剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
Remind him of what a wonderful and unique person he is.
你提议怎么做?
And how do you propose to do that?
城里有个人他应该想见见
There's people in town he might like to meet.
魔术师 像你丈夫一样 把梦想变成现实
Conjurors, like your husband, who make dreams come true.
你究竟在说什么?
What on earth are you talking about?
我觉得哈里需要一点魔力
I think Harry needs a little stardust.
黛尔芬 你不需要烦这个
Delphine, this really is not your problem.
露思 亲爱的...
Rose, darling...
你的问题就是我的问题
your problems are my problems.
这就是朋友的意义
That's what friends are for.
交给我
Leave it with me.
先生 有位先生要见你
Sir, there's a gentleman to see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你让我去见的那个制♥造♥商 沃斯先生
One of the manufacturers you wanted me to meet with, Herr Voss
是的
Ah, yes.
他莱茵河畔所有的工厂都被征用了
All of his factories along the Rhine have been requisitioned.
他很恼火 对德国皇帝十分不满
He's sore about it, very anti the Kaiser.
我告诉他英国政♥府♥想让他为其工作
I told him the British government wanted him to work for them,
收集情报
gathering information.
然后?
And?
他正等着你的同事们去联♥系♥他
He's waiting for your fellows to contact him.
这是个好消息 他对我们来说大有用处
That's good news. He could be very useful to us.
- 谢谢 - 没了?
- Thank you. - That's it?
我们还有什么要说的吗?
What else is there to discuss?
我们说好的
We had a deal.
- 行程会完全保密 - 是的 很抱歉
- That this trip would go unnoticed. - Ah, yes, sorry about that.
英国媒体真是一群有路子的家伙
The British press are a canny bunch.
本不应该有任何麻烦
There also wasn't supposed to be any trouble.
我在宾馆房♥间被质问了几个小时
I was questioned in my hotel room for hours.
我还以为我走不了了
I didn't think I'd get out.
但你还是回来了
But you did.
记住 你欠我一个人情
The point is, you owe me.
塞尔福里奇的男儿们穿着劣质的军靴
There are Selfridge's men fighting in France
在法国战斗而我门外一片谴责之声
with shoddy boots on their feet and the blame has been laid at my door.
我想知道原因
I want to know why.
- 你想让我调查采购委员会? - 是的
- You want me to look into the Procurement Committee? - Yes.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我肯定劳斯利勋爵跟此事有所关联
I am sure that Lord Loxley has something to do with this.
这不属于我职能范围 抱歉 塞尔福里奇先生
It's not in my remit. I'm sorry, Mr Selfridge...
而且这是你的战斗 不是我的
but this is your fight, not mine.
大家晚上好
Good evening, everybody.
我想说几句
I want to say a few words.
很不幸 这篇令人恼火的文章发表时
Now, unfortunately, I was out of the country
我正在国外
when this unpleasant article was printed.
这是真的么 塞尔福里奇先生?
Is it true, Mr Selfridge?
当然不是
Well, of course it isn't.
你完全可以说两句话就了事
It's all right for you to talk about it
但出征的可是我们的年轻人
but it's our boys out there.
我的弟弟 我的未婚夫 一想到他们
My brother, my fiance, and the thought of them
穿着渗进泥浆的劣质军靴...
with boots which let in the mud...
我明白这让人很恼火
I understand how upsetting this is,
我也和你一样震惊 但你得相信我
and I am as horrified as you are, but you have to believe me.
这显而易见是假的
This is a gross untruth.
这不仅是满纸谎言
Not only is it a pack of lies,
而且还是出自一个
but it was written by a journalist
曾经在我们百货倍受欢迎的记者之笔
who used to be welcome in this store.
你知道弗兰克·爱德华要那么写吗?
Did you know Frank Edwards was going to write that?
我发誓我不知道 要是知道的话我会阻止的
I swear I didn't. If I had, I'd have tried to stop him.
我已经写好了一封信
Now, I have written a letter
将送去质问报社
that I'm sending off to the paper in question.
"我 哈里·塞尔弗里奇
"I, Harry Selfridge,
没有也永远不会推荐劣质商家
did not and would never recommend poor manufacturers.
塞尔福里奇商店向来以优质为荣
Selfridge's prides itself on quality.
我们的产品不会让顾客失望
It does not let down its customers,
正如我不会让这个国家失望
as I would not let down this country.
必须提出质问
Questions have to be asked,
为什么采购委员会因为他们对于制♥造♥商
however, as to why the Procurement Committee
糟糕的选择而怪罪于我"
are blaming me for their poor choice in manufacturer."
相信我 我会查个水落石出的
Trust me, I will get to the bottom of this.
前线战场上还有这个商店的员工们在战斗
There are employees from this store out there fighting
为了他们 我也必须把此事弄清楚
and I owe it to them to clear this up.
对于他们 我还有任在身
I have another duty to them,
就是照顾好那些留下来的家人朋友们
which is to look after the ones that they left behind.
我们很沉痛地了解到一些塞尔福里奇的员工
We have all heard the very sad news that some of our Selfridge men...
将无法重回家园
will not be coming home.
他们的名字将被永远铭记
Their families will not be forgotten.
谢谢
Thank you.
二十二个人 董事长
22 men, Chief.
我的天
My God.
下面划线的是他们的嫡系亲属 地址在左边
Next of kin are underlined, the addresses on the left.
谢谢你 格罗夫先生
Thank you, Mr Grove.
谁?
Yes?
陶勒小姐 进来吧
Oh, Miss Towler, come on in.
对于你哥哥的事我很难过
I'm very sorry to hear about your brother.
乔治是失踪了 他没有死
Oh, George is missing, he's not dead.
当然
Of course.
这么晚了还在工作
You're working late.
是的 有很多要做的 现在勒卡雷先生又不在
Yes, there's lots to do, now Mr Leclair's not here.
勒卡雷先生
Ah, Mr Leclair.
老实说不知道该怎么处理这事
I honestly don't know what to make of it all.
你知道他们把他关在美国大使♥馆♥吗?
You know they're holding him at the American Embassy?
知道
Yeah.
或许您能打个电♥话♥问问发生什么事了?
Maybe you could telephone and find out what's happening?
勒卡雷先生的事不是当务之急
Mr Leclair isn't high on my list of priorities right now.
美国政♥府♥在追捕他
He had the American authorities chasing after him
他却从未告诉我
and he never told me.
如果我能找到那个女人 瓦莱依
If I could get hold of that woman, Valerie
瓦莱依·马莱尔?
Valerie Maurel?
她在伦敦 他是来找她的
She's in London and he's been looking for her.
她就在市中心这里
She's at the heart of this,
我知道她在 但是我...
I know she is, but I...
不知道该怎么找到她
don't know how to begin to find her.
我知道有个人可能有办法...
I know someone who might...
而且他欠我个人情
and he owes me a favour.
- 吉姆 - 塞尔福里奇先生
- Jim. - Mr Selfridge.
晚上好 吉姆 我在找萨默泰姆先生
Evening, Jim. I'm looking for Mr Summertime.
他秘书跟我讲能在这儿找到他
His secretary said I could find him here.
萨默泰姆 能讲句话吗?
Mr Summertime, a word, please.
失陪一下 女士们
Excuse me, ladies.
什么事 塞尔福里奇先生?
What is it, Mr Selfridge?
我要你为我做件事
I need you to do something for me.
找到这个女人
Find this woman.
弗兰克·爱德华的报纸还没刊登我的信
Frank Edwards' paper hasn't printed my letter.
有可能是晚版刊登 最好是这样
Perhaps it will be in the evening edition. It had better be.
时代周刊对你发表了积极的看法
The Times has written about you positively.
那是因为我给他们的编辑打电♥话♥
That's because I telephoned the editor
讲了我这边的事情经过
to tell him my side of the story.
他是个值得尊敬的人 其他人一无是处
He's an honourable man. The rest of them, nothing.
很好 你能明天再给我看下那个东西吗?
OK, that's good. You can bring that stuff again to me tomorrow?
- 当然可以 - 好的
- Of course. - OK.
- 我上午亲自给你送来 - 再见
- I'll personally get it to you by the morning. - Bye-bye.
- 先生? 我能说句话吗? - 好的
- Sir? Can I have a word? - Yes.
哈里·塞尔弗里奇
Harry Selfridge,
我们对他是不是太狠了点?
aren't we treating him rather poorly?
你在抱怨什么?
What are you complaining about?
你有了你的故事 你做的很好
You got your story. You did rather well out of it.
但是我越想越觉得这整个事情看起来不对劲
But the more I think about it, the more the whole thing smells wrong.
塞尔福里奇所作所为太不像他了
Selfridge is acting out of character.
他一直称采购委员会为骗子
He's calling the Procurement Committee liars,
但他比任何人都该和委员会搞好关系
but he more than anyone was trying to pal up to them.
他想要自保
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表