剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表
But you wanted to ask me something.
我已经忘了
Do you know, I've quite forgotten.
艾格尼思 我实在说不出口
I couldn't do it, Agnes.
看着他的脸
His face.
再想到他受的苦
The pain.
马德尔小姐 其实我很开心您没有说
You know, Miss Mardle, I'm glad.
如果要被人收留的是乔治
If George were in a similar situation,
我也希望他能遇见一个
I would hope
像您这样的好心人去帮助他
that someone truly good like you would help him out.
那会让我好受些
I know that that would help me.
亲爱的 这只是不太合常理
It is unconventional, my dear.
战争时期 什么事不是如此呢?
Isn't everything unconventional in wartime?
塞尔福里奇百货在牛津街矗立五年以来
Lights out
第一次在晚上关掉所有灯光
after shining on Oxford Street for five years.
等战士们回来以后 你可以向全伦敦展示出
When they come back on, you can do the biggest, boldest display
最盛大耀眼的橱窗陈列
that London has ever seen.
为了庆祝他们凯♥旋♥而归
To welcome our men back home.
让我们期待那天快点到来 露思
Let's hope it's soon, Rose.
我和城里的人有生意来往
I have business contacts in town.
你要给他们留一个好印象
You need to make a good impression.
乖女孩
Mm. Good girl.
快点啊
Hurry up.
对了 哈里·塞尔弗里奇让我邀请你明晚参加
By the way, Harry Selfridge asked me to invite you
在黛尔芬俱乐部的牌局
to a card game tomorrow evening at Delphine's club.
不过我知道你最近很忙 一定不会去的
Although I'm sure you're far too busy for cards these days.
正相反
On the contrary.
我会很享受在牌桌上击溃那个美♥国♥佬♥的
I will absolutely relish giving that Yank the trouncing of his life.
真是太棒了!
Oh, it's wonderful!
哈里 快来看我们的新制♥服♥ 是不是棒极了?
Harry, look at the new uniform sample. Isn't it just perfect?
看起来很利落 方便工作
It looks very smart and fit for purpose.
两位女士 太感谢你们了 你们都做得很好
Thank you, ladies. You both have done a great job.
其他女孩儿一定高兴坏了
The girls will be thrilled.
我迫不及待穿给她们看
I can't wait to show 'em.
那就好 我希望我能真的做到了解你们的需求
Good. I just wanted to make sure I understood your needs properly first.
您当然做到了 塞尔福里奇太太 谢谢您
You certainly did. Thank you, Mrs Selfridge.
妈 爸 早安
Good morning, Ma, Pa.
塞尔福里奇先生 谢谢您
Mr Selfridge.
- 不客气 - 妈 我们射击训练后见
- It's our pleasure. - See you after rifle training, Ma.
好的 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
你还没告诉他?
You didn't tell him, did you?
没有 我想到时候给他个惊喜
No. I thought I'd keep it as a little surprise.
塞尔福里奇先生 您要见我?
You wanted to see me, Mr Selfridge?
撒克里先生 我就直说了
I'll get straight to the point, Mr Thackeray.
你的时装部应该与时俱进了
We need to look at the way forward for the fashion department.
看来勒卡雷先生找您投诉了
No doubt Monsieur Leclair has been complaining about me.
他说你根本就听不进去他说的
He said you're not listening to him.
梅小姐是我们最有影响力的顾客之一
Lady Mae is one of our most influential customers.
她对你昨天给她展示的服装很不满意
She was not happy at all with what you had to offer her yesterday.
我已经把最完美的设计给她看了
I showed her the most wonderful creations.
就是不合她的口味
They just didn't suit her mood.
满足她的口味是你的责任
It is your job to suit HER mood.
不是她的
Not the other way around.
顾客永远是对的
The customer is always right.
现在我需要你再和勒卡雷先生
Now I need for you to sit down with Mister Leclair
一起再看一遍新的样品
and go over the new samples.
没问题 塞尔福里奇先生
Of course, Mr Selfridge.
- 说完了吗? - 是的
- Will that be all? - I sincerely hope so.
你是找勒卡雷先生的吗?
Looking for Monsieur Leclair?
我好像以前看到你们在一起过
I think I may have seen him with you before.
我走对楼层了吗?
Am I on the right floor?
是上一层 但我很乐意为您传递消息
One floor up. But I'd be happy to pass a message.
不用了
That won't be necessary.
我告诉你别来这里的 你打个电♥话♥就行了
I told you not to come here. You could have telephoned.
这个特别的消息最好亲自来说
This particular information is best delivered in person.
我给你画了张地图
I've drawn you a map with the address.
接下来就看你的了
The rest is up to you now.
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
事实上 我想知道那位先生在找谁?
Actually, I was wondering what that gentleman was looking for?
我能问下这和你有什么关系吗?
Might I ask what business is that of yours?
他问起一个女人 但是她走了
He was asking about a woman. But she left.
几天前走的
A couple of days ago.
她去哪了?
Where did she go?
据我所知 可能回德国了吧
Probably back to Germany for all I know.
- 德国 - 他说他在那儿最后一次看到她
- Germany? - That's where he said he saw her last.
你觉得他有什么企图吗?
Do you think he might be up to something?
撒克里先生 有什么事吗?
Is everything all right, Mr Thackeray?
我有理由相信勒卡雷先生有不良的企图
I have strong reason to believe that Monsieur Leclair is up to something untoward.
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
你不好奇他五年都去哪了吗?
Don't you ever wonder where he's been for five years?
他一直在美国
He's been in America.
那只是他的片面之词
That's what he's telling everyone.
我还是不懂你的意思 撒克里先生
I still don't get your point, Mr Thackeray.
我的意思是你们都觉得他很完美
My point is that you all think he's so wonderful.
可能五年前他在这工作时是很完美
And maybe he was when he was working here five years ago,
但是我眼中的他是个复杂急躁
but what I see is a difficult, irascible man,
还有所隐藏的男人
who's hiding something.
- 这比看起来要难得多 - 是啊 先生
- It's harder than it looks. - Yes, sir.
其实你只需要压低目光
Yeah. You really just need to look down the sights,
稳住不动 然后慢慢按下扳机
keep very still and then slowly squeeze the trigger.
妈! 我不知道你也在这儿
Ma! I didn't know you were here.
能让我试试吗?
Can I?
在芝加哥 当我还是个小女孩时...
I used to shoot all the time in Chicago...
...我经常射击
...when I was a girl.
十分!
Ten!
正中靶心 塞尔福里奇夫人
A bullseye, Mrs Selfridge.
你妈还有很多事你不知道呢 戈顿
There's a lot more to your mother than you might think, Gordon.
这真是个好主意 卡布先生
This really was an excellent idea, Mr Crabb.
我儿子对于能真正开枪感到很开心
My son is so happy firing a weapon.
我们这些日子都很注意自我防范
We're all conscious of self-defence these days,
塞尔福里奇夫人
Mrs Selfridge.
志愿者多到我得安排轮换表了
Got so many volunteers I've had to introduce a rota.
塞尔福里奇夫人!
Mrs Selfridge!
谁会想到女人也会用枪呢?
Who'd have thought women with guns?
谢谢你 如果不是你
Thank you. If it wasn't for you,
我们永远都做不了这样的事
we'd never get to do anything like this.
卡布先生 请进
Ah, Mr Crabb. Come in.
您有事找我? 塞尔福里奇先生
You wanted to see me, Mr Selfridge?
射击训练的怎么样了?
How's the rifle training coming along?
很成功 董事长
A great success, Chief.
我从来没见大家那么热情过
I've rarely seen such enthusiasm in the staff.
做的很好 对了 卡布先生?
Well done. Oh, and Mr Crabb?
- 怎么了? - 今天是你的生日吧
- Yes? - I understand it's your birthday today.
是的
Indeed it is.
你肯定很骄傲
Hm. You must be very proud.
你的职业生涯漫长而辉煌
You've had a long and distinguished career.
在您说别的之前 塞尔福里奇先生
Before you say anymore, Mr Selfridge,
我猜到您可能想要我退休
I've been expecting that you might need me to retire soon.
我知道岁月不留人
I realise that time has crept up on me.
商店需要新鲜的血液
The store will need new blood.
这支镶钻钢笔是为了感谢你多年来的服务
A diamond-tipped pen for your years of service.
生日快乐 卡布先生
Happy birthday, Mr Crabb.
谢谢 塞尔福里奇
Thank you, Mr Selfridge.
我很荣幸
I'm truly honoured.
您要知道 尽管我年事已高
I want you to know that despite my advancing years,
我仍然很忠于在店里的岗位
I'm still wholly committed to my role here at the store.
我还没准备好挂靴退役呢
I'm not yet ready to hang up my boots.
我真的不知道店里没有你该怎么办
I really don't think we'd know what to do without you here at the store.
恐怕你要和我一直并肩战斗下去了
I'm afraid you're going to have to go on as long as I am.
只要我还一息尚存 塞尔福里奇先生 我会的
While there's a breath in my body, Mr Selfridge, I will.
我只希望别人也这样相信我就可以了
I only hope everyone else thinks I can, too.
撒克里先生
剧集 | 塞尔福里奇先生(2013) | 导航列表