剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
前情提要
我有理由相信勒卡雷先生
I have reason to believe
正忙着干一些见不得人的事
that Mr Leclair is up to something untoward.
你就不好奇他五年来都去哪了吗?
Don't you wonder where he has been for 5 years?
- 我会尽我所能去帮你 - 我在找瓦莱依
- I'll do everything I can to help you. - I've been looking for Valerie.
- 哈里在哪? - 他在德国
- Where is Harry? - He is in Germany.
我需要联♥系♥我丈夫
I need to contact my husband.
恩里·勒卡雷因为间谍罪被捕了
Henri Leclair has been arrested for spying.
第一版写的满满的
It's all over the front page.
这是诽谤 彻头彻尾的诽谤
It's scandalous. Utterly scandalous.
劣质厂商生产的劣质货
An inferior job by an inferior firm.
大发战争财!
Making a profit from War!
你知道我必须得离开了
You understand that I have to leave.
对不起 我不能 我不能
I am sorry. I can't. I can't.
答应我一件事 你会回到我身边
Just promise me one thing. You will come home to me.
塞尔福里奇先生 第二季第八集
这里 看上去像他!
Here, that looks like him!
看 这里 塞尔福里奇先生!
Here, look! Mr Selfridge!
你赚了一大笔钱 从...
You've made a lot of money out of...
塞尔福里奇先生 你去德国做什么?
What were you doing in Germany, Mr Selfridge?
先生们 先生们 先生们
Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen,
我会在时机成熟时回答你们所有的问题
I'll answer all of your questions in due course.
欢迎回家 塞尔福里奇先生
Welcome back, Mr Selfridge.
哈里 你终于回来了 感谢上帝
Harry. You're home. Thank God.
爸!
Pa!
外面是怎么了?
What's going on out there?
媒体报道的丑闻是怎么回事?
What's all this about a scandal in the press?
维克托在楼下 艾格尼思 他来陪你去上班
Victor's downstairs, Agnes, he's come to walk you to work.
- 昨晚睡的怎么样? - 好些了 谢谢你
- How did you sleep last night? - Better, thank you.
- 早上好 维克托 - 早上好
- Morning, Victor. - Morning.
发生什么了?
What is the matter?
是艾格尼思 她表现的很勇敢
It's Agnes. She's being so brave,
但收到那封可怕的电报已经有一个星期了
but it's a week since that dreadful telegram
我们还没收到其他消息
and we've heard nothing since.
当他们说乔治失踪了...
When they say George is missing...
...也许有其他意思
...well, maybe they mean something else.
是有这种可能性
It is a possibility.
但要是乔治牺牲了 军队应该知道的
But surely the army would know if George had been killed.
战争比你想的要混乱 获取消息是很难的
War is more chaotic than you think, it is hard to get information.
如果艾格尼思都能积极面对 我们也必须这样
Well, if Agnes can remain positive, then so must we.
- 也许她是对的 乔治还活着 - 对
- Maybe she's right and George is still alive. - Yes.
我相信这直觉
I believe in these feelings.
你的家人...
Your family...
我想我一直都知道 他们已经死了
I always knew, I think, that they were dead.
但直到最近我才接受这个事实
But it is only recently that I have accepted it.
从我遇见你之后
Only since I met you.
你不该说这些
You mustn't talk like that.
我对你的感情并没有错 一点也没有
There is nothing wrong with the way I feel about you, nothing at all.
每日快报: 塞尔福里奇百货卷入采购丑闻
塞尔福里奇先生...
Herr Selfridge...
能不能告诉我你过去在柏林的准确居住地址
Konnen Sie mir bitte genaue Angaben geben uber Ihren Aufenhalt in Berlin.
和主要从事的工作
Wo Sie gewohnt. Welcher Arbeit Sie gemacht haben.
来德国是见谁的
Und wer Sie getroffen haben.
哈里
Harry.
你为什么不告诉我你要去德国?
Why didn't you tell me you were going to Germany?
我一直...
I've been...
- 我一直很担心 - 抱歉 我是有原因的
- I've been so worried. - I'm sorry. I had my reasons.
黛尔芬跟我说了萨默泰姆先生
Delphine told me about Mr Summertime.
她完全无意帮我联♥系♥他
She made no attempt to contact him for me.
别生她的气 她告诉了我萨默泰姆是什么来路
Don't be angry with her. She told me who Summertime is and what he does.
我是知情后自愿去的
I went in with open eyes.
证件
Papers.
哈里 哈里 你还好吗?
Harry. Harry, are you all right?
我现在没事了
I am now.
我非常想你
I missed you so much.
我应该告诉你我去哪了
I should have told you where I was going.
从现在开始 我们一切都一起面对
From now on we'll face everything together.
没有秘密
No secrets.
没有秘密
No secrets.
你看到那天艾琳发生什么了吗?
Did you see what happened with Irene the other day?
我简直不敢相信!
I can't believe it!
她居然把它捡起来然后放到柜台旁边
And then she actually picked it up and put it down beside the counter.
顾客少并不代表就可以闲聊
A lack of customers should not be seen as an opportunity to indulge in idle chit-chat.
回到你的岗位 布朗小姐 赶快
Please return to your station, Miss Brown, immediately.
抱歉 撒克里先生
Sorry, Mr Thackeray.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 美♥国♥佬♥ 滚回家! - 叛国♥贼♥!
- Yank, go home! - TRAITOR!
- 美♥国♥佬♥ 滚回家! - 叛国♥贼♥!
- Yank, go home! - TRAITOR!
美♥国♥佬♥ 滚回家!
Yank, go home!
- 你真可耻! - 美♥国♥佬♥ 滚回家!
- Shame on you! - Yank, go home!
自从文章出刊
It's been like this all week,
这样的情形已经持续一整个星期了
since the newspaper article came out.
我们要不要走后门?
Should we go round the back?
我才不会偷溜进我自己的店
I'm not sneaking in to my own store.
- 塞尔福里奇 你个叛国♥贼♥! - 别这样
- Selfridge, you traitor! - Please.
塞尔福里奇先生
Mr Selfridge.
霍金斯小姐 早上好
Miss Hawkins, good morning.
我想说 这些恶劣的谣言
I just want to say
我是一个字都不会信的
I don't believe a word of these rotten rumours.
谢谢你 霍金斯小姐
Thank you, Miss Hawkins.
如果他知道她和爱德华先生混迹在一起
If he finds out she's been stepping out with Mr Edwards,
会严厉惩罚她的
she's for the high jump.
塞尔福里奇先生 我们都很担心你
Oh, Mr Selfridge, we've all been so worried about you.
谢谢
Thank you.
董事长 您回来了!
Chief, you're back!
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
怎么回事?
What is it?
酒店老板说银行汇票退回给他了
The hotel owner says your banker's draft has come back to him.
你的账户被取消了
Your account's been closed.
劳斯利此举真有魅力啊
How very charming of Loxley. Mm.
别担心 我可以变卖♥♥我的首饰
Well, don't you worry, I can sell my jewels.
- 它们在银行 - 你得小心点
- They're in the bank. - You must be careful.
他肯定会找你的
He'll be looking for you.
我不能一直和他玩躲猫猫
I can't hide from him for ever.
劣质军靴送往前线
塞尔福里奇先生推荐的制♥造♥商
难怪店里这么冷清 报纸都在报道
No wonder the store's empty. It's in all the newspapers.
员工很担心 销♥售♥额在下滑
The staff are worried. The sales figures are down.
现在又是你去德国出差的谣言
Then there was this rumour you were in Germany on business.
- 我确实是在德国 - 为什么?
- I was in Germany. - But why?
我以为我们已经停止和德国供应商合作了
I thought we were closing all our German suppliers down.
没错
We have.
那么 如果我们没和他们做生意
So, if we're not still in business with them
是政♥府♥工作
It was government work.
我明白了!
Oh, I see!
他们本应该做得滴水不漏 但他们没做到
They were supposed to keep it quiet and they didn't.
这事处理的不好 我真不应该去
It was handled badly. I shouldn't have gone.
如果是为了战争 董事长 你应该去
If it was for the war effort, Chief, you should have.
- 我想说 我以你为荣 - 谢谢
- And if I may say, I'm proud of you. - Well, thank you.
但我觉得你不该这么想 商店依赖我的名声
But I don't think you should be. This store depends on my reputation.
我拿一切冒险 值得吗?
I risked everything and for what?
哈里怎么样? 德国之旅是不是特刺♥激♥?
So, how's Harry? Was the German trip incredibly exciting?
我不会说刺♥激♥ 事实上
I wouldn't say exciting, exactly.
很抱歉没能帮你找到更多消息
I'm sorry I couldn't find out more for you
比尔完全不透一丝口风
but Bill was totally mum.
不肯告诉我任何事
Wouldn't tell me anything.
哈里现在回到家了 毫发无伤
Oh, well, Harry's home now, safe and sound.
丑闻会被淡忘的
The scandal will blow over.
人们曾对我口出恶言 但我没被击垮
Why, people have said worse things about me and I'm still standing.
是的 但你可以靠坏名声做生意 哈里不是
Yes, but you trade in notoriety, Harry doesn't.
他觉得非常失落
He's feeling very let down
我们必须想点方法帮帮他
We must think of something to bolster him up.
告诉他 他有多么优秀和独特
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表