剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
在巴黎 有很多关于战争的可怕言论
And in Paris, there's erm... There's an awful lot of talk of war.
- 很不安吧? - 我只想回家
- It's very troubling, isn't it? - I just wanted to be home.
这个商场让你有家的感觉吗?
Does the store feel like home to you?
完全有
Completely.
那看来我这五年做的事情都是对的
Then I've done something right in the past five years.
所以
So...
展览主管 你准备好接受挑战了吗
Head of Display. Are you ready for the challenge?
我已经迫不及待想要开始了 塞尔福里奇先生
I can't wait to get started, Mr Selfridge.
举办这个读书会
I'm organising this reading
是因为黛尔芬·德是我妻子的朋友
because Delphine Day is a friend of my wife.
黛尔芬 德 就是所有杂♥志♥都登过的那个吗?
THE Delphine Day, the one who's in all the magazines?
她的名气已经漂洋过海了吗
Her reputation's crossed the Channel?
欧洲的人听到都激动起来
Men all over Europe will be shivering in their shoes.
你真的成熟了 不是吗
You sure have grown up, haven't you?
勒维利厄斯小姐去年离开出国旅游了
Miss Ravillious left us last year to travel abroad,
所以时装部换了新的主管
so we have a new Fashion buyer.
撒克里先生
Mr Thackeray.
给你介绍我们新的展览主管艾格尼思·陶勒
I'd like you to meet our new Head of Display, Agnes Towler.
我的天 现在的管理层越来越年轻
Goodness me! The senior staff get younger every day.
陶勒小姐更结束在老佛爷的两年工作调派
Miss Towler just finished a two-year secondment at Galeries Lafayette.
冒昧请问 你之前在哪接受培训呢 陶勒小姐
Ah. Might I ask where you trained previously, Miss Towler?
就在这里 在恩里·勒卡雷的手下
Oh, just here. Under Henri Leclair.
我是说 你上的是哪一所艺术学院
I meant, which art college did you attend?
我没有上过大学 我是在工作中学习的
Oh. I didn't attend college. I learnt on the job.
噢 真新鲜
Oh. How refreshing.
好的 那你们两个好好合作
Well, I'll let you two get on with it.
合作什么 塞尔福里奇先生
Get on with what, Mr Selfridge?
黛尔芬·德的读书会
Book reading, here, Delphine Day.
在时装部吗 那图书部干嘛去了
Here? In Fashion? What about the Book Department?
她是现代时尚的女人 只有在这里举办才合适
She's such a stylish woman, it felt only right to do it here.
我们可以让她穿上我们的服装
We'll dress her in our clothes.
给读书会定一个设计主题
Give the reading a design motif.
好的 你来监督这次设计
Yes, and you'll oversee the design.
在服饰方面帮她一下 我要走了
Help her out on the fashion side. I must get going.
塞尔福里奇先生 书名是什么
Mr Selfridge, what's the book called?
夏日庄园
The Summer House.
听上去真棒啊
Sounds exciting.
在哈罗兹百货就不会发生这种事情!
This wouldn't have happened at Harrods!
我一直为自己部门设计展览
I always create my own departmental displays.
塞尔福里奇先生喜欢主管们互相协作
Mr Selfridge likes for the heads of Departments to collaborate.
那
So...
好吧 今天之内我会提出设计方案
Erm, well, I'll come up with a design idea by the end of the day
然后我们可以讨论一下
and then we can talk.
没什么好讨论的
There's nothing to talk about.
如果这就是你工作方式的话
If that's how you like to work.
很高兴认识你 撒克里先生
Nice to meet you, Mr Thackeray.
我们要白葡萄酒
We need the white wine.
打扰一下 对不起
Excuse me. Sorry.
维克托 克里诺在这里吗?
Is erm... Is Victor Colleano about?
他正在负责餐会工作
He's overseeing the lunch.
你是艾格尼思·陶勒 对吧
You're Agnes Towler, aren't you?
- 我是维克托的表弟弗兰科 - 弗兰科!
- I'm Victor's cousin, Franco. - Franco!
维克托总和我提到你
Victor talked about you all the time.
我见过你在巴黎给他寄的明信片
I saw the post cards you sent him from Paris.
呃 我之前还不确定他收到没有呢
Oh erm... I wasn't sure he got them.
他现在是棕榈宫的经理
He's manager of the Palm Court now.
听起来他好像在这里混得不错
Sounds like he has got an awful lot on his plate so...
跟你说 我们今晚有一个派对
Tell you what, we're having a party tonight.
祖叔叔的生日派对 过来吧
Uncle Gio's birthday. Come along.
老头子看见你一定很开心
The old man would love to see you.
那很好 但是
Erm, that's very kind, but...
我也会很开心的
And I'm sure would, too.
来吧 人多才高兴!
Come on, more the merrier!
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
噢!
Oh!
- 爱德华先生 - 啊!
- Mr Edwards. - Ah!
- 很久没见了 - 我很久没来这里了
- We haven't seen you in a long while. - I haven't been here in a long while.
一切都变了 这是全新的柜台了
Everything's changed. This is a whole new counter.
美容产品更新换代得很快
Beauty Products are developing faster than any other.
这就是未来趋势
They're the future.
有些女士需要 有些则不
Some women need them, others don't.
祝我好运吧 我在这个大日子拜访赛先生的
Wish me luck. I'm here to see Mr S on his big day.
- 那就最好帮你整理下了 - 嗯
- Better smarten you up then. - Hmm.
进来
Yes.
可以打扰一下吗 格罗夫先生?
May I have a moment, Mr Grove?
呃
Erm...
当然 进来吧
Yes. Of course. Do come in.
我很惊讶今早的展示你没有出现
I was surprised not to see you at the presentation.
发生什么事了
Is anything wrong?
我要请一段时间假
I'm going to have to take some time off.
我想应该先告知作为员工主管的你
I thought you should be first to know as Chief of Staff.
很抱歉 请坐
I'm sorry... Do sit down.
噢 天哪
Oh! Gosh.
你还好吗?
Are you quite well?
家庭生活 三个未满五岁的孩子
You know, family life, three children under the age of five.
很久没有睡过一晚安稳觉了
A full night's sleep seems a distant memory.
能告诉我请假的原因吗
May I know the reason for your requested leave?
我哥哥快去世了 在日内瓦
My brother is dying, in Geneva.
我要去陪着他
I need to be with him.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我知道你和他之间感情很深
I know you're very fond of him.
我会跟老大说的 不过应该不会有问题
I'll talk to the Chief, but I'm sure it won't be a problem.
你尽快安排离开这里吧
You should make arrangements to leave as soon as you need to.
谢谢 格罗夫先生
Thank you, Mr Grove.
又一个记者 塞尔福里奇先生 新闻纪事报的
Another journalist, Mr Selfridge, from the News Chronicle.
今天做的采访已经够了 拒绝他
I've done enough interviews for the day. Tell the man 'no'.
哈里?
Harry?
弗兰克! 弗兰克·爱德华
Frank! Frank Edwards.
谢谢 普伦基特小姐
Thank you, Miss Plunkett.
我老板让我一定要做你的采访 像五年前一样
My paymasters insisted, as I did the very first interview five years ago,
但那场演出还有我做的其它事情
but look, if it's a problem, the play and all that?
不 那是我自找的
No, no, no. I set myself up for that one.
我那时是不对 但我不会再给你这样的机会了
I was fair game, but I'm not going to give you the opportunity again.
- 更加谨慎了 对吧 - 差不多
- The soul of discretion, eh? - Something like that.
- 很高兴能见到你 - 我也是
- It's good to see you. - Good to see you, too.
我听说你去了美国写小说
So, I heard you went to America to write a novel.
我写了 但是没人看
I wrote it and nobody read it,
所以我又回来这里给报纸写稿
so I'm back here, freelancing for the broadsheets.
嗯
Hmm.
好的 我们开始吧 你有五分钟时间
Well, let's talk. You've got five minutes.
怎么了 乔治?
What's the matter, George?
我不习惯现在的你 你看上去像名媛
I can't get used to you, that's all. You look like a proper lady.
乔治我还是原来的艾格尼思
George! I'm the same old Agnes.
那你去聚会吗 弗兰科说他邀请你了
You're coming to this party then? Franco said he'd asked you.
嗯 我不知道
Erm, I don't know.
我太久没有见维克托和他的家人了
I haven't seen Victor and his family in so long.
他现在跟你更熟点
He's more your friend than mine.
别傻了 艾格尼思
Don't be silly, Agnes.
他见到你会很高兴的 来吧
He'd love to see you. Come on.
好吧 我就去一会儿
All right, then. Just for a bit.
戈顿你回来啦
Gordon! Ah, here you are!
哦 慢点
Oh! Steady on.
很高兴见到你 儿子 你好
Good to see you, son. Hello.
学校都给你吃些什么?
What do they feed you at that school?
每次我看到你 你都高好几英寸
Every time I see you, you've grown inches!
下次回来 他会比你高了 哈里
Next time he'll be taller than you, Harry.
不会有下次了 我想
There won't be a next time, I hope.
- 我下学期不会回去了 - 噢 戈顿
- I'm not going back next term. - Oh, Gordon!
我受够了 我不是学习的料子
I've had enough. I'm not the academic type.
你再努力一点就可以了
You would be if you tried.
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表