为
I disagree and told him so.
下周的事情准备得怎么样了?
How are preparations for next week going?
- 我们打了好多广♥告♥ - 很好
- We've taken out a great deal of advertising. - that's good.
帝国展览周一定要有条不紊地运作
Empire week needs to run like clockwork.
我想格罗夫先生已经知悉了
I presume Mr Grove knows that.
我相信格罗夫先生
I'm sure Mr Grove
对这个情况有所了解 董事长
is aware of the situation, chief.
他根本没在这儿 是吧?
He's not even here, is he?
这个人在搞什么名堂?
What's wrong with this man?
说吧 怎么了?
Well, what is it?
先生 您觉得我们要和德国人打仗了吗?
Do you think, sir, we're going to fight the Germans?
是... 是这样吗?
Is... is that what you think?
就算是 我凭什么要告诉你呢?
And why should I tell YOU if I did?
她不过是在寻求安慰而已
All she wants is a little reassurance.
我知道
I know.
那你何苦难为她?
So why not give it to her?
因为为难她比较好玩儿啊
Because it's much more amusing not to.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
- 出去 - 去哪儿?
- Out. - Where to?
哪儿都行
Anywhere.
离你远点便好
Away from you.
她看起来像你老爹啊 伙计
She looks like your dad, mate.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
好吧 老实说 她还挺漂亮的
Oh, I'll tell you what, man. She is beautiful.
你们在说什么呢?
What have you got there?
还蛮挑逗的嘛
Those are pretty racy.
可以多点儿这样的 不是么?
Wouldn't mind a bit of that, eh? -
越多越好
None of us would.
怎么了?
What's going on?
没事儿
nothing.
然后 在整个百货会有一些帝国主题的展览
Then, around the store there'll be several themed Empire displays.
不错
Fine.
我给你看一个示例你就明白我要什么效果了
I've set one up as an example so you can see what I'm trying to achieve.
时装部我们陈列的是英属印度的服饰...
Erm... In fashion we are representing the Raj so...
早上好 塞尔福里奇先生
Good morning, Mr Selfridge.
- 撒克里先生 - 我的陈列呢?
- Mr Thackary. - Where's my display?
我... 我布置了大半夜
I... I spent half the night putting it up.
你的陈列?
Your display?
亲爱的陶勒小姐 我不知道
Oh, my dear Miss Towler, I had no idea.
但是我告诉过你...
But I told you...
今天早上到这时
When I arrived this morning
我的部门中间有一个毫无生气的小装饰品
there was a drab little motif at the centre of my department.
我觉得最好还是在顾客进来之前弄走比较好
I thought I should get rid of it before the customers arrived.
那个陈列我还没有完成
It wasn't finished.
我可以把它放回来
I could always put it back.
现在有点迟了 我建议先陈列这个
It's a bit late for that. I suggest this stay
给英属印度服饰换个地方
and we find another place for the Raj.
要不放到棕榈宫?
The Palm Court perhaps?
我想克里诺会帮忙的
I'm sure that Mr Colleano will oblige.
不能摆来♥福♥枪♥
I'm not having the rifle.
如果老虎没让他们发心脏病的话
It'll scare my customers away.
枪也会吓跑顾客的
If the tiger hasn't already given them a heart attack.
这个陈列品还在改进中
These displays is still in progress.
我想陶勒小姐能把它们改好的
I'm sure Miss Towler can adapt them.
当然可以
Of course I can. Mm.
我们下楼去吧 塞尔福里奇先生?
Shall we go downstairs, Mr Selfridge?
你迟到了
You're late.
我在牛津街尾遇上示♥威♥活动了 乱翻天了
I got caught in a peace rally at the end of Oxford Street. It was utter chaos.
早上好 塞尔福里奇先生
Good morning, Mr Selfridge.
早上好 霍金斯小姐
Good morning, Miss Hawkins.
我们很多美容用品都受东方的影响
Many of our beauty products are influenced by the orient
所以在柜台将陈列中国阳伞和纸扇
so there'll be a display of Chinese parasols and fans behind the counter.
希望色彩够繁复 够吸引眼球啊
Colourful, I hope. So they attract the eye.
够繁复了 霍金斯小姐 人人都会注意到你的
Very colourful, Miss Hawkins. Nobody will miss you.
配饰怎么样?
How about Accessories?
马德尔小姐! 你终于又回到我们身边了
Miss Mardle! You've come back to us.
是的 早上好 塞尔福里奇先生
Indeed I have, Mr Selfridge. Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
你哥哥的事怎么样了
Your brother.
我们上周把他埋在日内瓦了
Er... well, we buried him last week in Geneva.
- 请节哀 - 谢谢
- I am so sorry. - Thank you.
陶勒小姐 你对配饰部的展览有什么计划?
Well, what have you planned for Accessories, Miss Towler?
我还没有想出来
I haven't worked it out yet.
那我们得想点儿什么出来
Well, we must have something.
霍金斯小姐给我说 美是一种整体效果
Beauty is getting a whole display as Miss Hawkins has informed me.
她强调了两遍
Twice.
英国法定假日 公众假日 通常在星期一这天银行 学校等均关闭
你只有不到一周的时间了 周一是银行休假日
And you have less than a week. It is a bank holiday on Monday.
短时间内将会收到一大笔款项
A huge amount can be achieved in a small amount of time.
我想陶勒小姐也知道帝国展览周多么重要
And I'm sure that Miss Towler is aware of how important this Empire week is.
- 我知道 塞尔福里奇先生 - 很好
- I am, Mr Selfridge. - Very good.
继续吧
Carry on.
到我办公室来 格罗夫先生
My office now, Mr Grove.
我就不绕弯子了 格罗夫先生
I'm not going to beat about the bush, Mr Grove.
我对你很失望
I'm disappointed in you.
你总是迟到
You're late all the time.
公务一团糟
Office is a mess.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表